Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:59 pm

And thusly, a fair time after the first Arena battle, Valerie found herself, next in an imaginary line, inside of the Arena, standing on the rock ground with a Hydrus padding in front of her. The cat was hot-stepping slightly to deal with the uncomfortableness of the heat, occasionally giving Valerie a weird glare.

She waited...
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:07 pm

Eclipse was at the other side of the Arena, reading some sort of manual while he scratched a comb across an Ocalias back. He was mumbling something about "shedding", "loose hairs", and how hard it was to "vacuum this place!". However, upon seeing his next challenger enter and get on the pedestal, Eclipse quickly threw the objects in his hands behind him and recalled Ocalia.

" Hello there! I assume you're here to challenge me? Well, if so, let me go over some ground rules first. Don't attack the air vents on the floor, and don't attack the perches on the ceiling. I'll be using Atrix first if you wish to change your first Natrelmon. Are you ready to begin? " He called over to the trainer on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:13 pm

"Hydrus will be fine. Ready whenever you are."

Hydrus padded forward in front of Valerie, yawning boredly. It couldn't do anything. Eclipse hadn't called a Natrelmon out yet.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:28 pm

Without a word Eclipse summoned Atrix five feet in front of him 12 feet in the air hovering. With a simple order it lazily began to drift foward towards the water cat creature, though this was just a facade to conceal its caution. Despite being team mates with a cat, Atrix was waryaround felines. That being the natural order of things in the wild and in captivity... Eclipse otherwise waited for his opponent to have the first move. The cat and Atrix would be around 45-47 feet from eachother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:47 pm

As soon as the Atrix was carelessly summoned in open sight in the air, where it would not be immediately aware of the situation, Hydrus would look forward and wouldbegin running forward as the light formed; it would fire an aqua shot directly towards the face of the Atrix as it would begin to fly, making the distance between them only about twenty feet as opposed to forty, before the bird would begin to 'lazily drift'. Because Eclipse chose such a weird way to summon the bird, this was possible.

If this missed, the aqua shot would fire above the Atrix, making it impossible to immediately ascend without getting wet.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:16 pm

Well obviously this changed everything. Seeing as as soon as Atrix was formed, an Aqua Shot from 40 feet away was incoming toward its face. Due to the distance of such a shot, the ball of water lost most of its power by the time it was within five feet of Atrix. The already falling apart ball of water would collapse and fall as if someone from above had emptied out a bucket. However, the water continued to move foward beneathe Atrix and splashed Eclipse right in the face...

" Go forth! " Yelled the now wet Eclipse, causing his Atrix to exert more energy toward its speed. While it surged foward the bird raised itself to around 18 feet in the air and soared to close the 20 feet distance until it was above Hydrus. While it was doing this, Atrix fired 7 Singe bullets. Two at Hydrus, one in front of him, and two on each side. The two on each side were fired so that even if he went in a diagnal they would hit, seeing as Atrix was travelling in a straight line at Hydrus. They were also fired from above, so jumping would still cause them to be hit. With Hydrus' speed it would probaby be unable to dodge the attack.

However at Atrixs current speed as well, it too would probably be unable to dodge any straight foward attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Of course, Hydrus would take full advantage of Atrix's carelessness in the situation and wouldn't just stay still with Atrix's obvious approach. As it attempted to go over the Hydrus, the Hydrus would fire three aqua shots in its path, which the Atrix, on its track, would fly through at full velocity, which would invariably cause the Atrix to spiral downward, and, unless recalled, would die as it would smash into the rock.

If Atrix somehow dodged this outside of its absolute statement, it would fire more aqua shots as Atrix fired and do more damage to the Atrix, as water was greater than fire.

Either way, Atrix would be fainted and Hydrus wouldn't be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:31 pm

Atrix was quickly recalled before it hit the ground to keep the fragile bird Natrelmon from shattering its hollow bones like they were glass. Eclipse nodded at the birds relic and smiled. " You did good, rest now. Ocalia is next! " Eclipse yelled the last part to Hyrdus' trainer on the rock pedestel. Taking out his comat knife, his fire feline was summoned in a flash five feet in front of him on the ground. Alert and ready, the Ocalia would dart to the right assuming Hydrus didn't fire any attacks. Ocalia would attempt to stay on the sides of the circular Arena until Hyrus tired out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:38 pm

"Don't tire yourself out, Hydrus," Valerie said, gesturing the cat towards a higher perch. Hydrus understood, and would hop to the top of an about two-foot rock as the Ocalia would waste a lot of energy running around like an idiot.

BEFORE doing this, however, the Hydrus would fire one aqua shot in the path of the Ocalia, so that if it kept its same escape path, it would be hit in the face by a powerful blast of water.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Assuming this was Hyrdus' only attack, Ocalia simply stopped moving and cut sharply to the left, causing the Aqua Burst to hit to the right of her where her head would be if she continued her run. If Hydrus stayed on the perch that made him a sitting duck, he wouldn't be happy to know that as Eclipse ordered it, four Singe bullets were flying at him. One at its head, one at the body, and one on each side. The one at his body would hit him if he tried to dodge backwards, though because of the low number of shots and the elements involved the Hydrus could easily just take the hit and be barely affected.

While doing this, Ocalia stayed ready just in case Hydrus made a counter attack. And took a position that allowed her to run in almost any direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:00 pm

Hydrus simply jumped down and crouched on the other end of the rock, the singe bullets uselessly flying over the perch, before Hydrus turned around the left side of the perch.

It would then run at the oncoming Ocalia, firing two aqua shots at where its side would be while then trying to move in position to follow it around the arena.

Subject to change via situation.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Ocalia was recalled abruptly. Eclipse wasn't an idiot, the cat had been driven into metaphorical 'corner'. Though it had not happened yet, the Ocalia was against the wall with Hydrus in front of it coming in fast. Any attack would be useless against the impending Aqua Shots, and running to either side wouldn't be able to change anything. He could've tried a kamikaze attack using a combination of Singe Bullet and Heat Rush, but Eclipse didn't want to seriously injure his own Natrelmon nor his challangers.

" You've done very well! I have no doubt that you will defeat me! Anyway! Prepare for Rhyferno! "

Speaking of which, the large rhino from hell was summoned with flaming hooves ten feet in front of Eclipse facing Hydrus, ready. This summon was done very quickly and if Hydrus would attempt to take advantage and attack quickly, it would be useless as Eclipse had forseen such an attack. Rhydon would be ready to attack or move in any direction, assuming Hydrus chose to move toward it and/or attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Um...

It was a rhino. The rhino wouldn't necessarily be able to dodge. And it could accelerate faster.

Valerie simply ordered the Hydrus to run to the right, and then, if it was favorable, to run past the side of the rhino, launching about three aqua shots at the large creature's side, aiming for the front torso. It would then try to run past the creature, turn around, and THEN exploit the backside.

Subject to change.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Errr.... No, none of that happened simply because the giant Rhino wouldn't stand still while the small cat ran 15 feet to it, around it, and behind it. As soon as the creature came within 10 feet assuming it wouldn't change couse, Rhyferno proceeded to charge foward while making a Heat Rush. The Rhino would be charging right at the cat who was doing the same to it. And with both their speeds as well as Rhyfernos size Hydrus would not be able to avoid the stampeding beast. Would the Hydrus attempt to go around the Rhyferno and fire, the beast would simply continue going foward and out run the side shot with both their speeds to raise the chances of the attacks miss.

This would all depend on the Hydrus, however. Eclipse was curious to see how it would defeat his charging Rhyferno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:43 pm

The answer? Turn harder. The cat changed course, now running laterally when compared to the rhino, literally running towards the wall in such a manner that the cat was no longer running at the rhino. It would change course as necessary, but the cat, faster than the rhino, could indefinitely outrun it. The rhino running after it would find it harder to turn or slow down, as it was a larger creature: as the Hydrus ran at the wall, it would simply turn left, Valerie keeping a feeble wall at the ready to block any attempts at blocking Hydrus' attempt to make this move. It would then turn around at a safe distance, and would fire two aqua shots towards the rhino which would be running in the wrong direction, likely into a wall.

It would change as necessary, especially if Eclipse changed the order.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Previously discussed stuff, blah blah blah. Running 60 feet across to the wall on the other side. Rhyferno would cut off half way and fire 6 Singe bullets at the retreating Hydrus. Three to hit it on its back, one on each side, and the last one soaring over the others to hit it in the back of the head. The Heat Rush from before was building up in Rhyferno and his temprature was raising greatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:07 pm

As the rhino was slowing down in that twenty foot interval, Hydrus let forth an aqua shot straight towards the ground and veered to the left, Valerie realising that it wasn't going to hit the wall. Still, unable to stop, it would likely hit the wet spot on the ground and flip over. allowing Hydrus to get two free shots in on the rhino's side.

If it didn't, well, Hydrus would merely attack normally at the running creature's side with some aqua shots as it wouldn't be able to dodge easily.

Yeah. It would also be out of the rhino's eyesight, and hence be impossible to be reliably aimed at.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:10 pm

The attacks hit the now slowing down Rhino who now was wounded, slowing down, and unable to turn. He was in short, a sitting duck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:11 pm

It then fainted with another squirt gun.

FINAL ONE PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Cue final natrelmon.

Whatever it is. It's there. Sitting. Waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Hydrus fired four aqua shot.
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:49 pm

Natrelmon fired four singe bullets. They hit the aqua shots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:50 pm

More aqua shots were fired as Hydrus ran forward towards slow Natrelmon.
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:50 pm

Natrelmon shoots singe bullets to stop the awua shots. Then yawns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Two aqua shots fired at maw while Natrelmon yawns and can't react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*   Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another 'Let's Get This Over With!' *Sigh*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Roleplaying :: Cities :: Toran :: Toran Arena-
Jump to: