Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest] Empty
PostSubject: Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest]   Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:29 am

In the midst of night did Saibrah once again brave Lifan's forest, in hope of capturing a team member. Volcannon took careful precaution this time, picking his feet up and watching for sticks using the faint glow from its back. "Here, Volcannon." Whispered Saibrah, holding a limb wrapped in dried plants and a large leaf taken from a fern. Volcannon complied, spitting an ember upon the make-shift torch.

With this in hand, he slowly made his was around the forest, making sure to move obstacles with as little noise as possible. His partner followed along as silently as he could, which was not at all really too silent. However, it looked as though there was a good chance that their efforts would pay off. Every few steps encouraged a shaking bush or a ruffled underbrush.

They once more entered the clearing they had at daylight. The moon shone on the flowing waters of the small stream, and reflected a glowing ball of light on the pool. "Wow.. This is.. Beautiful.." Whispered Saibrah. Volcannon gave an unnoticed nod. "Surely the majesty attracts wonderful Natrelmon." Sounds of creatures could be heard from all sides of the oasis..
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest]   Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 am

I besa rollin', Dawg..
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest]   Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 am

The member 'Joe' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 24, 45, 8, 34
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest]   Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:34 pm

An Ekibu was trundling through the forest, it's bamboo thingies terribly bad camouflage in this environment. And then Saibrah found it. The Ekibu was facing Saibrah from ten feet away.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest]   Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Saibrah held out his relic, said a little prayer to whatever deity he worshiped, and allowed the mist of his E Relic to approach the Ekibu.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest]   Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:42 pm

The member 'Joe' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 66
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest]   Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saibrah Tries for Another Natrelmon [Forest]
Page 1 of 1