Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bree

Bree

Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:23 pm

In the late afternoon the day after she caught the Anuret, Ashlee found herself in her hotel room with nothing to do. She hadn't seen Isaac yet and was still too nervous to call or message him herself, and she hadn't really met anyone else in this town. There had to be other trainers around, but maybe she was just missing them. At any rate, Ashlee finally decided to try to catch another wild Natrelmon. She had caught quite a few Natrelmon, and some of them were pretty good too, but none of them were really Natrelmon for which she had a personal liking; and certainly one of them were Natrelmon she had ever imagined being on her 'dream team'... except for of course Crowire, and maybe Ebe... but both of them needed special conditions in order to fully evolve according to what Ashlee had heard. Aiex definitely knew how to get an Animikii, but Ashlee didn't really want to outright ask her. She wanted to find out at least partially on her own.

Ashlee once again entered the Pinehearst store, now knowing where it was by heart. When she had first arrived in Lifan, she had spent some time looking at the map on her PDA to try to figure out where things where, but even so she had still had to use her PDA to find her way to the Pinehearst store the first few times she had visited it. Ashlee also didn't really have to think about what Relic she wanted: E-Rank Relics were probably her favorites for this point in her career. Later, she would probably have to buy better Relics, but for now, they were inexpensive while still having a fairly high chance of catching Natrelmon. Thus, she left the Pinehearst store and headed for the outskirts of Lifan.

One thing that Ashlee did have to take time to decide on was what Natrelmon to use. She had only ever actually used Crowire and Ebe in battle, and even against wild Natrelmon she had only used Crowire. But still... it was because the bird was so useful against both trainers and wilds. Electric attacks, especially combined with Glare, were useful and powerful.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:23 pm

The member 'LadySheeana' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 79

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 88

#3 'Percentile' : 81

#4 'Percentile' : 22
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:32 am

Thus, Ashlee called out Crowire and made her way out of Lifan, this time exiting on the east side because she had only explored the west previously. For a moment, she thought that she hadn't found any Natrelmon in the western plains, but then she remembered Anuret... and Dember. Wow; what was I thinking? Those are half of the Natrelmon I've found! thought Ashlee. Regardless, maybe there would be more Natrelmon in the eastern plains, since it had taken quite a bit of searching to find those two Natrelmon after all... but more Natrelmon would probably mean more trainers. It all balances out in the end, I suppose. The more Natrelmon, the more trainers... until there are less Natrelmon.

Crowire flew beside Ashlee, since she was now too large for Ashlee to comfortably let Crowire rest on Ashlee's shoulder or forearm. I could get one of those special gloves or something, but then it would become useless once Crowire evolves again. I don't think there's really a point. "You don't mind flying, do you, Crowire?" asked Ashlee, though there wasn't much of a response she thought Crowire could give. Ashlee was proven wrong when Crowire did a full circle right around Ashlee's head despite her movement, expressing her joy for flying.

"I guess that's a no," laughed Ashlee. Besides, Crowire were built for flying, not for being carried. As she walked, Ashlee began to think about what Natrelmon actually could be found near Lifan. She knew that Ebe, Kaeru, Anuret, Dember, Grianos, and Bruse could be found in the areas near Lifan according to what she and Isaac had caught. She had seen neither signs of Sparwire nor signs of Crowire in the area, and given her limited knowledge of tracking and her familiarity with the species, this was not inconsequential... but then again, it didn't really matter to her: she didn't need another Sparwire or Crowire. But beyond that, Ashlee didn't really have a clue, and she was sure that the area were much more diverse than only the Natrelmon she had seen would indicate. At the very least, she hoped it was; if it wasn't, there was little point in searching for more Natrelmon, since she already have four of those Natrelmon and she didn't have much of a desire for the others.

Ashlee began to wonder about her Natrelmon preferences herself. Both of her favored Natrelmon could fly, and most of the Natrelmon she had thought about trying to acquire could also fly, but Ashlee had never really made a conscious decision to only use Wind type Natrelmon. They just seemed the most useful to her. Not being bound to the ground was a huge advantage and had probably won her the battle with Isaac... and Ashlee herself had always had a bit of a personal attraction to flying. She had always dreamed about flying herself, though she had always been too scared to ask for a ride on any of Aiex's Natrelmon. But once Crowire is big enough... well, probably Hawkline at that point, I think I'll try. I trust her... and Aiex flies everywhere. It's probably the best way for a Natrelmon trainer to travel.

"Would you mind my flying on you?" asked Ashlee, bringing herself out of her pensive mode. Crowire didn't give much of a response, but she seemed to be a little uneasy about it. Maybe seeing another trainer do it, possibly even Aiex, would help. Ashlee then realized how much she had been thinking about Aiex. Why do I compare myself to her so much? Well, I guess it's not too unreasonable... but still. I should be judged by what I do, not by what I do in comparison to what my aunt has done. I guess that's why I didn't tell Isaac who she is...

Ashlee realized that, in her deep thinking, she might very well have missed signs of a Natrelmon. I need to focus, thought Ashlee... but then again, Crowire would probably notice and alert Ashlee to any obvious signs of wild Natrelmon. Still, she didn't like not paying attention to what was around her... and then what if something happened to Crowire? Ashlee might not notice immediately, and then she would be in trouble. At this point, Ashlee also thought she heard some grass rustling to her right...
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:32 am

'Percentile' : 13, 43, 24, 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:14 am

A small, pointed head poked from the bushes. It sniffed the air, blinking sleepily, apparently awakened by the sound or vibrations of Ashlee's approach. After a moment it seemed to wake up a bit, taking notice of Ashlee and the nearby Crowire. The rodent let out a high-pitched shriek, trying to backpedal furiously, suitably intimidated by the high-level bird and person. It recognized the bird as a predatory figure significantly more powerful than it.
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:26 am

"Crowire, use Multibolt and don't let it get out of your sight!" shouted Ashlee, seeing the Feshru and assuming Crowire did as well.

Crowire obeyed, firing a Multibolt in the same manner described previously, with the four bolts arcing in at the last moment to prevent escape from the sides, with the Feshru's movement accounted for. Feshru would probably be unable to dodge due to its low speed and the fact that there were only about ten feet between Crowire and Feshru. If Feshru continued to try to escape, Crowire would give pursuit; if not, Crowire would remain and stay ready to dodge and attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:41 am

The Feshru suddenly darted back at a greater speed than it should have been able to as its Close Quarters technique came into effect. It shrieked again as the lightning clashed in front of it, leaping backward and firing three singe bullets toward the bird. Though it was now hidden in the grass, it was still moving, giving away its position. With any luck its den wasn't in the grass or, if it was, it could be incapacitated before it reached it...
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:16 am

But unfortunately, Close Combat only increased power and reaction time in melee combat and thus was useless in Feshru's attempt to dodge the Multibolt, and so the attack hit. Two of the bolts collided with either side of the Natrelmon's neck whereas the other two hit the Natrelmon in its front legs. The attack would both deal damage and severely hinder Feshru's progress. In fact, the damage, the Feshru's low speed, and the fact that the Natrelmon was trying to move backward, Feshru was hardly moving at all, and so it stayed in Crowire's line of sight for long enough to take effect.

"Crowire, compact the shadows beneath it and use Shadow Assault!" Crowire did just that, first using Shadowed Expansion to power up the attack. Feshru, unable to move to dodge, would be hit by a rain of small pellets of dark energy from below, severely weakening it. Ashlee attempted to catch it in her E-Rank Relic.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:16 am

'Percentile' : 100
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:22 am

The Feshru screamed in pain before it started to black out from the pain and severe damage to internal organs and such. This would probably be a very traumatizing event for the Natrelmon, even if Ashlee caught it, and might very well lead to a resentful or skittish temperament as related to its potential new trainer...
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:26 am

Ashlee attempted to catch it again, this time with her F-Rank Relic.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:26 am

'Percentile' : 19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]
Page 1 of 1