Share | 

General Toran RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:48 am

--- Old Man ---

"Oh that," the old man nodded, now remembering things honestly. "That is fine, go ahead and do what you will. I have no governance over your abilities, nor did I have any control over my daughter's use of these magicks. I don't know how much I can help though, as you might not be aware of, but my memory has been fading recently."

His Yata-Garasu cawed in unison, creating a crow-like din at the mouth of the cave. They clearly approved of Rook's new design for the future of blood magic, but for what reason they cared - no one new. It could be, at this stage, the Yata-Garasu retained the memories of their master in some regard, he lost in his own mind, while the Yata-Garasu, with him for such a long time had most of the experiences themselves. They knew how he would have handled himself in the past. It was, in this moment, it could be realized, at least partially, that the Yata-Garasu ran much of the show. It was reminiscent of a young boy, clearly lacking in watts upstairs, and a Penkaz, whatever that was, but much less lame.

"Yes, you may do as you wish Day Easting," he responded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:17 am

As Kimlee came running towards Eien, the relief that was experienced by Itsuki was rivalled only by that of Eien, and though the pair had never met before in their lives Itsuki still felt a sense of being reunited, if only through the empathy he'd cultivated for Eien over the time they'd spent travelling and practicing Gishiki together.

He said nothing, for it was Eien and Kimlee's place to speak at that moment in time, and simply stood by to watch the reunion. He knew that knowing that Kimlee was alive and well would give Eien the catharsis that he had so desperately been seeking for a long time - perhaps he would sleep through a full night peacefully now.

When Kal ran up towards Kimlee, Itsuki contemplating speaking up, but unlike his previous self, the value of tact had been learned from Rinkoo, and as he was not spoken to or even seemingly noticed, he decided to reciprocate - Kal would speak to him if and when he was ready. Itsuki had no need to rush things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:26 am

--- Eien and Kimlee ---

"Eien," Kimlee began, gesturing to Kal, "This is Kal. He is also from Relin. I wasn't sure you would remember him. We've been getting to know each other in town." She didn't want to say too much about the events that happened to her in such a public area, as they were not the sort of things for this kind of area. "There is more to this tale," she added, dropping her voice down soft and low, "But we need to go somewhere more private. There are things I need to tell you, and I'd like to get to know your friend as well." She nodded politely to Itsuki, putting on as cheerful as a smile as she could muster, having remembered what she had gone through. The cold had returned, a cold deeper than the cold winters of Relin.

"Kal," she turned, facing him and his Eishund, "How was your training? I looked for you after that but I couldn't find you." She could pick up that something was wrong with him, as could Eien, but not to the degree she had by the fake expressions he had put on. Eien knew them from Kimlee, and Kimlee knew them from herself. Realizing that he may have something to say, but not here she quickly added, "Let's find an inn and get a suite so we can talk. Eien can pay." She added the last bit to try to lighten the mood in some regard.

(( Feel free to godmod the next post somewhat. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:36 am

Kal nodded to both Eien and Itsuki. He didn't speak as Kimlee mentioned getting a place. Kal withdrew a shiny, sky blue rock from his pocket and tapped his thumb on it and Eishund returned into it. Kal placed it back into his pocket and was ready to follow the three of them. Kal could feel the atmosphere had changed, especially around Eien and Itsuki, although he wasn't sure why. He debated on what he should say, but then resigned himself to just speak when they arrived at the suite.

The three of them, now the four due to Kal joined them, journeyed to an inn that Kimlee had pointed out on the way to the relic store she showed Kal too. They got a room, a three person room as Kal didn't intend to stay and they all happily skipped to the room and shut the door. Kal sat down on the floor, not sure when he should speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:47 am

As the unlikely quartet got to the Inn, Itsuki graciously stepped ahead of Eien and paid for the room himself. He was rather wealthy due to some wise investments and help from his extremely affluent family, and it felt appropriate to not burden Eien, Kimlee or Kal - the former two due to their recent reunion and the latter as he was a guest of Kimlee's (in a fashion), and making either of them pay would have been rude and tactless fiven the situation.

Itsuki let the other three get into the room first, motioning that he would catch up quickly, and he ordered a large pot of tea and four mugs from which to drink it with for the group. He could tell that Kal was cold, for some reason, and he figured that the relaxing nature of the tea would bring some more comfort into the reunion of Eien and Kimlee. It was a brand of tea that Itsuki knew Eien in particular enjoyed, and while he had not initially been a fan of the taste, he had grown very fond of it due to repeated exposure as a politeness to Eien.

As he caught up to the room, a mere thirty or so seconds after the other three arrived, he would set the tray down in the center of them and pour a cup for each of the members.

"Here, Eien. They had the tea you like brewing, so I ordered a pot. I'm sure Kimlee will like it too if you do." He spoke as he went through the motions of pouring the drinks, handing one to Eien and one to Kimlee in the time it took him to speak. He handed the third to Kal and turned to face him, that they might get better acquainted.

"You look very cold, Kal. Did you go down to the beach? It can get chilly down there... This tea should help warm you up, though." He offered, giving Kal the warmest smile he could muster. It felt appropriate, given the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 am

--- Eien and Kimlee ---

"Thank you Itsuki," Kimlee stated, Eien nodding a thanks in tandem. The two sipped in unison, indicating more of their relation. Kimlee, despite wanting to know about Kal's excursion, asked nothing else, waiting patiently to inquire after Itsuki's question. While she normally would have no apprehension of interjecting, she felt that for the moment it was best to wait, Eien had a look in his eye that seemed somewhat threatening and made her nervous. While she knew it wasn't directed at her, there was an aura that she felt that told her to stay silent.

Eien said nothing, focusing on his tea and Kal's behavior. He too was interested in what had happened to Kal. Itsuki had, whether inadvertently or not, begun the line of questioning that would hopefully lead to some answers on the matter for him. He felt a bit of companionship for his fellow Relinite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:58 am

At the question of 'Did you go down to the beach' Kal's eyes widened and his face grew pale. He flashed back to the beach and without knowing it, said "For true power, simply accept the gift. Only then will you be strong." He realized what he had said afterwords and put his tea on the ground. He looked at each of them. Pausing on their faces, staring into their eyes to see if he could trust them. Finally his eyes settled on Kimlee.

"You and I..." Kal started, he looked down for a moment, then returned his gaze to her. "We're the same." Kal didn't feel comfortable saying the words 'I died'. So this was the next best thing. He just hoped she understood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:08 am

The look upon Kal's face at the seemingly innocuous question told Itsuki that something either unexpected, terrible, or both had happened at the beach - and while (much like Kimlee) he would never had had reservations about questioning the events that had just transpired, his newfound spiritualism and the same foreboding aura that Kimlee had felt was suddenly very real to Itsuki, and he immediately knew that his silence was the only appropriate answer. Kal had directed his attention to Kimlee, and it was with her that the burden of trust lay. Itsuki's eyes were soft and caring, trustworthy to some and innocent to others - the matter was now largely out of his hands.

After that, Itsuki turned to Eien and spoke, in a whisper:

"I'm going to project my spirit down to the beach to see if anything is... Amiss."

The way Itsuki spoke was filled with conviction, a gentle conviction, but conviction nonetheless. He could do little else to help in the situation, and getting out of the room for the duration of Kal's revelation would perhaps be for the best. Eien would tell him if anything significant transpired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:09 am

Rook's cell phone vibrates as he is flying back to Toran. Without a thought, he pulls it from his back pocket. It's a text message from Itsuki.

"I wonder what he wa... OH MY GOD!!"

Itsuki sent a picture of his dick to Rook. What was odd about it was his dick was relatively small, but his balls were as big as dump trucks (literally).

Disgusted, Rook deleted the message and went on his way, trying to erase that image from his mind.

(He actually saved it under Red Nakumo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:22 am

--- Eien and Kimlee ---

Kimlee's eyes widened at the revelation. "Wait, what? No. You weren't gone that long." While she wanted to deny the facts, lest someone else be burdened with the same turmoils as her, she knew that it was the truth. "How? How could you have died?"

Eien looked at Kimlee quizzically, but picked up on what she had wanted to say rather quickly. They exchanged much of the information between the two with only a glance.

Eien spoke after a sip, calmly inserting himself before his sister could push into it further, "Most of that matters not. The event has happened and it must be dealt with. Such events must be avoided in the future." Reaching across the table, Eien held out his hands for Kal to take. Light began to surge from them. "You will be fine, but let me unlock your potential."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:27 am

Kal looked away.

"Everyone dies." Kal said simply. He couldn't expand any further than that. He then looked at Eien and saw the light. He was skeptical at first. He had already trusted one person before and look at what it got him. But then again, what's the worst that could happen? That is what crossed Kal's mind. Ultimately, he gave his hand to Eien. He silently thanked Itsuki for his understanding. It was no longer than the span of a moment that when he reached for Eien's hand he said outloud.

"I don't want something like that happening again. Not to me. Not to anyone else."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:54 pm

--- Eien and Kimlee ---

Releasing his hand, Eien spoke to Kal, "I've unlocked some of your hidden potential. Do not waste it."

The group sat around for a bit inside the room, but there was a large amount of silence, making it awkward. Kimlee knew Eien had never been much of a talker, so that didn't help. But after what both her and Kal had gone through, it was a bit harder to make conversation.

"I think I am going to go get some air," she calmly stated, needing to get out of the room. Eien acknowledged her departure with another nod, his Ohitsuji now out of its relic and standing next to him staring at Kal - it was a piercing stare that seemed to permeate the soul. He knew she wanted a bit of space, but he also couldn't leave her completely alone.

"I'm going out as well, you are welcome to join me," Eien told Kal, directing his Ohitsuji to tail his sister.

--- Kimlee and Ohitsuji ---

Kimlee returned immediately to Toran square to think. Since she had arrived in the city it had become a place for her reflection. She was concerned with what was going on. Two trainers had died recently. That was something to be very concerned about.

While she didn't explicitly acknowledge Ohitsuji's presence, as he stayed back a bit from her. Ohitsuji had instructions from Eien to give her space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Pain wracked through Rook's body as he limped into town. Deep gashes covered had torn through his shirt, leaving it in tatters. Blood seeped down his pant legs, leaving almost a trail from the shore. A piece of skin from his bicep could be seen hanging off, almost like a peeled bananna. Trenches had been carved into his chest, ressembling claw marks from a huge Natrelmon. A gash traveled down the side of his face, blood occasionally running into his eyes and obscuring his vision. Somehow he trudged on.

Of course he had done this to himself, for sake of appearances. It would not bode well for Kimlee to assume he had done something to her friend.

It took quite awhile to reach the center of town where Rook hope he would find Kimlee, so that the story could unfold...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Kal shivered slightly. He felt odd. Kal nodded to Eien and followed him. He waited briefly before asking. He felt... different. More different than he had earlier, that was for sure.

"What did you do? More over, how did you?" Kal asked Eien. He was confused as what was going on, so he wanted some answers at least.

-------------Eve

Eve had just left the shore and she noticed a young girl in the town square as she approached. She then took notice of the Natrelmon behind her. Eve leaned against a nearby wall and watched. She was interested to see who this girl was and why exactly was a natrelmon behind her yet keeping its distance. Obviously Eve could tell it wasn't the girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:26 pm

--- Eien ---

"I'd rather not explain the how," Eien calmly responded. It wasn't cold, but it was not the kind of information he could tell to someone, even Kal. He hadn't even told Kimlee about how he had done it either. Only Itsuki had that kind of information.

--- Eien and Kimlee ---

Kimlee quickly caught the stumbling form of Rook out as he trudged into the square. Even though she didn't need to, she called for Eien, who was already aware of the situation from Ohitsuji.

He raced towards the square and was there in a moment, Kimlee next to Rook fairly quickly. Eien was there a moment later. Clapping his hands together, he let the soft light of his Restoration magicks come forth. The pain would be immediately vanquished from his body, no matter the number of his wounds. Light then began to form in a circle around the group, the wounds quickly healing up as Eien focused the energy from his body into sealing the wounds. It would only take a moment for Rook to be back on his feet, although the clothes at this point would be ruined.

"What the hell?" Kimlee swore, visibly angry at the on goings. "What is going on in this town?" It was rhetorical, but she felt like the world owed her some kind of explanation at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:54 pm

As Eien replied to Kal, Itsuki took the opportunity to release Sakura-oh, with whom he also had a psychic connection, and his Sagralia, with whom he had spirit bonded due to his Gishiki. The two Natrelmon were, together, fairly intimidating - though they only reminded Itsuki of the deceased Archmage Arandin that had died in Toran. It was still almost painful to think of such a great man's death - but his memory would live on in Itsuki, Eien, Saibrah and all the others who had attended the defence of Toran.

Itsuki would follow behind Kal, having finished his tea already, and spoke softly to him:

"Eien has been under a lot of stress recently due to Kimlee having been missing, and he's always been very reserved... Don't feel like he's withholding information for no reason." he smiled, hopefully reassuring Kal a little. It wasn't much, but it would hopefully help ease the pain.

While it was hardly necessary for Itsuki to accompany the group due to Eien tagging along, he felt uncomfortable leaving Eien without companionship given the nature of the day's experiences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Kal had nodded and flashed Itsuki a polite smile for when he spoke. However, upon seeing Rook in the distance and the state he was in made him freeze. Even with how slow Kal was, he was still able to take in the image before Eien had intervened to heal Rook. Kal's mind raced. Everything that he had been thinking up to see this was all constructed onto a singular assumption. However, now with this new discovery, it helped fuel his sense of dread that had been ebbing in the back of his mind. The sight of the state Rook's body was in, shook Kal to his core. He had questions sort of answered not five seconds ago, but now they all quickly morphed into behemoths in his mind. On the outside, he simply stood there, watching.

----- Eve

Eve watched as events quickly sped up with the introduction of two males, one who looked like a bloody mess(literally) and one who seemed to be adept as a healer. As her attention slowly started to become devoted to the scene, she saw four more beings appear. This time two more males followed by two Natrelmon. She immediately leaned forward began to stroll towards Itsuki and Kal. As Eve approached she glanced at Kal and frowned. ~Useless~ She thought rather coldly, sizing up his mental state within seconds by his expression and eyes which seemed to be locked over by Rook and Eien. She ignored him and approached Itsuki, stopping a few feet from him.

"You have some very impressive Natrelmon. Are you a collector?" Eve asked before she chuckled. "How rude of me to forget to introduce myself. Hello, my name is Eve. May I have yours?" She asked while she bowed her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:18 pm

"Wild... Abereru..." Grunts Rook as he stands up. Eien's magic had fully healed all of his wounds, much to his surprise. That was some powerful magic he possessed.

"We were preparing to battle when an Abereru stepped from the shadows and attacked. It killed... Kal." exclaimed Rook with a disheartening look.

"I didn't even have a chance to react. One second I'm preparing to battle, and the next, a spike was protruding from Kal's head. It immediately jumped on me. It was so strong... so strong... I guess you could say I was lucky I had my Relic out. Otherwise I would've ended up like Kal."

Rook drew out his ornate knife, 13 inches long, with the blade being 4 inches at its widest point. The handle was glowing a dark red, almost black. The blade had crusted, black blood on it.

"I managed to get it off of me and Titan finished it off, but was sorely wounded as well. I honestly don't know how I made it here."

Turning to Eien, "Thank you my friend. I'm not sure how long I could have lasted without your assistance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:39 pm

"A collector? No, not as such." Itsuki replied to the question, summarily bowing to greet the new trainer that had walked up to him. He gave a quick nod towards Kal, indicating that he would keep an eye out for him, but his focus was largely shifted to yet another new face.

"Itsuki Mayoi, Heir to Mayoi Corporations in Sakura." he added, mentally asking his Sagralia to watch over Kal while he talked to Eve. He was still keenly aware of the trauma than he had been through earlier in the day, and though he knew very little, he knew that the reassuring presence of a strong Natrelmon and the kindness it took to devote a guardian was something that could not go amiss in the situation. A fragment of Itsuki felt perhaps he was being too kind, too attentive, but his sense of empathy had always been large and it had only grown recently - and he couldn't help but feel that his attentiveness would help, even if only a little. In a world that was obviously PG-13 so dark, every bit of light allowed in would be of great benefit.

"I got lucky with my encounters in the wild, and with others who had encounters. Money has always been something I've been good with, so convincing trainers to part with Natrelmon they did not want that I could raise was easy." He added, speaking softly but curtly. He knew nothing of Eve, so the tone he was to take with the conversation was not something he could divine just yet - it would be much easier to adapt as she replied and the conversation continued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:06 pm

-------Eve

Eve smiled ever so slightly, "Do you fancy certain types of Natrelmon or are you after specific Natrelmon?" She asked, "You certainly do seem lucky, Itsuki."  She glanced over at Sagralia and then switched back to Itsuki. He seemed to be a very approachable individual, or at least he gave off that vibe to her which she soaked up quite easily. She couldn't help notice that Sagralia, she could tell that there was definite strength there.

~Whoa! He's the heir to Mayoi Corporation?!~ She thought in astonishment.

---Kal

Kal looked back and noticed the Sagralia and he smiled at it. ~I can't let this control me. After all, if it really does come down to it, there is one thing I can do still. I just need to train a bit first before I make that journey...~ Kal thought as   he breathed in and then let out. His eyes retained the witty glint they had originally. Without skipping a beat, he raised an open palm to Sagralia and began walking towards Rook, Kimlee, and Eien.

~Thank you. I'm all right now. Really, I mean it. I was just a little shaky at first. Thanks Itsuki. ~ Kal said telepathically. He then focused on Eien and said, ~I'm not sure what you did, but I thank you. I promise I won't waste this opportunity that you've given me. I am in your debt.~ Kal looked at Kimlee as he walked towards them. ~You must be confused, I'm not too sure what there is to say. I'll find answers. You have my word~ Kal thought to her as he stopped about five feet from Eien. He was standing behind him at this point, so he could get a closer look on Rook to see how he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:26 pm

~There is little light in this world, Kal. If you ever need me, feel free to contact me no matter how small the situation is.~

“My tastes are largely… Unique, for the most part. I don’t collect based on types.” Itsuki smiled, nodding as he received Kal’s message. In the past such an act of telepathy would have perhaps shocked him, but his recent induction into the spiritual world had opened his mind to a lot of things that he had not considered before, and though he was still not completely comfortable with everything he’d been taught he assumed the role of utter confidence for the sake of Kal - it would not have done to have displayed weakness.

Sagralia got the message that Kal wanted to be left alone, and it begun a slow walk back to Itsuki’s side. Itsuki and his Sagralia had never been as close as they perhaps should have been, for a large amount of Itsuki’s love was reserved for his Sakura-oh, but the pair’s more recent spiritual bond had brought them significantly closer, and with Sakura-oh having the Psychic typing, Itsuki could communicate with both efficiently and easily. Times were getting tougher, with Rook being injured and Kal having had died, and Itsuki began to contemplate the possibility of keeping his Sagralia and Sakura-oh out at all times. Sakura-oh had never much liked being in a relic anyway, so it was fitting for them to constantly be at his side.

A few seconds passed as Itsuki’s thoughts retreated inwards, before he realised he was still talking to Even and he snapped forwards with a shake of his head.

“Oh, I’m sorry! I got lost in a train of thought with regards to Sagralia… And yes, I have been luckier than some are in their whole lifetimes! My current team is almost complete, but I’m looking for a Mythin or any of the members in its evolutionary line. Would you like to look through my Natrelmon? I have a few that I’d be willing to trade for a Mythin should you have one, and I’m sure you’d like to see some of them regardless!” Itsuki added, chuckling a little as he brought out the book that was his relic. He offered the tome to Eve, though Sakura-oh and Sagralia both shot glances in Eve’s direction.

Itsuki might have been pleasant and trusting, but his guardians… Less so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:36 pm

--- Eien and Kimlee ---

Eien responded frankly, raising up, "You had maybe 10 minutes or so left before few could have done anything." It was very matter-of-fact. The siblings had listened to the story politely, taking in the information.

Eien thought back to Kal, "You're welcome." It was left very much at that, as Eien was not much of a talkative person nowadays. Kimlee also thanked Kal, "We need to investigate our deaths more."

"It is kind of strange an Abereru would be on the shore at this hour," Eien commented, analyzing the situation further. "I wonder if it was a plant by those people that attacked Toran." There were many things to consider with this kind of revelation. But with his sisters death, as well as Kal's, and the attack on Rook is that there was something going on.

"I am going to have to keep my eyes out," Eien added. Kimlee nodded to her brother's addition, she too going to keep her eyes and ears on the look out for something afoot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Suddenly, Rook turned pale. Having been so preoccupied with surviving and passing on the story, Rook failed to notice Kal standing beside Eien. He looked whole, although, he had literally died at Rook's hands.

"I knew it.." Thought Rook. Someone or something was resurrecting his victims, which confirmed his suspicions earlier. It had only been several hours, which meant that powerful magic was involved.

"I need to find out who or what is doing this..., but for now..."

"KAL!?!" Exclaimed Rook in a surprised tone? "What? What are you doing here? I saw you die! YOU WERE DEAD! How are you alive?"

Rook's tone was genuine surprise, as he might gain some insight as to what was reversing the fate's of those he had killed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supers

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:07 pm

--Eve

Eve raised her hands up and shook her head.

"No! No! That's fine. I can take your word for it. However, it must be chance that you are here now. Because I happen to have a spare Mythin. I've had two and having two creates some... sibling rivalry I guess you could say? So I've been keeping an eye out on people who could be good candidates for a home for her." Eve said smiling, she snapped her fingers and uttered something inaudible and Mythin appeared on the ground beside her. She bent down and placed a hand on her head and smiled. Eve took a mental note of Itsuki's Natrelmon while she did this. She was walking on glass as of now she could tell.

---Kal

Kal took notice of Rook's face and seeing how pale it became only furthered the feeling inside of him.

"I'm here following Eien, who seemed to be following Kimlee," He said dryly. "I assume it was through strength of heart and perseverance? Honestly I don't know, I woke up on the beach and wandered back into town. That's when I met Eien and Itsuki." Kal explained.

Before he spoke again he changed for only a brief moment and the only person that would be able to notice it would be Rook seeing as Kal was behind both Kimlee and Eien. Kal's eyes grew deeper and darker until they quietly, coldly, became sunken.

"It's better you dealt with it and you have my thanks. I will never allow something like that to happen again. I will do everything necessary to make sure that those monsters never harm you or anyone else," He said fiercely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makjuk the Lesser

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Nodding in agreement and doing his best to look pleased about Kal being alive, Rook replied, "No worries about that one hurting anyone else. He's been removed from the equation."

"Fuck," thought Rook, after noticing Kal's momentary change, "He's either on to me or hiding something. He has to know more about how he was brought back. I'll uncover it soon enough."

"Might be too soon, but would you like to have that battle? Here at least, we have no worries about wild Natrelmon. Or perhaps you would like to battle Kimlee?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Toran RP   

Back to top Go down

General Toran RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next