Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carl Miller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Carl Miller Empty
PostSubject: Carl Miller   Carl Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 am

Name: Carl Miller

Appearance: Carl wears long shorts and a long-sleeved t-shirt. He has a black backpack which rests rather low on his back. His shoes are tough hiking boots, but not so uncomfortable for everyday walking. Carl is very fit, but his loose clothes somewhat disguise his physique. His backpack contains some survival items, plus his laptop and other ends and odds. A large, sharp machete rests at his hip.

Hometown: Relin

Personality: Carl enjoys his time alone traveling. He is not shy about meeting new people, and sometimes he prefers to be in a group. He loves training and battling with Natrelmon, and is very passionate about them, to an extreme point where he as an encyclopaedic knowledge of battling strategies and how Natrelmon interact. He is a patient battler, and he has a steadfast belief in learning from experience and battles.

Relic Description Carl's Relics are coloured dog tags. The colours represent the type of the Natrelmon contanined within, and their details, similar to a military dog tag. They also change colour depending on the mood of the Natrelmon contained within.

Starting Natrelmon: Sparwire

History: Carl lived in a stable, normal family. Naturally this lead to a sense of boredom. After serving short stints at other jobs, Carl found his true passion was Natrelmon. After years of studying them and training himself in the wild, he decided it was time to start his own journey as a Natrelmon trainer and raiser.

As a young child, Carl had a bad incident with a Crowire. He was playing outside when he saw one roosting in a tree, and naturally, being an inquisitive child, began to shake the tree to wake it up. The Crowire, becoming agitated quickly, threw a small spark of it's Innate at Carl. It didn't hit him, but he was scared off.

As the years passed, this Crowire eventually evolved into its last form, an Animiiki. One day, the bird had flown off, leaving its nest which was now impressive by bird nest standards. Carl noticed that it had left an egg behind, so he took it and kept it. But strangely, it wouldn't hatch. It was like the egg was waiting for him to be ready for training.

One of Carl's jobs was an assisstant at a Natrelmon Farm. When he applied, he'd heard of Natrelmon, but never really seen any interest in it. When he got there, he found the work tough but rewarding. Over the weeks that he worked there, Carl saw the look on the children's faces as they picked out their first Natrelmon, and even how seasoned trainers' eyes lit up as they took back their Natrelmon from an extended stay. It was these moments when Carl began to really take an interest in Natrelmon.

Now knowing that his passion lay in training and battling with Natrelmon, Carl began to train his body. He trained in the woodland near the farm for months, honing his body and mind by reading and rereading volumes written on Natrelmon. Finally, he thought he was ready. And the final catalyst in confirming his decision was that his Sparwire hatched when he started to travel to Lifan, for the Beginners' Tournament.

Professions:
Noteworthy Skills:
- Extremely fit, high stamina as a result
- Very high knowledge of Natrelmon
- Expert at survival skills.

Last edited by Josh on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Carl Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl Miller   Carl Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:41 pm

History needs to be five paragraphs, dude. Once you do that, you're good to go.
Back to top Go down

Carl Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl Miller   Carl Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Yeah, I know. It's still in progress. Thanks, though.
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

Carl Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl Miller   Carl Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 pm

You might want to add a bit more space, as right now the upper portion is a bit of a text wall.

Instead of:
"Name: Carl Miller
Appearance: Carl wears long shorts and a long-sleeved t-shirt. He has a black backpack which rests rather low on his back."

Try:
"Name: Carl Miller

Appearance: Carl wears long shorts and a long-sleeved t-shirt. He has a black backpack which rests rather low on his back."
Back to top Go down

Carl Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl Miller   Carl Miller I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:51 am

It's edited fully.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

Carl Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl Miller   Carl Miller I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carl Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl Miller   Carl Miller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carl Miller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: