Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:03 am

Auren and company were out to find more Natrelmon, this time, in the plains. It was a slightly different area, though still around Lifan, so the Natrelmon to be found were not likely to be particularly different. Despite this, Auren thought it was an excellent change of settings, Penkaz loved opportunities to battle, and Orinoco was still timid. Auren was looking specifically for weaker Natrelmon, as weak as possible. He thought that Orinoco already added enough short term punch to the team and that, for any Natrelmon they encountered, it'd be best to make sure they got it at all costs rather than looked for Natrelmon that were strong right now.

Penkaz was fluttering about of them, his slight air of being miffed at not being used in the battle against Crowire now dismissed in the light of the upcoming potential battle. If, of course, Auren didn't snag the thing the moment they found it. It disappointing that he might never get to fight this particular Orinoco. Unless there was training. Preferably the violent sparing kind. Regardless, these plains suited Penkaz well, plenty of air to fly around it with no obstructions to have to avoid. A tad windy for his small size though. Regardless, a battle against the wind was still a battle, and Penkaz was not one to back down from a challenge unless Auren strictly forbade it.

Orinoco on the other hand was still a timid little thing, trailing dutifully behind Auren. She was not particularly comfortable with the whole arrangement she was in, but on the other hand it had some upsides. The battles were non-lethal. Food and shelter were both taken care of, and excellent dental and health care. The only thing was that she didn't get to decide who she hung around with, and wasn't the big territorial boss anymore. She didn't know how she felt about that. She had been a pretty powerful Orinoco back home, in charge of her branch of the family. Then again, she hadn't been getting stronger very fast back home, unlike here. Perhaps she could go back one day stronger than ever?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:04 am

Effective Natrelmon level for this is 1, to reduce level of encounters.

Rolling...
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:04 am

The member 'The 42nd Gecko' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 32, 67, 89, 100
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:05 am

Double reroll event activated!
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:05 am

#1 'Percentile' : 47, 34, 86

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 8, 13, 62
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:08 am

Why does it taunt me so? Twice I have come within one integer of a Feshru.... Anyway, that's level 1 Reacat Male and level 1 Xiao Male. If nobody is willing to pay me 1500+Relics for one of them, I'm going to try again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Auren brought out his array relics and began a rapid fire barrage of F rank relics. If the first two didn't capture, maybe the third would. This was the same thing that Luke had done just the day before. He was aiming them at the Xiao he had found, which gave the small Reacat time to run away.

Dice Time!
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:16 pm

'Percentile' : 25, 25, 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The second day   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 am

Auren was taking another trip to go look for Natrelmon. With four battles under his belt and a team of three, he figured he only needed one more natrelmon until he could stomp the first two gyms. Which brought him to an odd thought. ~If the gyms fight so many hopeful Natrelmon trainers, why weren't their natrelmon all ridiculously strong? Even if they lost every single battle which comes there way, it's just that there are so many battles they fight! And they win a fair amount of them! I've noticed that my natrelmon get dramatically stronger with each and every battle. So why aren't the gym trainers insanely powerful by now?~

Auren, thusly lost in thought, walked directly into a tree, his head and body colliding with the wooden tree with what might be to onlookers, a satisfying thump. "Gah, a tree in the middle of the plains? How come I didn't see this coming?" Auren muttered to himself and Penkaz, who was looking satisfied. "Huh, it looks like an electric bird type Natrelmon thudded into this tree. Maybe a Sparwire." Auren examined the tree closely, which had some localized electrical burns in it's side, in the rough shape of a bird. He took a moment to gather up his surroundings. As far as he could see there was nothing but normal plains around, baring Lifan in the distance.

"Wow, I'm pretty unlucky to hit the only obstacle around here, but at least someone else did too. I guess you just don't expect it out here." Auren muttered to himself, putting his back against the tree and sitting down. He examined the waving grass and occasional bush. "It's really peaceful out here, don't you think? Penkaz? Penkaz? STOP SAWING THAT BRANCH OVER MY HEAD!" Auren quickly rolled to the side as the branch collapsed next to him. "Dang, I forgot who I was talking too. Do you want me to switch you out for Orinoco? No, I thought not." Auren eyed Penkaz cautiously. "Look, I know you're all battle, all the time, but really, chill.."

((Rolling at effective level 7 for Penkaz.))

Last edited by The 42nd Gecko on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: The second day   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 am

'Percentile' : 45, 87, 28, 43
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:12 am

Night had been looking through the plains as well, he already had three Natrelmon, and need a flying type to complete his battle team. He had been searching with all his Natrelmon in their relics, so the journey had been something dull. Walking up to a random tree that seemed to be the only standing thing for miles around, he sat and rested his back to it. ~ I wonder how the Gyms work, I'll be going home and beating dad first. Heh, wonder how he'll be feeling about that! He'll probably just hug me till my ribcage collapses then laugh when he sees me off to Ward. ~

It wasn't until he heard something thump against the tree that Night realized he wasn't alone. Then he heard a voice talk to itself. Then it began to talk to another Natrelmon, by the fluttering sound and the constant 'whoosh' 'whoosh', the dude had a flying type. ~ Wait a minute! ~ Night thought to himself as he slowly got up off the ground, ~ I recognize that voice! ~ Walking around the tree, he found Auren, who he had actually just saw not that long ago. " Hey Auren! Long time no see! " He said sarcastically in a cheery way, this dude was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:35 am

"Hey!" Auren looked up at Night in surprise. "We seem to run into each other a fair amount for the span of time we've been trainers. This means I've met you as often as Josh, another trainer who I've run into twice. And I've only been at this for four days. I guess it's because we're all grouped up around Lifan because of the tournament." Auren then paused as he stood up for the next of his miniature monologue.

"If we're both searching for natrelmon, we should search together. It'd certainly make the time pass more quickly." Auren asked, and then began walking in search of natrelmon regardless of whether Night agreed or not for the sole purpose of making these lines count for the purposes of his next encounter. Otherwise, they'd just be for fun. And, while that's ok, it's not awesome.

"You know, I've been thinking some about our last battle. That move where you threw the three darts at him, then the one where you expected him to dodge. If you had fired the last dart while you were still airborne, but just a tiny moment after, I might have had to use one of my feeble walls. And, being forced to use such a precious resource as a feeble wall is indeed significant."

Auren finally noticed that he had been talking and such for roughly forty or so seconds without letting Night get in a word edgewise. This was often regarded as impolite in society all around the globe, so he quickly tried to rectify the situation. "What do you think?" He asked somewhat hesitantly

((That's 11 lines out of thirty... Shwew...))
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 am

Night however, was all ears. He too, was someone who loved to talk like Auren, and some times got carried away when talking, but when something interesting or relevant was being said, it didn't matter how long it was. Though he still appreciated it when Auren paused in the middle of his thooughts to ask if Night had anything to say on the matter as they walked through the plains together.

" Well, I'm not sure our last battle really was a battle. I mean, both our Natrelmon were total newbies at it, he he, and frankly, so are we. I mean, none of our Natrelmon were able to land a scratch on the other. It got so repetetive that I just took Spike out because it was taking so long! Heh, so, what are you looking for out here? I reckon it has to be something pretty cool, maybe a rare? I myself am just looking for a simple flying type. It's the last addition I need for the team.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 am

The member 'Raymesgames' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 2

#2 'Percentile' : 24

#3 'Percentile' : 12

#4 'Percentile' : 78
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:32 am

"Me? Well, Panzer and Anuret are awesome, but it's kind of disappointing that they don't have more evolutions. At least, no evolutions I've heard about, other than Anuret's Ankeht. Xiao can be pretty cool, but, with only one evolution, as far as I know, it hinders his capacity for growth. It's kinda unfair. I mean, Feshru is just as common but he's got another evolution? Some natrelmon just get all the upsides and none of the downsides, it seems. Then again, there are a lot of things to know about natrelmon, so I might just never heard of the evolutions before. That's what I'm hoping for." Auren spoke, with growing enthusiasm and an increase in his emphatic tone.

"Gah, I'm rambling again. I should save long rants like those for my head." Auren rubbed his forehead, grimacing for a moment. "Sorry to keep going on like that. What do you think?"

While he was doing his long speech, Penkaz was circling about the long and sometimes lonely fields, ever watching for a chance for battle. Though, he hadn't gotten one before in all the natrelmon searches because Auren would capture it before he had a chance to fight. Penkaz mused, in his own sort of way, that there were downsides to being with Auren. Though, the free healing after fights was very nice.

((Total, 20 lines. And now more because Rayme isn't posting and I need this done tonight!))

Penkaz sometimes thought about other things than battle. It wasn't terribly often, but still it happened. Nobody was completely one sided. Well, most somebodies. There were exceptions. Anyway, right now Penkaz was staring out at the plains thinking. ~I like green. The grass is green. I'm green. I like green. I think I'll kill green things less.~ Alas, Penkaz drifted back to thinking about battle and killing. But, due to the slightness of the reference, he was soon back on his rare track of non battle thinking. ~When is the last time I ate? Did I eat something green? Did I eat something blue? Did I eat at all? Am I hungry?~

This was not the most particularly interesting series of thoughts to peek into, but this was Penkaz. Though dragons were smarter than other natrelmon, they still did not approach the level on humans. Not that we think about interesting stuff all the time either. Also, all of Penkaz's thoughts were translated into proper English, less they offend our senses of grammar. And we must not have our senses of grammar offended. ~Man, The 42nd Gecko sure breaks the fourth wall a lot in his searching posts..~ Hey! It's hard to write these things, and shouldn't you be not of human intelligence, Penkaz? Back, go think about killing! ~Ok... Grumble.~ How do you grumble in your mind anyway! ~Grumble.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:34 am

Rolin'
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:34 am

'Percentile' : 58, 34, 38, 74
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:45 am

" Wow, Xiao doesn't have a third evolution? I thought it did, we can check on it tommorrow to be sure when we get back to the city! Anyway, I wanted Xiao becaue it's pretty much on my dream team. That along with like several other Natrelmon, heh, rare and common alike. It pretty much just depends on how I can use them in battle, and if they match my style of course! Heh...... Anyway, what do you'll reckon we'll find out here Aubrey? I heard that sometimes, though very rarely, you can find a Meu out here. Good luck catching them though, I hear they can control basically everything that comes near them! Crazy ability, but can you manage how awesome having a Natrelmon like that would be like? "

As Night was walking besides Auren, who seemed to have a more withdrawn, and quiet personality than Night, but seemed to pretty much think the same way. Then again, he could probably be very timid at first, and incredibly loud later. Night wasn't really good at guessing other people's personalities well.... Anyway, while he was finishing up his monologue, he pulled out Shining Knight's coin and flicked it up in the air, before swiping his arm sideways to catch it from the right as it reached his chest's level. He would evolve pretty soon, Night could feel it in the energy of the relic. Night took a moment to wonder what his buddy and Kaigara Shiner would look like when it evolved. For some reason he was imagining a bipedal turtle with cannons on it's back... Strange.

Anyway, he continued to look around for any sights of Natrelmon he could find as he trotted steadily with Auren at the same pace. He tried to see if he could hear anything, but pretty much the only noise was that of the wind and the light but quick 'whoosh' sound Penkaz was making simply by staying a float and off the ground. Well, it was possible there was something nearby that was just playing hard to get....
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:46 am

They see me rollin' they hatin'.......
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:46 am

The member 'Raymesgames' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 67

#2 'Percentile' : 65

#3 'Percentile' : 92

#4 'Percentile' : 90
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:31 pm

"My name is Auren, not Aubrey. I've not had that particular mistake made before. But, yeah, I do wonder what natrelmon I'll find. I haven't been terribly lucky so far. There are a ton of rare and powerful natrelmon you can find here, but your chances of doing so are not so hot. Though, I must say that, while those rare natrelmon are powerful, I'm not quite as interested in them as some of the more mundane natrelmon. Anuret for example is one of the ones I'm still looking for. I already have a fighting type in Feshru, but Fighting type is pretty cool. Plus, Penkaz can cover almost any of my team's weaknesses, considering that two of the types resistant and powerful against Dragon are weak against fighting and fire types. I've got a poison in Anuret, to fight against blood types. Though, those are fairly rare. GAAAHH, must breathe!" Auren stopped gasping. The long monologue never letting anyone get a word in edge wise was too difficult to maintain without breathing, which of course made a pause where someone else could speak. However, if went on for a ridiculously long time and then said "GAAAAH, must breathe!" you could often cause the other person to go into a stunned silence. Which would give you enough time to breathe and start again. This was not the most noble tactic, but Auren was not using it intentionally.

"Anyway, I don't have any counter to the crystal type either, but the only type that does, Light, is very rare. And really not all that cool in my opinion. Dark is cooler. I might get a dark type, as they are strong against some of the Fighting resistant types. Dark types are so much cooler than light... But a Dark/Light type would be even cooler. Maybe I can get one of one of those? But that would be ridiculously rare. What do you think?" Auren finally stopped. And this monologue was all while searching keenly for Natrelmon. Natrelmon trainers were really something else to be capable of such acts of speech while doing other difficult tasks.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:31 pm

'Percentile' : 75, 51, 55, 12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Auren immediately pulled out his collection of relics and opened up a full barrage! MWHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:39 pm

'Percentile' : 22, 33, 4, 1
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:39 am

Night smiled genuinely as Auren talked, this guy was pretty interesting, as well as an awesome trainer as far as he could see from their earlier battle. " Hehe, careful now! You wouldn't want to die talking would you? Anyway, I don't really have anything to go against Blood or Dark types either, it sounds like something I should invest in though! Though you're right about your Penkaz covering your team, maybe when I find my flying type for the team it will be a dragon? Who knows? " Though Night was having long monologues like Auren, it could be assumed that he was breathing through his nose at every pause signified by a question mark, exclamation point, and period.

Night also wondered if Auren had found his PDA, this guy seemed like a great travel body. Auren seemed like the guy who could give Night some pointers. ~ I mean really! ~ Night thought to himself as he walked along side Auren, ~ This guy is already thinking ahead by months when we'll be fighting the big leaguers who have Blood and Light types! Hell, maybe even Crystal! Though.. I shouldn't get too ahead of myself, our battle may have put him off a bit. Ah well, maybe I'll get a good Natrelmon addition to my team out here while we talk! ~

(( 8 lines ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next