Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nights first time looking through a Cave

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dice
Admin

Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nights first time looking through a Cave   Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:03 pm

The member \'Raymesgames\' has done the following action : Dice

#1 \'Percentile\' : 38, 37, 45, 66

--------------------------------

#2 \'Percentile\' : 97, 45, 73, 4
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Nights first time looking through a Cave   Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Suddenly, a wild Rhyferno appeared! It moved at an easy pace towards the Flabara, each massive footfall letting loose an Earthquake Minor that would, given the snake's weakness to earth, begin dealing serious damage very shortly unless something was done...
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Nights first time looking through a Cave   Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Night recalled the Flabara as soon as Rhyferno appeared, then switched in Kaiguard in his place while being thrown around by the Earth Quake Minor.

Fortunately, Kaiguard wasn't that affected due to a double resistance to Earth. Night pointed at the Rhyferno while shaking and ordered Shining Knight to " Use Pressure Jet! " His large turtle friend obliged and opened its mouth to release a compact stream of water that shot out of it's mouth to meet the purple Rhyferno head on. The Pressure Jet was aimed toward its face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nights first time looking through a Cave   Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:11 am

As Night was thrown about, he would stumble and seriously damage his bad shoulder, prolonging its healing for still more time.

As the turtle came out, the rhinoceros changed tactics. It accelerated to a thundering gallop, or the rhino equivalent of it, in the space of a few seconds. Its hooves and horns caught fire, and the air around it heated rapidly as the heat rush technique was used as well. The water drill struck the rhino, but the damage was lessened somewhat, and it ignored the pain as it charged... Unless something was done, it would reach the turtle in just a moment.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Nights first time looking through a Cave   Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:44 am

Fortunately Night blocked the fall as he stumbled by using his other, good arm to reach across take the damage, meaning his bad shoulder wasn't even touched. Night thanked the universe, then Suzaku, for allowing him the quick reflexes to do so. He then smiled at the battle, which was over. The great thing about Pressure Jet, was that it continued, meaning Kaiguard didn't stop the drill, which was actually gaining in power over time, seeing as the Rhino ran right into it, and actually had double weakness, in a matter of seconds of charging, it would pass out tired from both fighting against the constant drilling and from the water damage.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Nights first time looking through a Cave   Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Night searched for 6 days on the mountain tops after the Rhyferno incident, he needed to balance out his party a lot more than it currently was.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nights first time looking through a Cave   Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:50 pm

The member \'Raymesgames\' has done the following action : Dice

#1 \'Percentile\' : 23, 48, 94, 55

#2 \'Percentile\' : 70, 6, 100, 67

#3 \'Percentile\' : 17, 34, 5, 13

#4 \'Percentile\' : 90, 74, 52, 19

#5 \'Percentile\' : 80, 32, 84, 85

#6 \'Percentile\' : 86, 91, 74, 92
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nights first time looking through a Cave   Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Night overestimated the power of his over-sized water pistol. The Rhyferno was damaged by the water, but its charge was in no way affected. If anything, its speed increased slightly as adrenalin started pumping through it from the pain. It used another heat rush as it smashed into the turtle, horns goring through the thing's right shoulder to deal quite a lot of damage, especially given the two heat rushes. The Kaiguard's relic would pulse with a rather intense light. The turtle would be unable to support itself on that leg, and so unable to stand... withdrawing it immediately would be exceptionally wise if Night cared at all for its well being.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Nights first time looking through a Cave   Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Rolling to capture level 22 Gull.

Night took out three coins and began to hit Gull with a barrage of capture spells FOR THE WIN!
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nights first time looking through a Cave   Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:00 pm

The member 'Raymesgames' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 11

#2 'Percentile' : 91

#3 'Percentile' : 23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nights first time looking through a Cave   Nights first time looking through a Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nights first time looking through a Cave
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: