Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] Empty
PostSubject: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:54 am

Carl was disappointed with his Arena loss, so he headed out of Lifan into the nearby forests. As he did so, he thought about the strategies that he had used in the battle and the stupid mistake that had cost him it. After a few hours of aimlessly wandering around town, he decided it was best not to dwell on it and had gone and bought two D Relics and enough pills to evolve Sparwire into Crowire. He knew that capturing another Natrelmon and heading for Toran, where the first Arena waited, would be his next move.

With that plan firmly entrenched in his mind, he progressed out of the city and into the forest. Pausing for a moment, he released his now-evolved Crowire from the dog tag. It seemed to have recovered from the Arena battle a few hours before. He watched as Crowire hovered alongside him, happy to be out on the forest and chirping nosily. Carl and Crowire moved deeper into the forest, and he enjoyed the tranquility and sounds because it reminded him of home.

As he passed across a stream, Carl began to focus and actively search for a Natrelmon. He began to notice little things in the forest, like how the leaves whistled in the wind, and how the nearby stream bubbled over rocks. Noticing when these signs were disrupted would give Carl an edge in finding a Natrelmon able to be captured. He now walked parallel to the stream. Crowire was also quiet, and looking around intently. Whether this was for intentionally searching for a Natrelmon, Carl didn't know.

Carl wondered what Natrelmon he would want to find. He thought an Atrix or a Wone would be cool, but Wone was only available in desert areas, and both were hard to find, both being rare. He would do with any Natrelmon, just not use them until he found one he wanted. That was the way he would work, he decided.

Last edited by Josh on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:55 am

The member 'Josh' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 23

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 64

--------------------------------

#3 'Percentile' : 60
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:06 am

[Rolling for gender.]
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:06 am

The member 'Josh' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 11
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:15 am

As Carl was searching the forests, he would sight an Ocalia sitting by a fire. A small shrub was burning in front of it, and the cat was laying down. It might be sleeping, but then, it might not.

((Short, but idc.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:17 am

Carl stopped in his tracks and saw the Ocalia. He moved closer to Crowire, keeping his eyes on it at all times. He whispered to Crowire, very softly:

"Multibolt!"

Carl and his Natrelmon were only about ten feet away from the Ocalia. It appeared to be asleep, but Carl knew that looks were decieving when it comes to Natrelmon. Multibolt scythed through the air as three different lightning bolts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:27 am

While the Ocalia had been asleep, when three lightning bolts landed around it in a nice triangular pattern, it was awoken. You see, when launching an attack, it was best to actually aim it at the person you wanted to hit, rather than just firing randomly. It hissed as it awoke and fired a series of Singe Bullets at Crowire as it got to it's feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:59 am

"Radio Wave, and go up high!" Crowire obliged, using Radio Wave while moving upwards. The Singe Bullets passed below him harmlessly. The electricity spread throughout the air, weakening Ocalia's reaction time.

"Now, track Ocalia and Multibolt!" Carl said. Crowire fired the Multibolt. Normally, it would be easily dodgeable, but under the circumstances with Radio Wave affecting Ocalia, Carl was sure it'd hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:27 am

The moment the Crowire took to the air, Ocalia knew things weren't going well. Only a do or die attack might win, and this thing looked tough. And it was feeling kinda wierd..

So the Ocalia did what it knew how to do best in times of danger. Run like a chicken. That didn't require reaction times, so it could move at full speed.

The Ocalia turned tail and began running, dodging the multibolts as it went. It used overheat, providing it with a sheath of protection, and more importantly, setting the brush in the area on fire.

He'd try and escape under the cover of fire and smoke. The trainer, at the very least, might be unable to chase him. He was running an erratic patter to make striking him less easy, and he now had his ears pricked up for a specific signal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:33 am

Unfortunately for Ocalia, it was running parallel with the stream. Carl started running in the stream, keeping good ground with Ocalia. As he started to run, he said:

"Fly over Ocalia and blast it again with Multibolt!"

Crowire did so, flying through the smoke and emerging clear. Carl, on the other hand, was now running parallel to Ocalia and Crowire, watching Crowire stalk Ocalia from the air.

Crowire fired the bolt at Ocalia, all three going to hit Ocalia on the narrow path, as it was surronded by a thick brush of trees. Combined with Radio Wave, Ocalia would be hard-pressed to dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:43 am

Unfortunately, as soon as Crowire broke the smoke barrier, he found no cat. This was because of two simple reasons. 1. Ocalia was just as fast as Crowire. As long as they both ran in the same direction, Crowire would never break through the smoke barrier. 2. Ocalia was smart and used the cover of the smoke to run in a direction other than straight ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:51 am

"Crowire, use Multibolt, and be ready for Ocalia!" Carl said. Crowire fired the Multibolt into the smoke cloud, hoping for a hit. He couldn't really do anything. He was now behind the smoke cloud, having stepped outside the stream. Crowire remained tensed, ready for Ocalia to spring out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]
Page 1 of 1