Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tashiro vs Ankio

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Tashiro finally decided to go to an Arena, since he was in Ward he decided to go to this one though he was a bit nervous. This is his first Arena after all, he had no idea what it would be like, but he had to have some faith in himself and his Natrelmon. Tashiro opened the door to the Ward Arena, it had torches on the walls, it was kind of creepy, at the same time pretty cool. "Hello? Anyone in here?" Tashiro said out loud, he waited for someone to respond.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Kaiguard was already on the field as Tashiro entered the main chamber. Ankio had been meditating, and was very alert, and thus as the new trainer approached the entrance, Ankio already knew he was receiving a trainer to battle and prepared in an instant.

Kaiguard smashed the earth so hard that it left a cast of its foot on the ground. It was angry with itself for losing so many times so quickly. Now was a chance to redeem itself.

"Prepare yourself, challenger!" Ankio exclaimed. "The power of earth is daunting!"
Back to top Go down

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:38 am

Tashiro bowed at Ankio, respects to his elders, after seeing the Kaiguard he decided to begin with his new friend Goll so he took his Golden Key out. "Come out Goll!" Tashiro said pointing out the key and came out Goll about five feet in front of Tashiro and five feet above the ground, flapping its wings. "Let's begin! Goll! Ascend and use Ice Stream!" Tashiro yelled as Goll fired a constant barrage of ice particles at Kaiguard's entire area especially on it's body. Goll about a good 15 feet from the ground as it flew over toward's Kaiguard at a steady speed so he wouldn't get too close yet.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Kaiguard, being a breed of tortoise, had a helpful ability; it could pull its appendages inside its shell. It did this quickly, and soon afterward used its innate to strengthen it's shell with earth. As the Ice Stream impacted the shell, it harmlessly built up on the earthy layer. Because it was a continuous attack, it was considered one physical blow, the innate lasted until Goll eventually cut it off.

After Goll did stop, the earth would fall off, leaving a pile of dirt and ice. The Kaiguard would then fire an Earth Shot two feet under Goll, going straight up, and an Aqua Shot directly at the bird. The Goll would be around eight feet from Kaiguard once it let off of the Stream.
Back to top Go down

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:29 pm

"Dodge! Then do a barrel roll!" Tashiro commanded, Goll moved to the side to dodge the two Earth Shots, it seemed not to be aimed anywhere in particular. For the Aqua Shot Goll did a barrel roll, he ascended just a bit, enough to dodge the Aqua Shot, then curved down back to it's flight path looking at Kaiguard. "Attack!" He added, again aiming around and at Kaiguard, using it's Ice Stream near it's feet, head, basically it's entire body.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:02 am

"Pressure Jet, Kaiguard!" The large tortoise launched from its mouth a powerful stream of water, meeting the Ice Stream head on. The tip of the jet froze, jagged and a foot long. This projectile continued forward; the Pressure Jet was more powerful than the Ice Stream. It flew directly to the Goll's head at high speeds. It would be very difficult to dodge.
Back to top Go down

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:38 am

"Curve around and attack!" Tashiro yelled as soon as he heard Ankio giving his command, Goll tipped his left wing upwards to fly to the side to dodge the pressure jet that was aimed at it, then he curved around to be behind Kaiguard, using the Ice Stream once more, this time it stayed directly behind it, flapping it's wings to stay in that stop. Since Kaiguard is a large Natrelmon, heavy, and it cannot look behind itself unless it moved the ice attack would have numbing effects before he could counter. If it was about to turn around enough to attack, Goll would have time to dodge because of the opponent Natrelmon's speed.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:01 pm

"Kaiguard, back Slab, now!" commanded Ankio, watching Goll turn to position itself for an attack. The mighty beast lashed out with its back foot, stopping the earth and unleashing a five-foot tall slab, enough to cover its behind, which was the intended target for the Ice Stream.

As the ice piled up on the slab, Kaiguard turned around, unharmed. It then launched the same maneuver as before, letting loose a Pressure Jet to meet the Ice Stream head on, forming a sharp projectile that was speeding toward Goll's head at an alarming rate.
Back to top Go down

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Tashiro saw Kaiguard slowly turning around, he had the advantage of speed with Goll. "Goll go behind again!" Tashiro commanded, Goll went behind again and shot Ice Stream around and on Kaiguard's limbs while it attacked with Pressure Jet. Since it would take Kaiguard to turn and there was a constant barrage of ice particles the ice would have it's affect. Even if Kaiguard slowly turned, Goll would too, to make sure he was constantly in his blindspot.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:35 pm

It was a simple matter for Kaiguard to notice Goll's movements as it turned. It launched the Pressure Jet, now, in the Goll's path as it made a semi-circle to try to come from behind Kaiguard once more. This was done because Kaiguard had stopped the turn half-way and simply aimed in front of Goll with Pressure Jet. It could now follow the bird around with the attack, no doubt drenching Goll.

When Goll attempted to fire the Ice Stream, it was blown back into its face due to the Pressure Jet. This would slowly freeze the moisture on its feathers, which would cause Goll to lose any ability of flight. As it would most likely fall to the ground, an Earth Shot sprang up, along with two Stone Blades in the general area of where Goll would land. It would be smart to recall the bird..
Back to top Go down

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:21 pm

After Goll got hit by the Pressure Jet in front of Tashiro a few feet away he had to react quickly so nothing major would happen to Goll. Tashiro summoned a Feeble Wall at a angle so that Gollw would roll and fall to the right, then before any real "fall damage" would happen he summoned another one so Goll can roll off to the left and land a few feet in front of Tashiro. "Use Shards!" he added, Goll used the ice on it's feathers to quickly shot out ice shards at Kaiguard.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Unfortunately for Goll, Tashiro hadn't thought about his attack all too well. The ice was frozen to the feathers. Quite a bit of Goll's plumage was ripped from its body, causing excruciating pain. "Finish it now, Kaiguard. Sand Pit."

The ground around Goll would begin to sink, the ground dissolving into sand. Goll, unfortunately, was now being placed in the middle of a Sand Pit. Because it could not fly away and it was in so much pain, dodging would be impossible.
Slowly the bird would be dragged down to the depths of the pit, suffocating. The body would then be compressed and hardened into the earth.

"I suggest you recall your Natrelmon, Trainer," commented Ankio, "time is running out."
Back to top Go down

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Tashiro recalled his Goll before any real damage could be done, he looked at his relic and smiled, he did well for a low level Natrelmon against the strongest Ankio had. Next, he summoned his Elwis who came out of it's silver pentagram relic. It floated about five feet from Tashiro, above the Sand Pit if it was even there, and the shadows of the arena expanded and gained volume. "Scream." Tashiro commanded simply as Elwis then gave a loud ghostly wail that echoed around the Arena, now Ankio couldn't use spells for five turns. "Go foward! Use your lights! Be alert!" he added, then Elwis quickly started tofly forward straight towards Kaiguard in a random zig zag pattern and fired a ghostly light straight at Kaiguard. This attack had a high chance of hitting, since Kaiguard's speed was slow.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Anticipating an attack as Elwis zigged and zagged, Kaiguard raised a thick slab a few feet from its face. It wasn't that tall, maybe two feet, but it was easily seven inches thick. This took little time. Luckily, the Ghostly Lights was aimed at its face. The attack stuck the slab, breaking both. From the debris came an Earth Shot, heading straight for Elwis, which was only a few feet away at this point.

"Stand ready to attack, Kaiguard." Ordered Ankio.
Back to top Go down

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:39 am

After Ghostly Lights hit Kaiguard but nothing large happened, but Elwis did suddenly get stabbed through the stomach by the Earth shots which left blood stains. Elwis walked a few feet forward before it died, this was Mystery Corpse, the slabs never hit Elwis, this was all an illusion. When Kaiguard had his guard down, which most likely he would, "Poison Darts!" Tashiro yelled, Elwis then appeared next to Kaiguard thanks to his Mystery Corpse, Elwis shot a barrage of poison darts, 15 darts at Kaiguard's head. This would be unexpected, and too fast for Kaiguard or Ankio to react to. When all 15 hit, its a one hit KO.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:53 pm

Fortunately, Kaiguard had been ordered to strike on a moment's notice. As soon as the Earth Shot landed on Elwis's face, Kaiguard let loose a Pressure Jet, aiming for the torso and then the face. This would only knock it back slightly, making it so that the Pressure Jet would not let up or have to move too much.

Elwis was now blind, was being fired upon by a Pressure jet which it did not know about, and now had two Stone Blades flying at both of its sides, which would hit if it did not miraculously dodge.

It's relic would glow profusely if it couldn't dodge, which was almost impossible. It might be wise to recall it before it suffers any serious damage from the Stone Blades.
Back to top Go down

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Tashiro had to think fast, he had only one move to do since Elwis was blind. "Go ghost!" Tashiro yelled as soon as he was blinded, this was a sign to use Lesser Intangibility that causes Natrelmon attacks to go through. Luckily, it was done in time and all attacks passed through Elwis. "Disappear!" he added, after all the attacks were done, Elwis back away from the stone blades and used it's ability to go invisible, during that time it would go around in a long arc, a unpredictable get away so it could have time to recover.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:40 am

However, Elwis had been flying around, low on the ground. Its vision was also blurred, it would most likely not see the stalagmite it just collided into head-first as it flew around erratically. This would cause some considerable damage, as well cause it to fall to the ground. This also alerted Kaiguard to the Elwis's position. "Kaiguard, Pressure Jet at the base of that stalagmite." The tortoise did so, letting loose the attack directly at the stunned Natrelmon. It also used Stone Blade to control the stalagmite, and tip it over on Elwis. These attacks would be near impossible to dodge, considering Elwis had just taken quiet the blow to the noggin.
Back to top Go down

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:03 am

Tashiro returned his Elwis, he did a good job, his job was now done. "Here's my last Natrelmon...go Terird." Tashiro said as he released Terird who was 20 feet in front of Tashiro. "Go! Run towards Kaiguard and charge!" Tashiro commanded, Terird was a large bird and it ran very fast across the field once it gained enough speed it leaped up and it glided in the air a bit trying to get as close as possible to Kaiguard though not too close to be attacked easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tashiro vs Ankio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tashiro vs Ankio   Tashiro vs Ankio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tashiro vs Ankio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: