Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Toran RP

Go down 
+4
Dice
Makjuk the Greater
Supers
Pretty Princess Shio
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuujaimaa

General Toran RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:49 am

"Well, if you'll allow me to speak frankly..." Itsuki started, leafing through his book and bringing out both his Anzai and Atrixus:

"The reason I find a Mythin desirable is largely personal and not dependent on the rarity. The strict power level of Mythin is high, perhaps more so than other Natrelmon in its class, but it isn't inherently exceptionally desirable due to this. I'm perfectly willing to offer you a rarer and more powerful Natrelmon as well as some money to help things along... But both of our options are fairly limited in trading, though yours perhaps moreso than mine."

The tone of the conversation had shifted suddenly, and Itsuki was very sure to ensure that his words were cautious in both tone and intent. The air was still friendly, even formal, but it was clear that Itsuki was willing to play hardball when it came to trading. It would perhaps be a shock to Eve, who so far had only seen the more benign, placid side of Itsuki. Whatever the reaction, it would be interesting to see how she played into the trade. Itsuki wanted the Mythin more than she would have wanted anything he had, but his shrewdness was definitely an equalising factor.

"I don't want to sound harsh, so I apologise profusely if I come across as such!" He added on at the end, genuinely a little worried that he might have made a worse impression rather than a better impression, which had been his intention (as well as, of course, obtaining a Mythin).
Back to top Go down
Supers

Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:12 am

--Kal

Kal's eyes flashed back to normal. He considered Rook's proposal. Kal's right hand dived into his pocket and grasped the shiny, blue/white rock. With a rapid tap to it, Eishund emerged next to him.

"How about this? If Kimlee doesn't mind joining me in battle, we could have a double battle. Kimlee and I against you." Kal said grinning. Eishund barked loudly and began to lick his arm profusely. Seriously, this dog was happy.

---Eve

"Oooooooooooooooooo," Eve exclaimed. Her eye's danced as she saw Atrixus. Mythin even let out a small noise as she saw it. "I need to check with Mythari to see if it's okay first." Eve said smiling. She grabbed green coin and pointed it behind her.

"Join the fun, Mythari!" She exclaimed happily and so he did. Mythari got close to the ground and coiled it's head so it was next to Eve. He looked shyly at Itsuki, grunting his approval. "Mythin would be leaving us, but Atrixus would be joining us on our adventures!" She said as she placed her hand on Mythari's neck. He hummed with satisfaction which made her giggle.

"I'd be happy to trade you Mythin for Atrixus. No money required. I'd rather build up my own money from my victories." Eve said, with her tongue out by that last bit. She did appreciate the money offer, but with Atrixus being such a rare find and she did intend to make decent pay off of her victories in the future.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:22 am

--- Kimlee and Eien ---

Kimlee smiled at the thought and nodded in approval. "I'll take that challenge on." Flicking her wrists, she let the light arc off of her bracelet containing Crowire, summoning her creature in a crackle of lightning.

The square, now relatively clear, formed an even 40 foot by 40 foot square for them to fight in. Eien began to step off to the side to give the group space to fight.

"I will just stay over here and monitor in case someone gets hurt," Eien commented, interested in seeing how is sister would preform in a battle. Rook's Natrelmon were generally much higher leveled than hers and he had advantages in terms of spells.

The square itself had been designed long ago for tournament between newcomers, something that had fallen to the wayside after the last wars. It contained a small fountain off to the side, about 8 foot radius with three tiers too it, made of a natural stone. The singular tree, kitty corner to the fountain was about still young, but a fairly dominating 22 feet in height. It, given the orientation of Toran, was to the northwest of the square. Given the afternoon, the sun was descending in the west, casting a fairly long shadow with the tree.

The ground, a simple mix of earth, aside from a few stone benches that still remained (4 or so) and a few areas where plants mixed into the earth - pushing through the mix of stone that had once paved the square more completely.

Kimlee would position herself just south of the tree, near the western edge of the square, ready for her battle.
Back to top Go down
Makjuk the Greater

Makjuk the Greater

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:49 am

Rook turned and walked to the far corner from Kimlee, then turned to face his two opponents. With a smile, Rook draws his blade. With a flourished toss, he throws the blade up, catches it, and sweeps it in an arc.

"Ifrit! Titan!" He cries.

A flash of light arcs from the blade, and their massive forms appear in front of Rook as he sheaths his knife. Ifrit 6 feet in front of Rook and 4 feet to the right, and Titan likewise positioned on the opposite side. Grodra was already hovering 4 feet off the ground, her powerful wings kicked up loose dirt that was on the laid stone.

With a quick glance at Eien, he yells, "Don't worry, I just want to see if she's as skilled as you are my friend."

Now observing his opponents, Rook shouts, "Let it begin!"

This would be an interesting fight.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:18 am

--- Kimlee ---

Kimlee was going to waste no time in getting the battle started. "Up and approach!" she called to her Crowire, the bird-type Natrelmon beginning to ascend upwards at an angle towards Rook's Natrelmon. Crowire was capable of accelerating fast and she could easily get her companion up to maximum speed in the course of a short distance.

She would prefer not to initiate the first attack, it wasn't her style and she needed to get her Crowire into a good position to attack. The advantage Kimlee and Kal has is that Kimlee could have her Crowire go up very high to the point it would be difficult for Rook to keep tabs on it while keeping solid tabs on Eishund. Aware of this, she considered a more steep approach to take advantage of this inevitable flaw in the match up.

However, Rook could fly and had access to magicks she didn't. He could alter his vantage point very easily as well.
Back to top Go down
Supers

Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:34 am

Kal noticed Crowire going up and shrugged. Kal pondered for a moment. Might as well start this thing off.

~Eis, lower yourself slightly. Trot right and fire Frostbolt at Titan ~ Kal commanded. Eis responded while trotting off to the right, with his body slightly lowered than normal. Of course, he wasn't too low obviously or his movement would be impeded. Immediately as he started to move to the right he fired off a frostbolt at Titan which traveled at 10 ft/s which given the distance gap between them wasn't too far yet too close. Kal bent his legs as this happened, just in case he had to move out of the way of any dangerous attack that might just happen to be close.

Kal really didn't like messing with flying types, at least like Crowire, but he also wasn't sure on how agile Titan was so he was testing him with a Frostbolt.
Back to top Go down
Makjuk the Greater

Makjuk the Greater

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:14 am

As Kimlee began shouting her commands, having had the decency to wait until Rook finished speaking, much like a good trainer should, Rook began calling out instructions himself.

Being a Kazemancer, Rook flew up 20 feet in roughly a second while spouting out commands. Due to also being a Hydromancer, Rook emanated a shroud of fog in which he becomes invisible. To the spectator, it would seem as if Rook had disappeared and a cloud had taken his place.

"Dust, deploy, Backward and Stock up Ifrit! Titan, up and forward and defend Ifrit! and " Shouted Rook.

A sandstorm picks up up with a radius of 15 feet originating from Voltion and covers both Natrelmon in less then a second. Rook is placed 5 feet over the highest point of the sandstorm allowing him unobscured vision of his opponents and their Natrelmon.

Eishund fired a bolt towards Titans previous position, which is now obscured, and missed widely. Eishund was trotting towards the edge of the sandstorm, which once in, could only see 5 feet in any direction due to not being an earth type.

Rook made sure to pay especially close attention to Crowire.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:33 am

--- Kimlee ---

Kimlee wasn't sure how best to use Crowire at the moment, given the difficulty of getting close with the storm raging. However, as long as they remained concealed within that storm, it would be relatively easy for Kimlee and her Crowire to avoid the attack.

In quick response to the storm, Kimlee adjusted her Crowire's path to keep it further away from the sandstorm, cutting the approach and preparing to settle at a quick to achieve 20 feet up and about 18 feet from the edge of the storm, most of which it had accomplished in tandem to Rook's move. The minor adjustment, mostly in horizontal trajectory, was an easy move.

