Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] Empty
PostSubject: Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:55 am

Night had just arrived at Lifan, Kaigara literally right behind him as he did so, and was enjoying the scenery of the new city. After walking through the main square to the Lifan fountain, enjoying the decorations for the festival, and basically experiencing all the sights, sounds, and smells the place had to offer new comers, he went to look for the registration desk. After finding it, Night signed him and Shining Knight up, and gave his bet to the counter. Pulling out his PDA, he went off again through the town in search of a Pinehearst Industries building. A few minutes later, he walked out of an official looking building, staring at his PDA. ~ I've got no idea why they want me to do this... ~ He thought to himself about the modifications to his PDA, ~ But the 5,000 N is definitely worth more than this simple upgrade.... ~

Looking up, Night began to trek towards the outskirts of Lifan, until he began to see less buildings, and more trees in the distance. It wasn't long before he found himself at the beginning of a forest, looking around to see if he could find any traces of wild Natrelmon, he was a little disapointed. ~ Well, I just started being a Tracker, can't expect to find something right off the bat ~ Night thought again to himself. Reaching behind his back, a look of strange concentration planted itself on his face as his hand rummaged around in his pack. Until he found what he was looking for.

Pulling out his wallet, Night closed one and and looking in, waving his hand through loose change until he pulled out a single coin. Placing the light piece of metal over his thumb, he made a fist and flicked it up. The coin spun in the air, making it apparent to all as it did so that on side had Night's own face on it, while the other held that of a Kaigara. Jumping back slightly, Night smiled and said " Get out here Shiner, we got Natrelmon to find! " As soon as the coin touched the floor, a small light was emitted from it, and in the resulting flash, a Kaigara was standing where it fell.

Walking over to the turtle and pulling the coind off it's back, Night put the coin into his pocket, still smiling. " Let's go Shiner! " He ordered before turning and beginning to trek off in a random direction through the forest. Shining Knight followed behind at a surprisingly quick rate for a turtle. ~ Ah well, I'm a Tracker aren't I? I'll find my way back later! ~
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 am

The member 'Raymesgames' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 60

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 44

#3 'Percentile' : 39
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:53 am

As Night trekked through the forest, he had a series of clues that pointed him in the right direction of a Natrelmon. Following the footsteps of what seemed to be a cat, he wondered what Natrelmon it was that he was following. ~ I wonder.... It could be an Ocalia! Or a Meu! Man! That would just be awesome if I found a Meu! Wait..... They don't live in forests.... Do they? And don't they levitate? They're psychic so I guess they really wouldn't need to actually touch the floor.... Wait! But what if I read the tracks wrong! Then it could also be a dog! Or a wolf! Like..... A Metosune! Yeah! They're awesome! And a Ficicicle too! I mean! They're so many things this Natrelmon could be! I'm getting incredibly worked up just thinking about it man! ~

Night's mental ponderings were abruptly fell short. Following the tracks of what was probably a Hydrus, he had gone straight into a somewhat large stream that was flowing right through the forest. This probably meant the Hydrus was long gone, flowing somewhere upstream where it would go hunt some Xiao or Ocalia.... Or maybe it went downstream to go kill some sort of bear Natrelmon. Anyway, Night didn't have any time to think about this, as he was falling into the stream. Following the big splash that followed his fall, it didn't help that as soon as he got his head out of the water, Shining Knight came flying out of the forest, obviously tired. But, not wanting to be left alone, the little turtle put his legs on fulll gear, and was going at full speed through the forest behind Night. Though his preseverence and determination were good at heart, it caused him to fly right over the river. Or, atleast half way, until he ran right into the back of Night's head that popped back out of the water. This would have probably gave Night an incredible headache if it didn't happen so fast and have even given Night time to feel the pain. Because as soon as he was hit, their momentum had built up too much already.

This rammed both of them into wild positions in the stream as it began to pull them away and push them downstream. Waves and small currents battered them a little side by side. They had come quite away before Night and Shining Knight were able to right their bodies in the current. Yelling over the stream, Night seemed to actually be enjoying himself, as if he was at a waterslide amusement park. " Come on Shiner! I'll hold on to your shell! And when I do! I want you to swim to the right and get us to the edge! " Reaching his hands out, Night grasped onto the edges of Shiner's shell as the turtle pulled him closer to the edge. Reaching his hand out, Night grabbed onto a rock jutting out of the border of the rivers side, and pulled himself out of the water. Shining Knight was in his other hand. Lying on his back, laughing, Night turned to his Kaigara buddy. " Well that was some ride Aye? Let's just wait for a bit and dry up. " ~ Man, was that crazy or what! Well, atleast we're gonna get some rest. Hmmm.... I wonder if we're gonna find any Natrelmon? Oh well, I'll worry about that later, now's the ti- man I'm so beat I can't even think straight! Ah, well, time to sleep !

Laying down, Night's eyelids slowly closed, fluttered open, then began to slowly close once more. Until his eyes were softly shut. His breath slowwed, and his body seemed to shake less. It was easy to sleep, getting dry and warming up under the nice touch of the sun. Shining Knight layed next to him on his belly, his turtle eyelids..... Or.... Whatever they were called... Were shut as he slowly fell asleep too. They layed there for about thirty minutes before Night came to. Stretching his arms out and yawning loudly, Night nudged Shiner slightly with his left hand. The Kaiagra opened it's eyes suddenly and look around, before opening it's beak like mouth for it's own little yawn, and moved it's neck outward like it was stretching just like Night.

The pair got up and looked around. Pointing in a random direction, Night chuckled and stated " Onward! " before beginning to walk off. His loyal Natrelmon followed closely behind, not wanting another 'incident' to happen. Chances were they were bound to find some sort of Natrelmon this time. They just had to be very patient and wait a bit. As some dude Night couldn't even have pretended to remember once said, " Good things come to those who wait, ". A saying which Night really hoped right now was true. This ordeal had been pretty painstaking, it wuld suck if they didn't find anything.

~ I don't want this all to go to waste, besides, Shiner could use the excercise! He's getting a bit flabby.... Or as flabby as a turtle can be.... Can turtles even get flabby?
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:54 am

#1 'Percentile' : 44

#2 'Percentile' : 7

#3 'Percentile' : 13
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:21 am

Night uses an F rank relic on Orkora.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:21 am

'Percentile' : 84
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:23 am

Night uses another F rank relic on Orkora!
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:23 am

'Percentile' : 18
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:32 am

Night checked his Natrelmon to find taht it's gender was.....
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:32 am

'Percentile' : 75
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]
Page 1 of 1