HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

General Toran RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:29 am

Overjoyed with the adrenaline rush from spectating, Rook lowered himself to 35 feet to make sure he didn't miss anything. They were both obviously new to the concept of battling, but performing very well.

Rook's slight adjustment in height created a shadow over the area between the two combatants. Being this close had its hazards, so Rook took preventive measures. With a whispered word, he unleashed Elwis. Elwis would block any incoming attack incoming attack with Malevolence.

Back to the combat, Eishund had just fired it's laser's, and was swiftly bending the beam to intercept Crowire's shock attack as well as attempting to hit Crowire. Things were about to get interesting if that beam connected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:54 am

Kal's block of Kimlee's move was surprisingly skillful for a newer trainer and Kimlee was quite impressed with it. Not only had he countered her own barrage, but he hadn't been forced to call back his Eiehund's channel. Reacting quickly, Kimlee flung up her own Feeble Wall to block the initial blast from his Winter's Chill as it adjust its arc with Eishund's movement.

Crowire would continue, at her direction, to move to the right like it had, beginning to make a wide arc (still about 22 feet or so off the ground). The Winter's Chill, because of its travel time, created what was in effect an icy energy whip over the area. Kimlee was almost disappointed that she hadn't taken an Eletta herself.

"Multibolt!" she called to Crowire, early into his continued arc. The three bolts of electricity shot out in a triangular fashion, but wider this time in order to deal with the Eishund to make it harder for a defense like before to be pulled off. Along with that, she again, snapped her fingers, indicating a series of fast bolts. A second snap, should she choose to use it, would indicate a slowing of the bolts. Kimlee's face adjusted to a more focused expression as the battle was starting to get more serious. She had to time her moves correctly to hit his Eishund.

Kimlee noticed there was a shadow on the battle field, but she didn't have time to examine it further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:12 am

~Is this really me? Am I really doing this?~ Kal thought to himself as he saw Kimlee's wall formed. He had no idea how he was pulling this off, but the only explanation he could bring himself to was simple - experience. He'd been practicing his own style of martial arts and involved himself in many skirmishes over the years. He'd spent the last ten years refining it. That was the only thing that he could surmise to what allowed him to produce such strategies on the fly. He was adapting and growing as the battle progressed.

"Charge!" Kal yelled. Eishund tensed up, his head continuing it's arc until it closed it's mouth. The icy whip effect slowly fell down, not even coming close to Kimlee or Crowire. Eishund charged forward with all of it's might. Since the bolts of electricity took on the same formation but wider, it allowed Eishund to move past them.

Kal started to run to the left, circling wide towards Kimlee. This was to avoid any damage or whiplash from both Crowire and Eishund as well as providing a different angle to view the battle. Kal guessed at best it would throw her off. As Kal focused on Kimlee he noticed some movement from her hand, but he couldn't make it out nor hear any noise over the electricity and Eishund.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:32 am

Kimlee wasn't necessarily sure how best to react. Kal's change in position, as well as Eishund's charge were very surprising. She knew that Eishund didn't possess the power to attack her directly, due to the rules of the Relics, but it could make things interesting in terms of positioning.

She knew Crowire had to be near her, so she signaled for Crowire to move on an intercept path between her and Eishund.

"Multibolt again!" she called, urging her Natrelmon on. Again, she had a triangular path, and a faster than normal bolt of lightning using Variable Resistor. However, Kimlee had another strategy with this, one that she was almost certain would hit the Eishund.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:51 am

Kal slid to a halt and his eyes took in two key details. Firstly there was a shadow on the ground that he hadn't seen before. The second was Crowire on an intercept path with Eishund in addition to another one of those annoying triangles. Kal frowned, he had come up with a strategy but he wasn't sure if he could do it.

"Light of Ielle!" Kal called out, "Kimlee!" Eishund responded by making two globes of light appear. They floated towards Kimlee at the rate of 5ft/s. With Eishund closing the gap between him and Kimlee at the same time with Crowire coming to intercept any attack from Eishund, they all were well in the distance required. With regards to the triangle formation Kal knew that it would be extremely difficult to avoid a third attack without damage. "Leap!" He shouted. This caused Eishund to come to a halt and jump to it's left as much as it could. As the multibolt raced towards him, the distance much shorter than previously, Eishund recieved two of the three bolts. One of them hit his tail as he had leaped(leapt?) and the other hit Eis right on his right thigh. It caused enough damage to make Eis release a yelp and not land perfectly.

The first glove floated approximately 5 feet off of the ground, right where Eishund had jumped from. The second was going to stop moving at the same height from the ground, but 7 feet from Kimlee's current position. Eishund's relic flashed a light red color on the surface before returning to a slightly darker color than normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Kimlee saw the globes moving towards her and began to move on a path away from both Kal and the globes, towards her Crowire's former arc. Kimlee directed her Crowire sharply to the right before getting too close to the orbs, this time using Aerial Superiority in another direction to shoot Crowire off at a sharp angle. In tandem, Kimlee ordered another Multibolt to follow up the Aerial Superiority. Again, she used a triangular formation.

So far, she had been having difficulty actually executing her Multibolt combo on the Eishund. Kal and his Natrelmon had proven to be difficult. This time she had to time her usages of Variable Resistor carefully. As well, she could throw up her Feeble Walls in defense, should she need to.

(( Rolling for Paralysis - 1 thru 10 gives me paralysis on Eishund)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:42 pm

The member 'Jedi Betty White' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Seeing Eishund paralyzed was more than enough for Kal. He held his relic in his hand, "Come home" He said softly and Eishund returned to it's relic. With Eishund gone, the orbs disappeared. Kal didn't feel like continuing the battle, he took several steps back and lifted his right hand up in submission.

"It's over. You win" Kal called out. He could have called forth Olena to continue but he saw no point in it. He was more concerned with Eishund then winning. As he said those words a quick flash of anger went through his mind. He quickly dismissed it. He watched Crowire. Kal was rather impressed with the battle. He obviously needed more experience in battle to be able to deal with that situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:02 pm

"A good battle," Kimlee nodded at Kal, bowing in honor. "To be honest, it was tricky to deal with your Eishund even though I was using a flying type. If I hadn't gotten lucky with that paralyzation, you might have won."

She had great respect for his performance in the battle. It had been quite a demonstration by the both of them.

Kimlee's Crowire landed on the ground next to her, while Mythin coiled his tail around Kimlee's neck, now perched on her shoulder. It seemed rather impressed with Crowire's performance, his eyes spinning with the colors of respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:06 pm

"Indeed. Your Crowire was quite a challenge to deal with. I think after I get more experience as a trainer Eishund would like a chance for a rematch." Kal bowed his head in return to Kimlee.

Kal remembered noticing the shadow from before. His eyes darted to the shadow. Then he looked up and peered up. Above him he saw someone appearing to be floating. His eyes widened at seeing this.

"What in the world..." He muttered in astonishment at seeing Rook above him. ~There are people who can fly!?~ Kal was dumbstruck at this, he had never seen anything like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:18 pm

The battle had taken an unexpecting turn as Eishund was paralyzed from Crowire's attacks. A very effective, if not irritating side effect from being hit by electrical attacks. Obviously the male had never fought an electric type, otherwise he would've been aware of the possibility of paralysis and therefore would not have allowed his Natrelmon to be hit.

With the return of his Natrelmon, the battle was over. The female had won. Clapping, Rook lowered himself to the ground and announced his praise.

"Well done! You two aren't half bad."

Rook swept his hair from his eyes and offered his hand to the female then the male.

"My name's Rook. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:34 pm

"A Kazemancer," Kimlee thought, watching him descend and walk over to her.

Kimlee wasn't sure how to react necessarily to his presence. It was kind of odd for a trainer of such advanced magicks to be in Toran. He didn't have the look of a Toran native either.

"Kimlee Odayaka," she responded, putting her hand forth to shake. To be polite, she would gesture to Kal, "That is Kal... Striker, also from Relin." It had taken her a moment to remember his last name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Kal regained his composure. He shook the man's hand.

"Thanks. My name's Kal. Pleasure to meet you, Rook." He said. Kal was still shocked that anyone could fly. Had Rook not come down, Kal's jaw would have still dropped to the ground. But Kal knew better. There was a difference between this guy and Kimlee. Kal was a little suspicious of this person as he would normally to anyone who could fly/float in the air at will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:40 pm

"Odayaka??" Rook stroked his beard thoughtfully. "You wouldn't be of any relation to Eien would you?"

Could this be the sister of Eien? One of the more powerful trainers Rook had ever faced?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Kimlee's eyes widened a bit. She had been looking for this kind of information for awhile.

"Yes! I'm his sister," she exclaimed, "Do you know how he is doing?" While she was still mildly suspicious, it was the first good lead she had gotten in regards to his brother.

Normally should would taken any information gotten from Rook and immediately departed, but she had said that she would go with Kal to pick up some relics. That, and she was still her own trainer. Running off immediately to go get her brother wouldn't be conducive to her own journey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:50 pm

And then Seiryu arrived and teabagged the fuck out of these scrubs. Especially Payl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:05 pm

"Well, aside from us saving Toran about a month ago, I'm sure he's had a very uneventful time." Said Rook with a cocky grin. "I last saw him in Relin about a day ago, which is where I just came from. I have some business to take care of here. When I'm finished, I wouldn't mind taking you to him if you wish. At the very least I could deliver a message."

Rook realized that he must look intimidating to someone so slight. His black hair had grown into a wild mane, just slightly longer then shoulder length. His beard was about 9 inches long and braided into a cord. He no longer wore the red sunglasses, instead allowing his greyish blue eyes to be seen. Although not Extremely attractive, Rook has a very rugged handsomeness. The time he had spent in the wild had toned him significantly, causing his already massive muscles to show even more. His ragged black cutoff and jeans were a bit on the messy side. He doubted she would take him up on the offer.

Changing his attention the the male, Kal as he introduced himself, Rook saw potential. A possible brother if all went according to plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:12 pm

"That would be most appreciated," Kimlee nodded, bowing in thank. "Please let him know that I am okay now, but I have much to talk about."

Kimlee was ecstatic. She could now complete her tasks in Toran without worry about concerning her family. She could, as well, get news to her parents through the mail of her safety, which is what she would do for their regards. But if Eien was in Relin, having Rook contact him may not be needed. He could have returned home already and would get the letter back at their childhood home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Kal merely watched the exchange, with his hands in his pockets. His right hand was closed gently on Eishund's relic. His thoughts drifted over to him.

~It was my fault. Due to my inexperience with Natrelmon and their battles I wasn't able to keep him from harm... I swear I'll become stronger as a trainer so that it doesn't happen again.~ Kal's mind burned with the promise. He withdrew his left hand out of his pocket which was holding a purplish, glossy rock. He said something inaudible and Olena appeared. She floated on behind him and hung onto his shoulders. Olena made a quiet shriek and Kal smiled softly.

Olena's eyes darted from Kimlee to whom she recognized and then over to Rook. She simply stared at him for moments. While Olena was watching Rook, Kal however was just sizing him up. He realized that there was a gap between the two. His skills with magic were far beyond his, if he could fly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:37 pm

Nodding towards Kimlee, Rook made a mental note to find Eien upon his return to Relin. He had to fight down his instinct to strike as Kal released his Elwis. His predator senses kept him on edge. His own Elwis floated down from above Rook and surveyed the group, especially Kal's own Elwis.

"How would you like to battle me Kal? I can teach you a thing or two that might be the difference between winning and losing in your next fight. Something your brother taught me Kimlee." added Rook, with a wink towards Kimlee

"If you decide you'd like to, I suggest we find a less... populated area. Natrel battles tend to do a bit of collateral damage which i'd rather not pay for." He said with a grin towards Kal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Kal noticed Elwis above them. He then looked back at Rook.

"I wouldn't mind it shortly. Kimlee was showing me where I could pick up some relics. After that I would be more than happy to battle you. Wherever you'd like." Kal replied. He wanted to get some more battle experience, especially with Olena. However, he had no expectations to win against Rook. He looked over at Kimlee, waiting to see what she had to say now.

Kal however did agree about the damages part. If Eishund had been in a more crowded area than just a square, there would have been more damage to be seen than just little ice on the ground and marks of where the shocks hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:54 pm

"Oh don't worry Kal, I'll just come with and I can take you to get some relics afterward," she smiled, "I'd be interested in watching as well so I can learn a few things, especially if you knew my brother. Lead on Rook!"

She was rather enthusiastic about this. Hearing that Rook knew her brother had put her in a much better mood, even though Rook's Elwis was sensible to her with her new Medium abilities, she wasn't that bothered by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:04 pm

"Not just yet, I need to visit some old friends around town first. How about we meet on the shore in about an hour Kal?"

Looking towards Kimlee, "I'd consider this battle more of a private tutoring. How's he supposed to beat you next time if you find out everything I'm going to teach him? I'll leave your schooling to your brother. Hell, he'll probably teach you more then I can. Now I really must be off. Remember Kal, shore, 1 hour."

With that, Rook takes to the air and heads, towards the edge of town, Elwis flying beside him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Kimlee lead Kal to the magnificent and probably painfully obvious store where trainers could buy relics and what not. Kal paid 2,000N for four E relics. As he left the store he bowed his head to Kimlee and bid her farewell. He was certain he would run into her again sometime soon. He then jogged off towards the shore. His sense of smell and the loud sound of the waves.

Thankfully Kal arrived at the shore with a long ass amount of time until he was supposed to meet Rook. He sat down on the beach, Olena floated into his lap and stared out at the water, she was mesmerized by it. Kal quietly called out Eishund. Eishund was tired and laid in front of Kal on the beach. The sun's light made his snowy fur shine as it glanced off the bits of ice. Kal smiled to himself, enjoy the presence of just his Natrelmon and the water. He held the two relics in his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Kazemancy had it's perks. It made travel easy and painless. This was a valued quality for someone like Rook. Exactly an hour after they had last met, Rook spotted Kal on the beach with his Natrelmon out. Having substituted Elwis out for Grodra previously, they both landed about 10 feet from Kal and his natrelmon.

Seeing Kal with his Natrelmon remind Rook of a time not so long ago, a much simpler and less violent time. But that time was past, and he has no time to reminisce.

Grodra stared intently at the new trainer and his natrelmon, her size easily greater then all of them combined.

"So, are you ready? Meet Titan. She'll be your opponent today."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   

Back to top Go down

General Toran RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next