From the new position she ordered her Crowire to launch an Effigy of Fear with a shout of 'Fear'. She didn't know directly where the Natrelmon were in the sandstorm, but such a move could set her and her Crowire up for when she initiated her attack. The advantage to utilizing Fear would be the AoE damage. And unless the Voltion had moved from its initial position after creating the storm, the blast would impact with it.
Back to top Go down
Supers

Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:01 am

~Retreat Eis~ Kal commanded. Kal kept his palms open. Eishund retreated by switch between a backwards and half sideways walk. ***This way of backing up was often seen when a dog owner had a treat and would offer it to the dog, only telling the dog to back up. The dog would then walk backwards but then get excited and turn slightly to cover more distance for a brief moment. The dog would switch back and repeat until said dog owner gave it the treat it had worked so hard for.***

This made it's retreat faster than just walking completely backwards while also letting Eishund still face the sandstorm without its back being exposed. The speed that Eishund was retreating at was slower than how he approached, but it better then nothing. This way of retreating also allowed for him to change position and move to a different direction much easier rather than having to stop and turn if it had backed up only.
Back to top Go down
Makjuk the Greater

Makjuk the Greater

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:35 am

Crowire launched Effigy of Fear just as Ifrit and Titan finished their movements. With a quick shout, and before the attack could get more then 5 feet, Rook alerted Titan to intercept it as well as giving Voltion further instructions. Eishund, who was slowing his trot to a halt at this point, about 30 feet from Ifrit, 15 feet from the edge of the sandstorm, before beginning his backwards/diagonal walk.

"Intercept and dust, Pillar barrier! Yelled Rook. As Rook yells out his commands, he fires an air spear towards Crowire, trying to force it to move.

Grodra, having been told to defend Ifrit seconds before, fired a stone shot at an intercepting point towards the Effigy of Fear, even though it would miss Voltion due to him having backed up from his original spot. Grodra, having passed out of the sandstorm, would then disappear as another sandstorm would be created, centering on Grodra.

Voltion, at the same time, would raise 3 pillars within the Dust Storm.

Rook remained ready to spout more commands to combat either Natrelmon, not worried now about either trainer who obviously did not have his skill in magic.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:08 pm

--- Kimlee ---

Fear would reach about 12 feet into its travel path before being intercepted by his Grodra's Stone Shot. It was, largely irrelevant, due to the fact Kimlee had expected nothing out of the attack in the first place. The Air Spear was an easy reaction, Kimlee snapping her left arm with a flick, indicating Crowire to move slightly left to avoid the Air Spear.

It was best for Kimlee to continue to be patient. With the Dust Bowl's raging, it was difficult for them to actually approach or launch any form of attacks. Kimlee's Natrelmon didn't have any moves like Winter's Chill that could be used in a stream to test the interior of the Dust Bowls.
Back to top Go down
Supers

Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:02 pm

---Kal

~Winter's Chill, aim for the middle of the sandstorm.~ Kal ordered. Eishund stopped his funky retreat and let loose a thin blue/white beam from his mouth. The beam traveled at 15 ft/s. Kal had no clue where Ifrit was, but he assumed that shooting at the middle would be the smartest move. The beam was aimed into the middle of the sandstorm that Ifrit had created.
Back to top Go down
Makjuk the Greater

Makjuk the Greater

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 pm

As Eishund stopped it's goofy retreat, Rook immediately yelled "Reposition, Pillar, and RAIN!" He was casting an unseen spell at the same time.

As the commands are given, Eishund fired a Winter's Chill towards Voltion's relative location. It hit something within the sandstorm. In about a second, 21 Spikes exit the dust bowl in an arc heading towards Eishunds general location in a wide sweeping pattern. The spikes are 3 feet long, .5 feet wide, and 3 inches thick.

Movement happens within the Sandstorm. When the sandstorm would end, One of Voltion's cannons would be revealed as well as a pillar of Earth.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:56 pm

--- Kimlee ---

Kimlee needed to do something quickly. "Left arc," she called to her Natrelmon, having the bird-type begin to make a sweep left. Snapping her right finger twice, she indicated a speed variance in the arc. With only one Dust Bowl remaining, there would be time for Kimlee to begin executing some kind of strategy. For now, she wanted to build up some Momentum on her Crowire.

She could move her Crowire very easily with her wind moves should she need to. She had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Supers

Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:42 pm

~Whip and Shatter!~ Kal's thoughts raced as he saw the first group of spikes appear out of the sandstorm.

Eishund's head whipped up and back down which took roughly 1.5 seconds. This made the Winter's Chill act like a whip which moved up, hitting each of the spikes in the central line and then with Eishund's head coming back to the normal position it allowed the whip to snap back to hit the most front of the line. As the snapping motion occurred so did the shatter. The ice that struck the 5 spikes in the central line then broke apart down the middle. This of course wasn't exact due to the spikes weren't exactly coming in a straight line. The remains of the spikes would have their original trajectory changed due to being forcefully shattered inward. They would fall harmless to either side of Eishund.

This move however didn't just occur on the spikes. Whatever had been hit by Winter's Chill in the sandstorm had received a frost charge which slowed movement it's victims by 10% movement speed if it was a natrelmon. Whatever was hit by Winter's Chill also would experience the shatter, having the ice from the beam shatter inwards.
Back to top Go down
Makjuk the Greater

Makjuk the Greater

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Due to the lack of ice on the shard, from the little time that Winter's Chill actually made contact with the spike, shatter barely changed the trajectory of the center line of Spikes. 3/4 of the Spike heading directly for Eishund would still make contact. 10 feet away from Eishund, the spikes would shatter into shards of Granite covering a 20 x 16 Foot square, centered on Eishund.

Rook's Slashdance spell which he had cast while giving commands, which was at x1.5 power due to Rook being flying, and being launched from Grodra as the focal point. The spell took 3 seconds before launching off towards the target, who was now standing still for several seconds. The attack, being invisible once launched while also traveling at a high speed, would actually cut through the side of the Granite Rain on its way towards Eishund. It would be hard pressed to dodge something it couldn't see, especially due to the fact that if it moved, it would actually take more damage from the Granite Shards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noticing Eishund firing its lasers towards the Spikes, Rook casts a WindSpear from Grodra towards Eishund, hoping that both SlashDance and the WindSpear will catch it unaware as it is more focused on the massive spikes coming towards it.

While Casting, Rook called out "Stock Up, Core Charge, and Pillar!"

His Natrelmon would be following his orders, unseen within the Dust Bowl.

Pretty sure that Eishund would soon be out of the fight, Rook would have to turn his attention to the flyer. Unless Kal did something quickly, Eishund would be hit from the top and sides. It would take a skilled tactician to stop all of the damage.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:27 pm

--- Kimlee ---

Kimlee could negate much of the incoming damage on Eishund, but sacrificing all of her Feeble Walls to do so would be foolish. Reacting quickly, Kimlee threw up a wall at the top of the Granite Rain on Eishund, catching it with her shield first. Combined with the inevitable collision from Eishund's icy combo, the shard would be rendered useless.

Unfortunately, this would open up a window for the wind spells to blast in through and impact with the Eishund, with nothing Kimlee could do about it.

Meanwhile, Kimlee's Crowire continued on its left arc, having moved at this point, about 8 feet along its arc path, its speed varying still. It still wasn't time for her to go on the offensive given the defenses that they had been setting up and Kimlee had to keep herself on edge. At this point, a Feeble Wall could be the point between victory and defeat.
Back to top Go down
Supers

Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Kal's right palm shot forward as his prepared his hands for this. As Kimlee's wall appeared over Eishund, Kal's own wall appeared in front of Eishund. Kal did this to protect Eishund from the wind spear. However, unbeknownst to Kal, Rook had used  a spell that was unseen. The slashdance destroyed the Feeble Wall, leaving Eishund exposed to the Wind Spear. Not only did it destroy the wall but it also served to eliminate and stray pieces of debris in the path of that would have hit Eishund. ~What in the!!~

~Creeping Ice! Light of Ielle!~ Kal ordered as the wind spear crashed into Eishund's back, who reacting purely under instinct had ducked the minute the wall disappeared. However, his 'ducking' was not quick enough so the spear hit him on the top of his back. Eishund stood his ground and instead of yelping, it growled fiercely.

As the debris from the granite littered the ground around Eishund, ice began to form over it while simultaneously two small globes of light floating in front of Eishund, a foot above him on either side.
Back to top Go down
Makjuk the Greater

Makjuk the Greater

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:28 am

With both trainers throwing up Feeble Walls to blunt the ferocious onslaught against Eishund, they managed to stop everything except the Windspear that got through.

As The Windspear collided, Rook yelled, "Firebomb!"

Being Concealed by the sand storm, though on the edge due to having adjusted position before the last one ended (Let's say 2 feet from edge closest to Eishund just so his fat ass doesnt stick out somewhere), Voltion fired 3 Burning Heart, at the same time,s in response to Rook. They were fired in a triangle formation, with the center landing 4 Feet in front of Eishund, and the other two, 5 feet to either side and behind, essentially, surrounding him with them. The first would explode in a little less then 2 seconds, and the other two about half a second after.

The attack would've been launched close to the same time that Eishund's spheres of light appeared.

Keeping an eye on Crowire as well, Rook remains ready to attack, should it interfere again. He wanted to save it for last
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:49 am

--- Kimlee ---

Kimlee could use a Feeble Wall to protect the Eishund, but she preferred to save the spell, considering Kal should be entirely capable of doing that. In case he wasn't, Kimlee made sure to at least leave the thought echoing in her mind so Kal could pick it up with Telepathy.

For now, Kimlee swept her right arm down, her Crowire responding rapidly, now jutting right from 16 feet on its former left sweep, launching a Gale Wind: Mark I at the center of Grodra's Dust Bowl. It had a significant distance between Rook and his Natrelmon, enough that launching attacks would be unreliable from both parties. However, unlike before Kimlee had Crowire on a direct path too them, a surprising change of aggression from her.

Also surprisingly, Kimlee herself began to alter her position, beginning to run at a moderate pace over along the arc that her Crowire had just momentarily begun, her head turned to survey the battle while she moved. Again, this was a drastic change of tactics for Kimlee.
Back to top Go down
Supers

Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:14 am

Kal judged immediately that this was it for Eishund. He shouted, "Home!" and Eishund returned to his Relic. He only had two more uses and he wasn't going to waste them and let Eishund get hurt again, he cared too much. However, Kal wasn't done yet. He still had two more feeble walls.

~I have two Feeble Walls to help you with.~ Kal told Kimlee telepathically. He raised his hands in preparation to use them whenever he may need.
Back to top Go down
Makjuk the Greater

Makjuk the Greater

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:07 am

The fireballs struck, yet Eishund was no longer there. Kal had recalled him.

"Smart move." Thought Rook. Now he could focus on Crowire.

"Face Crowire and Restock! Gain Altitude!"

The sandstorm cleared, revealing Ifrit, Titan, and 6 stone pillars. The pillars had been off centered in the storm, staggered in 2 rows of 3 with 1 foot between them each. They were between Crowire and Grodra. Crowire's move would strike one of the pillars. Grodra still hovering in the middle of where the sandstorm was, shielded by the 11 ft pillars. Grodra, following orders, raises up to 20 feet as fast as she can. Voltion turns quickly, cannons aimed on it.

Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:58 am

--- Kimlee ---

Kimlee was rather disappointed that Kal had recalled his Eishund. It would make the battle more challenging, but she wasn't about to give up yet. It would be unfair to her Natrelmon to not give it her best effort too. Right now, with a two on one, it would become important for her to split up the two Natrelmon. Grodra was his only flier, at least for now, so splitting them up would potentially prove prudent for her.

Kimlee stopped her arc quickly, beginning to sprint towards the earthen pillars in the center, slightly towards the eastern edge of the square. She had a plan in mind, and hoped Kal would keep in contact with her Telepathically. She was relying on him to help protect her Crowire.

In tandem with the beginning of her movement, she called for her Crowire to go up ('UP'). It would begin to ascend rapidly, releasing a series of Mark Is in time to Kimlee's snaps, the only target that she had a line on. She was willing to commit at least 10 Mark Is to it, Crowire aiming to catch it repeatedly as it began to rise and follow its movements if she continued snapping. Additionally, Kimlee used her left hand to begin to pull her jacket from her shoulders, which would make her run slightly slower.
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:13 am

Itsuki, having finalised the trade with Eve, sat down on a nearby bench. He then spiritually projected into the middle of the battle, relaying all information necessary through Kal's telepathy to both Kimlee and Kal.
Back to top Go down
Makjuk the Greater

Makjuk the Greater

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:23 am

"Follow and intercept! Stock up and advance!" replied Rook in response to Kimlee beginning to sprint.

While giving the command, Rook flew towards Crowire at top speed, preparing to get close enough to hit it point blank. Grodra would fly towards Crowire as well, firing stoneshots to intercept the Wind spheres. Grodra would fire as many stoneshots as it could to stop the attacks from hitting.

Ifrit would add more Ingots to its Stock and charge towards Crowire as well, from the ground of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   General Toran RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Toran RP
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next