Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting of the Newbs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

A Meeting of the Newbs Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting of the Newbs   A Meeting of the Newbs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Right after his battle with Auren, Night had added him as a contact to his PDA. ~ Awesome guy! ~ Night thought as he walked back to town. ~ He may be a cool friend to travel back to Toran with later on. ~ He looked down at the coin in his hand, Spike, the Xiao he had just caught, had done awesome for his, and Night's, first battle.

Looking up, he wondered if he would run into any more trainers. Night was currently on a small cobble road on the outskirts of Lifan, right at the edge of the plains, but still on a street with some small buildings around.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Newbs   A Meeting of the Newbs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Saibrah strolled into town proudly, boasting his new Ekibu in his arms. "Such a nice little Natrelmon you are." He said, scratching it behind its ears. Though Ekibu or normally timid and dangerous, this one felt right at home with its new master.

Saibrah scoured Lifan, looking for a spar. Ekibu was equally as eager, barking at any Natrelmon he saw. Approaching a cheery looking fellow, he spoke. "How about a battle, friend? My Ekibu against a Natrelmon of your choice."
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Newbs   A Meeting of the Newbs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 pm

" Hmm? What? " Replied Night suddenly, he wasn't used to being challenged randomly by other trainers. ~ Well, I guess I better'd get used to it then! ~ He thought to himself sternly. Flicking the coin relic up in the air, his swung his right hand down and caught it. " Sure! I just got back from another battle, so I won't be able to use this little guy. " He stated, talking about the relic that held his Xiao, Spike, in his hand.

" Buuuuuuttt.... " Nght said open endedly, taking off his pack and reaching into it with his right hand. " I do have an Orkora that could use a little fighting! " Pulling out a second one, he put his relic that held Spike in his pocket, and flicked up the coin that held Moon Hunter. A light flashed, and the coin was back in his hand, but now standing, or rather slithering, was Moon Hunter, making a continuous s sound with it's flickering tongue.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Newbs   A Meeting of the Newbs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 pm

"Let's get 'em, Ekibu." The small mole hopped from Saibrah's arms and looked intent on winning. The two backed away another ten feet, making the distance fifteen between both Natrelmon. Saibrah quickly snapped his head to one side, cracking his neck. Something that would soon become tradition.

"Seeds, now!" He ordered. The Ekibu stood on its front legs, aiming the bamboo sticks directly at the Orkora. After the seeds were fired - which were five seeds spread three inches apart, and in a horizontal line- Ekibu rested on all four legs, with ample time to spare in case Ray wanted to time-lapse like a noob.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Newbs   A Meeting of the Newbs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:58 pm

Night jumped off to the side, while Moon Hunter, being Orkora, was a snake and very flexible. Simply dropping it's whole body limp to the ground, the Orkora dodged all the seeds. Curving it's head up from the floor so that it was facing the Ekibu, Moon Hunter was ready for battle.

" Okay Hunter, paralyze this guy! "

Slithering foward across the ground, Moon Hunter got around fifteen feet closer before a spark began to form in it's horns. Soon enough, electricty surged from horn to horn, and a ball of electricity formed in it's mouth, before it fired out a thin stream of lightning at the shelled mole across from it.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Newbs   A Meeting of the Newbs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Ekibu let the Orkora come so close as a foot. However, right as Orkora reared its head to fire the Shock, Ekibu sprang forward with considerable speed. Its paws glowed green and were covered in poison. Both paws were intended to make contact with its body, which there was an almost one-hundred percent chance they would. The Orkora was almost body-to-body with Ekibu, and was about to fire an attack when Ekibu sprang.

The distance between them would close in less than a second, considering the speed of both Natrelmon. Presumably after Ekibu's attacks hit, it would continue you scratch and punch at the snake, as well, it fired three Poison Barbs directly at it from the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Newbs   A Meeting of the Newbs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Night, cautious of Moon Hunters boldness, was watching the battle intently the whole time, focusing. He didn't order Moon Hunter to stop his advance, but while it was happening he, from the side, advanced with Orkora, though slightly slower. For he had wanted a good vantage point of the battle. This put him about ten feet away from what was happening, from the right side, giving him a good view of the battle.

A few moments before Orkora was about to fire, Night thought to himself. ~ Why didn't they stop his advance before he made it ~ This is when he got a little skeptical, for the Ekibu was just SITTING there! That's why, as soon as Orkora reared his head back, Night tilted his head slightly foward. The Ekibu jumped foward less then a milisecond later, and stabbed it's hands foward.

The sound of glass breaking filled the air. As Ekibu's hands collided through some invisible barrier that shattered when he hit it. It's hands stopped glowing green, as it has wasted it's attack. It's fist then collided through the second barrier, as the two Feeble Walls Night had just set up were back to back, floating right in front of the Ekibu's fist's path. This destroyed the Ekibu's momentum and the power behind it's attacks, this also left it right in front of Orkora, who was given an extra second thanks to the Feeble Walls.

Moon Hunter then released his Shock attack, and fired it as a mini lightning bolt right out of it's mouth at the Ekibu, literally at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Newbs   A Meeting of the Newbs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Both Feeble Walls were feeble, after all. And because both were broken by his attacks, and not his body, the speed was only reduced to half. Which was still enough for Ekibu to close the distance of four inches and ram Orkora before it could attack.

This would also knock Orkora off of balance, most likely not allowing it to dodge the five Poison Barbs Ekibu shot from its mouth after it headbutted the snake. Ekibu would follow the barbs with more Poisonous Siphon Touches, which Orkora wouldn't likely dodge either. If all of the attacks landed, which was almost certain, the fight would be over. Unless Night was so desperate to keep a drained, weakened, and poisoned Natrelmon in the fight..
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Newbs   A Meeting of the Newbs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:06 am

" Hunter! Get evasive while firing! " Yelled Night as soon as the Spark hit the Ekibu, paralyzing it ( As ruled ), in responce, Orkora turned it's body in a manner that it was able to face to the left while its head was turned enough at a diagnol angle to fire at the paralyzed Ekibu. This allowed it to, while the Ekibu was paralyzed, turn in a sort of semi circle around the Ekibu. After it moved three feet to the left, it fired an Aqua Shot, then another at six feet, then another when it curved and turned for 7 feet. As it did this, it turned it's head to sort of face to the right instead of diagnolly, allowing to to be in a safer position, seven feet away from Ekibu while able to move. All were aimed to hit at the center of Ekibu's body, but since each was from a different angle, one would be it's chest, while the others would be near it's shoulder or back.

Each Aqua shot was fired so that each would hit at a different angle, and drench Ekibu. All of this was done pretty quickly, and Ekibu would be released from paralysis by the time the third one was about to hit. Moon Hunter finished this off with a Spark, which had been ordered by Night as it was firing the Aqua Shots from its mouth to take the Ekibu down while it was wet, if it wasn't down already from the aqua shots.

Night meanwhile kept his hand foward the entire time, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of the Newbs   A Meeting of the Newbs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of the Newbs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: