Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bree

Bree

Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:01 pm

The morning after her encounter with Isaac, Ashlee found herself once again in the Pinehearst shop in Lifan. This time, she only purchased one F-Rank Relic, since she still had one E-Rank Relic leftover from the day before. Once again, she headed out of Lifan with the intention of finding a Natrelmon. At first, she feared she might be acting a little overzealous with the wild Natrelmon, but the two she had already caught, Kaeru and Ebe, weren't exactly the most useful Natrelmon in the world, at least at this point, though their evolutions could be more handy.

Again, Ashlee found herself torn between the plains and forest. She hadn't actually seen a wild Natrelmon in the plains yet, but she still knew that there had to be some there, and maybe some of different varieties than those in the forest. But the forest, with its large amount of Natrelmon, also had its benefits as well; but it would also be more difficult to navigate and would take a lot more energy out of her. Finally, it was Ashlee's determination to succeed in finding a Natrelmon in the plains that made her choose that area. She called Sparwire out of her Relic and headed into the plains, this time going further south than she had before, hoping that the different area would have more Natrelmon - or any at all.

Sparwire enthusiastically flew beside Ashlee, excited for the adventure ahead of the two, due in part to yesterday's battle with Isaac. Ashlee was excited, too; now, she had this feeling that she was going to go somewhere. Even if not perfect, her battling career would be a success. Maybe even Kaeru could help, too; the first Arena used Fire type Natrelmon, after all. The only problem would be finding out a way for Kaeru to stay mobile. As her thoughts drifted to how she would deal with the first Arena, Ashlee remembered something: Aiex had fought the same Arena Master on her journey, showing how long Eclipse had been an Arena Master. It puzzled Ashlee why, then, he didn't have a higher rank within the Arena Masters. Maybe there were extenuating circumstances, maybe he didn't battle that well, or maybe he just wanted to be the first Arena Master for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Rolling...
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:02 pm

The member 'LadySheeana' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 72, 41, 92, 74
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Ashlee would happen upon a rather odd sight: a Dember, sitting on its hind legs, was batting around an extraordinarily long bush branch, which looked much like a cat toy. For the moment for this feline, this thing was the only thing that existed in the world to it... though one of its ears was naturally pointing towards Ashlee's direction, a reflex to the sound.
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:38 pm

"Sparwire, Shock it and chase it if it runs," whispered Ashlee; although she was pretty sure that that Dember already knew she was there, she figured talking loudly or shouting would startle it even more. She made sure her voice wasn't too threatening, so hopefully Dember wouldn't move at the sound of it alone.

Sparwire obeyed Ashlee's order, firing a Shock at Dember's back. If the Dember began to run, Sparwire would give chase; if not, Sparwire would be ready to attack and dodge as needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:45 pm

The sound of the firing shock frightenned the cat, causing him to fall to his fours and take a step forward before turning, causing the bolt to miss as it looked back at the bird, fur standing on end as the loose debris around it to begin to ignite, a flame beginning to form in its mouth, which it held, as if charging, now prowling towards the Sparwire like a hunter.

Slowly, the gap would be closed...
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Luckily, Sparwire was already ten feet above the ground, and so more or less out of the range of the fire innate already.

"Sparwire, use Shock on it again and then fly past it!" shouted Ashlee, beginning to get caught up in the heat of the battle. Sparwire once again sent a bolt of electricity at the Dember, who was now about five feet in front of her. Sparwire then immediately began to fly straight towards the Dember, though her height stayed constant, so she would pass over the cat before it had a chance to launch another attack, since it would still have to take a breath after using the Inner Heat and it was also approaching Sparwire's position, so she would be past it in no time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:29 pm

The fire in the mouth was the method of singe bullet, an attack that grows in potential as it is charged up. Seeing the bolt, Dember fired its singe bullet directly at the lightning bolt, causing a powerful discharge that forced the coal bullet to rend itself apart into a find dust directly in Sparwire's path: given its velocity, as it flew forward through this large, impromptu smoke cloud, it would find that it would be hard to see; it also wouldn't be able to idle in time.

On the ground, Dember prepared another singe bullet, keeping track of the Sparwire that would likely have to be redirected by Ashlee just not to hit the tree directly in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Ashlee simply called up a Feeble Wall between Sparwire and the Dember so that the Singe Bullet would hit it before the Shock. This happened, and while the charged Singe Bullet did destroy the Feeble Wall, it also lost all of its momentum and barely fell out of the way of the Shock. Therefore, the Shock hit Dember in the head area which would cause it to do a large amount of damage, though not enough to permanently damage the Natrelmon; however, it would most likely temporarily stun the Dember.

Sparwire began to turn around when she was about twenty feet behind Dember (though it did not take her long at all to reach that point, given her velocity). Dember wouldn't have time to turn around until Sparwire was already part of the way through her turn, and so at that point Sparwire would be able to dodge as necessary.
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:59 pm

With the damage caused by the Shock, Ashlee attempted to catch the Dember with her E-Rank Relic.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:59 pm

'Percentile' : 88
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Before the Dember would have a chanec to get away, especially in its injured state, Ashlee sighed and tried to catch it again, this time with her F-Rank Relic.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 pm

'Percentile' : 18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashlee tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: