Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] Empty
PostSubject: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:36 pm

~Two fellows out for adventure. Two companions looking for battle. Two compatriots looking to enslave sentient beings in order to force them to fight other sentient beings for sport. OH, yikes, that last one doesn’t sound to good.~ Auren was walking through the paths of his mind and the paths of the forest as he ran into a rather sticky mental passage. But he had to address it, to head on through the metaphysical morass.

“Penkaz, how do you feel about how trainers like me force sentient beings like you to fight others of your own kind for sport?” Auren asked the dragon curled around his shoulders. He looked down somewhat concerned. This was a serious question, with potentially far reaching implications. He was enslaving sentient beings here..

Auren would never forget that smile as long as he lived. Unless he like suffered massive retrograde amnesia or something, but maybe even then.

“Right then, moving on.” Auren was visibly shaken as he moved onwards through the forward, continuing their search. Gulping deeply.

~Now I reaaaaally want to get another Natrelmon. Being alone with this guy could be hazardous. Oh, please there a Natrelmon I find...~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Rolling. First roll for rarity, second for Natrelmon, third for level, if I get lucky. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 pm

The member 'The 42nd Gecko' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 44

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 41

#3 'Percentile' : 80
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:48 am

Soon, Auren would come upon a fairly large stream. At first, there seemed to be nothing out of the ordinary about this stream, until an Orinoco poked its head out of the water for a breath of air. Spotting the trainer and his Penkaz, the rather territorial Orinoco kept its head above the water, pulled back its lips to reveal its pointed teeth, and hissed at the pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:58 am

"Open your mind to me, Orinoco." Auren said, reciting the capture incantation for his ability that for some reason no one else seemed to enunciate clearly. ((I mean really, I haven't seen a single other person's capture incantation be anything other than incomprehensible muttering?)) The relic had been in his hands the whole time, another book. While Auren was well studied in Natrelmon to immediately recognize the Orinoco, he had actually never learned the fact that Natrelmon are easier to capture when damaged.

Penkaz didn't know what on earth his master was doing, but considering his master's last reaction to him charging ahead, it might be better to stay back. He'd probably just have to wait a few moments before the fighting started.

His chance to catch the natrelmon was 70% (F rank relic) -5 -30, for a total of 35%.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:58 am

'Percentile' : 12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:04 am

Rolling for gender.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:04 am

'Percentile' : 18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Once again, Auren was taking a little detour through the woods. This time he was hoping for Panzers and Sedarns for his someday "Kamfpanzer" creation. A Metosune might be nice as well. If one had enough Natrelmon one was willing to take, one would almost surely get something satisfying. The fact that all the remaining natrelmon he wanted were relatively common helped as well. Though still, somewhat rare. He would also need to get them relatively strong before they would be markedly useful in generating his dream Kamfpanzer. Level ten would be required for the panzer, and at least 20 but preferably level 40 for the Sedarn. That would likely take a long time. But perhaps he could train with that trainer he made the contract with the Omu about. And even then it would take a long time to achieve his dreams for the Kamfpanzer. And he might need to modify it back and forth depending on how well particular type combinations went.

For example, he could breed it with Feshru given an Albion and make it a Steel x2/Fire/Grass or Fighting type. However, this would make the Kamfpanzer incredibly vulnerable to electricity, fire, earth, and fighting, depending on the choice of grass or fighting. And there was always breeding with Penkaz. Penkaz's dragon type would make an excellent combination, drowning out much of Steel type's weaknesses except for Earth and Fighting. Perhaps a Dragon x2/Steel x2 type would work well? Ice, Electric, Fire, and Dragon type attacks would be normal strength against him, and Earth and Fighting would be double effective. He wasn't sure about blood. All other types would have a double resistance against them, and poor Grass type would have a quadruple resistance to deal with.

He did some quick math in his head. If there were eighteen types, and he was normal against four, very weak against two, two he wasn't sure about, and double or more resistant against everything else. This version of the Kamfpanzer would have insane resistance against almost 2/3rds of the natrelmon in existence. But Steel x2/Dragon x2 would be seriously different from some of his other ideas. Perhaps this combination would be worth of a different name. The Panzerdrachen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm

'Percentile' : 50, 41, 93, 84
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Auren was once again searching for natrelmon. But he didn't particularly care for the chance to reroll, so he was going to do today's and yesterday's without chance for reroll.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:07 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 79, 17, 12, 28

#2 'Percentile' : 12, 66, 33, 53
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auren tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: