Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:23 pm

With Moon Hunter slithering along with him to his right and Shining Knight stomping along gleefully to his close left, Night was still pretty happy that he had caught his first Natrelmon. The fact that it was an Orkora, something he could work with, made the capture a whole light sweeter. Night, Moon Hunter, and Shining Knight had just reached the end of the plain, and were starting to enter the actual woods. The trio, stopped, however, right at the edge of the forest. Night's hand was raised as well, signalling the, to stop. When Night had to Lifan from the woods yesterday after Moon Hunter's successful capture, he had picked up a few things that could help with tracking Natrelmon. Something that was very beneficial mto him as both a Trainer and as a professional Tracker. Signalling for Moon Hunter to go foward, he figured the slithering creature would be more stealthy then him and Shining Knight combined. He didn't want to make to much noise and cause all the wild Natrelmon to run away and hide.

Taking out his E ranked relic once more, Night looked at the strange relics that were his signature as he waited for Moon Hunter to finish scouting the area. He doubted that anyone else really would keep their relics in the shape of a coin that was blank and absuredly smooth on both sides, for it was very possible someone would mistake them for actual money and steal them. But Night liked their forms, and probably wasn't gonna change in that matter anytime soon. Deciding it was time to foward into the forest, as it was clear there were no Natrelmon in the area, Night began to carefully and softly move foward through the grass, the slithering Moon Hunter rejoined him on his right. He stretched his neck up abit and turned 9 degrees and back, to see if he could find more Natrelmon to catch, train, or maybe fight if things didn't work out too well, from where he was standing. Still not seeing anything, he began to walk forward normally, checking for tracks, but, Night couldn't exactly change his nature, and therefore, was still pretty bored and lazy at that moment. Blinking a putting his right index finger to his eye to get something out that seemed to be blurring his vision a bit, Night felt tired and lethargic over all.

~ I mean really? Why am I here? I don't think any sane person would really be doing this right now..... I know I'm a tracker but me and Shiner should be kicking back, snoozing and enjoying the local beauty of nature instead of hiking in search of dangerous creatures..... ~

Yawning, he stretched his arms out and blinked tiredly. It was still early in the day, and just waking up with little rest from the day before weren't really good conditions to go out to track a Natrelmon. Deciding he probably wasn't really in the mood, or in the right mindset, to be looking through the forest for slick Natrelmon hiding in trees, Night yawned once more, and walked out of the forest, and back onto the small plain he had first arrived at. Trees frequented his vision less and less, until none were around him for some 20 yards or so, while the grass beneathe him was now up to his knees. Night raised an eyebrow, just realizing now how long the grass was. ~ I hope there isn't any poison ivy in here while I'm in my shorts, my legs already feel kind of itchy..... ~

With Moon Hunter slithering silently through the grass to his right like an assasin, and Shining Knight simply walking through everything on his left, Night realized he could probably find some Natrelmon out here on the plains, instead of the forest. Suddenly reinvigorated by the thought, Night began to push the grass around a bit with his hands, hoping to find some trace of a foot print or a marker that some creature had een there. He hadn't really had much luck so far that day, but like he had said the day before. " Good things come to those who wait.... " He muttered to himself, before signalling to Moon Hunter and Shining Knight.

" Okay guys, Shiner, I want you to walk ahead of me through the grass, so that you can basically clear it and have the first encounter with any Natrelmon we come across. Moon Hunter, I want you go a little off to the right beside us so that you can get a sneak attack on anything we find and try to catch. But don't jump the gun, wait for my signal unless you think you need to attack or else Shiner or me are gonna get hurt pretty badly. "
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:24 pm

(( R-r-r-rolling face Ru-ru-rolling face! Rolling...... ))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:24 pm

The member 'Raymesgames' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 50

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 45

#3 'Percentile' : 7

#4 'Percentile' : 95
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Night used his E rank coin relic on the Feshru.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:56 pm

The member 'Raymesgames' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: