Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...And the Journey Continues

Go down 
AuthorMessage

...And the Journey Continues Empty
PostSubject: ...And the Journey Continues   ...And the Journey Continues I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:19 am

Kyo kept walked with Sakura-re on top of his head, enjoying the warm sunshine on her petals. Kyo was planning to capture his Natrelmon so he could be at least a decent starting trainer, his only Natrelmon was of course Sakura-re and Feshru that he captured a few days ago which he knew wouldn't be enough even though they were tough cookies. As he walked he payed attention to his surroundings, he knew that there would be Natrelmon out today since it was good weather, Sakura-re already knew the drill to scream if she saw anything.

Kyo and Sakura-re have been searching for a while, it seems like standing out in the open wasn't such a good idea if your "hunting" for Natrelmon. "Hmmm, I gotta think like a Natrelmon, if I was one, I would hide until the human disappeared...soooo I have to be stealthy!" Kyo said to himself snapping his fingers at his brilliant yet obvious strategy that he should of done long ago. Sakura sighed, she knew that should of been the first thing to do but of course Kyo was kind of stupid at some points.

Kyo saw a tree and ran towards it, as he ran he jumped up hitting his foot against the tree to jump onto the large thick branch, good enough for him to hide. Opening a gap on the leaves only Kyo's eyes were present, above him were Sakura-re's eyes lurking in the leaves though it wouldn't give away their place to anyone. "Alright Sakura-re, 'meep' if you see anything..." whispered Kyo to her beaming his eyes to whatever moved, frankly it was a tad weird how he was searching for a Natrelmon yet very adventurous in a way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...And the Journey Continues   ...And the Journey Continues I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:20 am

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...And the Journey Continues   ...And the Journey Continues I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:20 am

The member 'Yotsuki' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 21, 33, 25, 16
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ...And the Journey Continues   ...And the Journey Continues I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:25 am

Kyo kept on walking since he didn't really find something he wanted, he really hoped he finds something today. Looking around he wondered what kind of plan he should do this time, was it a good idea? I have no idea so Kyo decided to run this time across the path of the mountain, he wasn't sure why but something yelled out to him, was it a person? Maybe, a Natrelmon yelling for help? Most likely too.

Kyo and Sakura-re have been searching for a while again, it seems like standing out in the open wasn't such a good idea. "Hmmm, I think I should hide again it's better than standing out here...right I'll do it once more!" Kyo said to himself snapping his fingers at his brilliant yet obvious strategy that he did do last time with no results Sakura-re sighed at his trainer's idea, why was Kyo acting so foolish all of the sudden? Well he meant well Sakura-re knew that much about Kyo.

He hid this time behind a large rock so he could see the open space, it was aodd going from tree to large rock. Kyo and Sakura-re looked around hearing the roar of the water hitting the ground then sweeping back into the ocean. Kyo wondered if he should capture a water type after all Sakura-re's weakness was fire so a water type would be I guess nice, though he wanted to be surprised with his find.

Getting a bit hungry now because he didn't eat dinner Kyo this time had food with him thanks to making some rice balls using his emergency kit, why he didn't do it in the first place when he got hungry yesterday is beyond me. "Alright...let's hope we can find something good." Kyo said as he ate one of his rice balls, oooo that felt good eating something nice warm, and mouthwatering though it wasn't really enough

Peaking over the edge of the rock Kyo's eyes were present, above him were Sakura-re's eyes lurking it wouldn't give away their place to anyone. "Sakura-re, just punch me if you see anything..." whispered Kyo to her beaming his eyes to whatever moved, it looked like they were in war or something by treating their prey like some kind of enemy that wanted their country, something like that I can guess.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...And the Journey Continues   ...And the Journey Continues I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:25 am

The member 'Yotsuki' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 31, 20, 71, 84
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...And the Journey Continues   ...And the Journey Continues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...And the Journey Continues
Page 1 of 1