Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] Empty
PostSubject: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:36 am

Carl had finally arrived at Toran. After being quite unsuccessful with trying to obtain a Natrelmon back in Lifan, he was ready to start searching here. Crowire, as well, was ready and raring to go. Carl enjoyed the soft sand beneath his now-bare feet as he and Crowire traversed the shore. As Carl looked at the treeline that adjoined the beach, he knew that there were plenty of places for the Natrelmon to hide this time. It was just a matter of time before Carl would either lose hope and become disappointed, or find a Natrelmon. Planting himself in the sand, he grabbed his laptop and quickly ran a search for local Natrelmon. As he scanned the list, he noted a few favourites that he could possibly find. Carl looked at the rolling waves, and noted how the sun shone of them and flashed into his eyes. It was very cliche, but the weather was great and both him and Crowire seemed to appreciate it. The hot air rising off the sand gave Crowire an easy time staying aloft. It was hard work for Carl's feet to get a foothold on the loosely packed sand, but it wasn't an issue due to Carl's extreme physical fitness.

~ Well, you can get a Goll here, so hopefully I'll get that. Hmm, you can also find Penkaz, which would be interesting, and Sparwire, which I already have. A pretty unconvincing list, in all.~ Carl thought. He was interested in a Goll, and using Crowire's Flock would enable for powerful 2 on 1 strategies. Carl returned his laptop to his bag and continued to walk, rather aimlessly now, around the beach. To amuse himself, Crowire began using Whirlwind on the nearby water. Carl watched, distracted from his wild searching, as a small stream of water was drawn from the sea into the whirlwind, and began spinnning around like ribbon caught in a breeze. Crowire deposited the watery wind on Carl, squwaking loudly. Carl was irritated, and if he didn't no better he could swear that Crowire was laughing at him. Carl shook the water of angrily, but when he saw Crowire's somehwat amused expression, he began laughing too. His spirits were high, even with the level of disappointment that he'd experienced back in Lifan. That was just a memory now, and he was ready to begin taking the Natrelmon League challenge.

"Hey, Crowire, use Shadow Assault to make our shadows fight each other!" Carl said. Crowire did, and Carl watched as his and Crowire's shadows began to shadow-punch and shadow-peck each other. It was quite disconcerting and funny as well. Crowire stopped the show when Carl sat down. Crowire landed next to him, and for a while they both watched the sea. Carl thought, once or twice, that he could see an Armkfish or something, but it was most likely a trick of the light. Carl was thinking about how to deal with a Natrelmon, should he encounter one this time. Should he spam a lot of relics in order to increase his chances in a flurry of relics, or would he attack the wild in order to weaken it significantly. Carl didn't really know. It would have to depend on what kind of Natrelmon appeared, and what other factors may come into play. Carl knew that he couldn't find an Atrix or Wone here, but any Natrelmon would do to trade, considering both Wone and Atrix were very hard to find, but their final forms were spectacular. Carl also knew he'd have to expend money and get the Mental Link spell in order to even have a chance at battling with Wone. Carl began to look for the differing signs in the environment, as he often did when he was searching for wilds. It was a pretty good method, but it hadn't yet yielded results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:36 am

[Rollan.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:37 am

[Last roll didn't work, for some reason.]
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:37 am

The member 'Josh' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 13, 13, 30, 45
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:38 am

[By my reckoning, it's a Level 11 female Weddelbek. Gender was third roll for me.]

Last edited by Josh on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:14 pm

[ Using 2 F Relics. 70 - 5 (C) minus another 22 for levels is 43 % chance to work. ]

Carl approached the sleeping Weddelbek. Readying his two F Relics, Carl began to attempt the capture incantation.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:14 pm

The member 'Josh' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 10, 92
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

Carl nearly jumped for joy when his first Relic caught the Natrelmon, meaning he'd saved his other F Relic from use. Immediately, he boxed the Natrelmon and returned to Toran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carl tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: