Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A swap meet.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

A swap meet. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A swap meet.   A swap meet. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:58 am

Suddenly, a flash of light occured, and when it was gone, it seemed s though Spike had completely disappeared. Night turned to Auren and grinned.

" It seems your Feshru doesn't really know how to do much besides dodge and try to get close so it can use inner heat. We both know Xiao's not gonna get close, and we both know Feshru isn't gonna hit him. I realize you don't want a draw, so if it matters so much to you, you can take it as a forfeit. Besides the battle though, you seem like a cool guy, we can exchange info on our PDA's, maybe contact eachother if the other needs something. OK? "
Back to top Go down

A swap meet. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A swap meet.   A swap meet. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:50 am

"Right then. Anyway, I've lost my PDA, so, no go on that." Auren said, kind of put off by the other person's insinuation of a draw. But he could understand where the guy was coming from, considering his battles with Penkaz. "Good fighting you, see you later." And so Auren left, though he would meet Night again.
Back to top Go down

A swap meet.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: