Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomiko Kioku [Forest]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:19 pm

(( Pass on all... ))
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Two day old search.   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Tomiko traveled to Song Lin's house to meet up with Eien, it didn't take as long as she expected. She was surprised at how big it was despite what she knew about Song Lin's family. As she approached though she noticed two people leaving, Eien and Song Lin. She called out to them in greeting, "Looks like my timing is good, I was worried I'd be getting here too early." Tomiko was also much a morning person and so she had planned to drop by the mansion and see Song Lin though she had expected to have to wait awhile for Song Lin to get up and ready, she was surprised to see Eien up this early.

Tomiko walked with them towards the forest, chatting mostly with Song Lin on the way because she got the feeling Eien wasn't fully awake and didn't want to pester him too much this early in the morning. So instead she asked Song Lin a few questions, trying to get to know her better. It was pleasant to walk in the morning air with dew sparking on most of the plants around. "I wonder if we will find some more unusual Natrelmon at this early hour?" Tomiko asked Eien, assuming he would know more about what types of Natrelmon came out at what times of day.

As they reached the forest Tomiko began to search for Natrelmon, also looking around for herbs. She noticed several Natrelmon appearing in the area Eien and Song Lin were searching but neither of them looked interested in what they saw. "Not having much luck?" She asked, hoping that one of them would find something good today. If not an Albion, at least an Omu would make it worth the trip and early morning. Tomiko was glad she had met up with Eien and Song Lin because this was an area of the forest she hadn't been to before and had she not run into them in Lifan she might have missed them entirely.

((Dice #1-4 Natrelmon Dice #5 Herb))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Two day old search.   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:37 pm

The member 'Ametsuchi No Seigyoki' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 95

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 69

#3 'Percentile' : 7

#4 'Percentile' : 45

#5 'Percentile' : 66
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Eien had rubbed his eyes and yawned before replaying to Tomiko's question, "I hope so.... I really do. I'd much rather be sleeping than run into some Natrelmon that aren't that useful...." While Eien was never the most cheerful person, it was easy to tell he was a bit more apathetic than usual, nearing the point of being rather cranky. However, he had the restraint to keep from snapping at people unless they really deserved it.

The first few minutes of the search yielded nothing worthwhile for any of the three. Song Lin found a couple common Natrelmon and Eien found a Boree. Between the three of them, they seemed to find a lot of Golls, one of the Natrelmon that Song Lin found being a Goll. Eien sighed at the results of their first search, disappointed they hadn't found anything good in the early hours.

Song Lin, for the search, remained in a very small zone, frequently pausing to listen in on the sounds nearby. She was very good at discerning what was what, even at a distance. She was picking up many of the small sounds of the Natrelmon around her, separating them from the movements of Tomiko and Eien. She could hear a few a small distance away and gestured for Tomiko and Eien to head in that direction.

Eien nodded, immediately heading to the 2 o'clock position from Song Lin. As he moved, he began to pick up on what she was hearing. Immediately, his spirits rose a bit, the exhilaration of searching for Natrelmon beginning to kick in. He liked the part where he waited to see what he was on the trail of. To see if it was a Natrelmon he was after, or something that either Tomiko or Song Lin could use. Lately, their luck had reverted back to the type of luck Eien had before he found Atrix and Meu. It was definitely disheartening to have a small streak of good luck, then get struck with Natrelmon neither Eien, Tomiko, or Song Lin wanted.

With the addition of Song Lin, Eien had someone to give Atrix too. She was overjoyed when Eien gave her the rare fire bird, which seemed to like her well enough to start with. He had a feeling that the relationship would build well over time and would leave Eien with his psychics. He knew Song Lin liked psychics as well, but so far they hadn't caught a duplicate of any of Eien's Natrelmon, which would be the only circumstances he would give a psychic Natrelmon of decent caliber to another person. Once the breeding programs started though, he would be able to hopefully produce a few psychics for Song Lin to use, since they were incredibly powerful.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:52 pm

The member 'Innue' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 91, 59, 29, 99

#2 'Percentile' : 42, 75, 78, 90
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:53 pm

(( Song Lin rerolls ))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:53 pm

'Percentile' : 81, 17
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Search - yesterdays   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:11 pm

While searching for Natrelmon Tomiko didn't have any luck, though she did manage to obtain a redroot it seemed like a poor consolation prize for the fact that she hadn't encountered any Natrelmon. "If I didn't know better I'd say Golls were attracted to you." Tomiko said jokingly trying to lift everyone's spirits as the day dragged on. So far the lack of success and early morning start was not looking promising, and Tomiko knew it would effect Eien the most because he wasn't up at this time normally. The sun was rising higher into the sky and still they hadn't found anything of interest.

There didn't seem to be many trainers around, and they hadn't encountered anyone in a good while which suited Tomiko fine. Too many trainers might end up scaring Natrelmon away if they were searching a large area. Three people was a good number though, enough to cover an area without scaring Natrelmon away in general. "What are your plans Song Lin? Do you plan to work your way through Gyms like Eien?" She was curious and also wanted to get to know Song Lin better she got the strong feeling that the two of them would get along very well once they got to know each other.

When Song Lin motioned Tomiko looked closer taking up a position opposite of Eien and searching the area hoping to find something good. On a hunch Tomiko crouched down and searched the ground, she didn't quite know why but she got a feeling that she might find something if she looked lower. Plus between Eien and Song Lin they were unlikely to miss a Natrelmon that was in the area unless for some reason it was able to mask almost all signs that it was there. She had stopped talking so as to have a better chance of hearing any of the sounds it made.

((Dice #1 Herb #2-5 Natrelmon))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Search - yesterdays   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:11 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 84

#2 'Percentile' : 21

#3 'Percentile' : 20

#4 'Percentile' : 5

#5 'Percentile' : 70

Hah, nobody wants a Cruxae, take that!
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:47 pm

"I would like to challenge the Arenas, that I would," she responded softly. "Arenas are easier for me. I can study them. They don't change and the leaders tend to have particular tactics they like. Things that have little deviation from a normal are something I can handle, even while blind. My spatial awareness is still fairly sharp, even without my eyes. With well trained Natrelmon, I feel I can battle with confidence. The problem is places like this forest. I would be very hard pressed to put up much of a fight here against even a mediocre trainer. I don't know the area, what Natrelmon the trainer has, or any other details that would be useful."

Eien was shocked at this, "You are going to defy your parents and challenge the Arenas?" He was incredibly worried if he had any influence on this decision, since he knew both of her parents would be furious. Song Lin sensed where he was going this and raised her hand for him to stop. She didn't want to upset Eien.

"I know I am young and that many people would think it dangerous, but I will be fine. I was meaning to tell you later, but I suppose now works. I would like to travel with you for awhile, to challenge the gyms. Once I am comfortable, I may break off, in case we need to go at different paces. I Just need to get started first."

"Of course," Eien replied, Song Lin's voice having been very persuasive, "We just might want to avoid telling your parents. Or at least, not tell them that I am involved. They have enough power to make my life fairly miserable if they wanted to...." He did not like the thought of the wrath of Song Lin's parents. They had Nerta wide influence on things. They definitely could be an obstacle if they wanted to be.

"Don't worry about my parents," Song Lin comforted him, "I will handle that part. I'll let them know I am gone through an email once I am headed to Toran. But that is still a few days off, if not more. You need to finish the tournament still and I won't leave until then. Lets not worry too much about it and focus on finding some Natrelmon."

The exchange between the two had been rapid, leaving little room for Tomiko to interject. Both Song Lin and Eien hoped she didn't feel left out by it, Song Lin especially, "I will also travel with you Tomiko, if you don't mind. I just don't know you as well, so I felt a bit uncomfortable outright asking you, but since the topic has already come up, I might as well handle this part as well. I hope you don't mind and I promise I will not be a burden." She gave Tomiko an honorary bow, something that her parents would berate her for. She was a noble and as far as they knew, so was Tomiko. Her parents were very traditional, especially when it came to manners like that. They felt that Tomiko should be honored simply by Song Lin's presence, but not in a snooty way. It was just a traditional thing.

Eien continued the search, thinking over what Song Lin had propositioned. He couldn't fault her for wanting to do what most people got the chance to. Although, she was doing it much younger than most. Many trainers now were in their later teens, while Song Lin wasn't even in her teens. He didn't think it would be a factor at all, or hinder her in any way, he just was curious as to what she had chosen now to pursue it. He didn't ask though, keeping the question to himself. It wasn't something that was appropriate to ask at this time and knew that Song Lin would reveal her reasons later on. He just had to be patient and let her go at her own pace. She had never disappointed him in any way, so he had faith that she would let him know when the time was right.

However, noise interrupted all of them. Song Lin's body quickly pivoting towards the sound. She pointed, "Seven o'clock, quick." She moved in that direction as fast as she could without risking too much danger. Eien was ahead of her, knowing that her keen ears must have picked up something this time. While they were sometimes too sensitive, or she was thinking to much, she picked up things that weren't Natrelmon. This didn't usually happen repeatedly, since she was then more in control of her subconscious and able to focus herself. Then, she could correctly pinpoint Natrelmon. She typically only made mistakes when distracted by other thoughts. Now that most of them seemed to be out on the table, that part wouldn't be an issue.

It wasn't long before the group would reach the area Song Lin had pointed out, the directions changing a bit as whatever she was hearing moved around. For the most part though, they just had to head in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:47 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 45, 43, 2, 76

#2 'Percentile' : 94, 31, 12, 22

Sorry for the Lobo, but will this Narashi make up for it?
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Search - todays   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:24 pm

"I see." Tomiko said, the beginnings of an idea forming in her head, "Have you thought about a telepathic link with your Natrelmon? I can see where a lot of people would try to trick you, but if you could communicate with your Natrelmon that way it would be easier to turn the situation around." The suggestion was based off of the fact that Natrelmon were far more aware of their surroundings than most people gave them credit for. Particularly psychic types, but all Natrelmon were very often more aware of the surroundings than the trainer. In Song Lin's case she would be more open to the Natrelmon's awareness and therefore better able to adapt to it as well. Unlike most trainers, she would be able to utilize this to its fullest and probably surpass the awareness most trainers had of the field of battle, though the strategy wasn't entirely without risks as the same telepathic link also transmitted the pain of the Natrelmon. "I'm not saying it would be easy, but if you could work with it I think a telepathic link could give you an advantage most people just don't have." Tomiko worried slightly, as she made the suggestion that Song Lin might take offense, while hoping that things didn't turn out that way. However she did not say these things out of pity. It came more from a desire to help Song Lin in any way she could, just like she'd help any of her other friends.

She was somewhat worried about Song Lin's parents, though not so strongly as Eien, probably because Tomiko thought Song Lin wouldn't make a decision like that without being able to handle the situation. One of the talents Tomiko had was the ability to read people, and make certain decisions about their character. She had decided Song Lin wasn't the type to blindly decide on a course of action without considering the options. Tomiko also didn't think that Song Lin would knowingly do anything to hurt her friends. Tomiko searched in silence for a bit, focusing more on the things around her. She didn't really find anything though. Eien and Song Lin were having far better luck it seemed. "I guess my luck was all used up on that Armic" She said mostly to herself though she wasn't discouraged by it. Armic had been a good find and with any luck was something she could use in the future. For now though she needed to round out her team a but more, and continue to challenge the gyms at least until she had a sizable amount of money to start her farm with. It would take N8000 to buy the farm itself, and from there more upgrades and expansions could be purchased, further the Swalest would be able to add nests so that more Bird Natrelmon could stay at the farm.

Tomiko continued searching, something good would be nice, but at the same time something effective didn't exactly have to be a rare Natrelmon. Though Tomiko was looking for an Albion any Natrelmon with a decent breedable ability would be helpful down the line. Several Natrelmon who couldn't evolve were also good candidates because they required very little in the way of training. It was also possible that she would find something to equal Swalest but she doubted it, that sort of thing just was not very common. It was then that she heard Song Lin say there was a Natrelmon nearby, and a few seconds later Tomiko saw the Narashi, at this time it didn't look very threatening, and was minding its own business though it did have a watchful eye on Song Lin and Eien. Narashi was a rare Natrelmon which was known to appear only rarely, so not a large number of people had seen or captured them yet, in fact Tomiko didn't know of anyone else who had one at this time. Tomiko smiled to herself a bit, she might not be having the best of luck, or even good luck, but it seemed that Song Lin was which was enough for her. Narashi was also a Natrelmon that would do very well when put into a breeding program. still keeping her voice down, knowing Song Lin would hear her she said "It looks like you found a Narashi."
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Search - todays   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:24 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 79

#2 'Percentile' : 16

#3 'Percentile' : 63

#4 'Percentile' : 88

Hah, it's not winter. You get nothing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Eien had found a Lobo, which was probably hunting the Narashi. With his hand, he raised it up, attempting to capture the Natrelmon in one of his relics. He didn't even bother weakening it, since it wouldn't be worth it. The creature wasn't terribly high leveled and would probably have issues defending against even the most basic of relics. He wasn't too keen on trying to battle it. It was just something he was capturing for a breeding program and would probably never get used.

The light lanced out, striking at the Natrelmon and trying to pull it into the confines of the relic. Eien was holding onto it with both hands, even though that had no dictation of whether or not the relic actually worked. It was just something he did when he was a bit more nervous about a situation involving Natrelmon. This was one of them. He wanted to get back to searching for Rare Natrelmon.

Song Lin, meanwhile, had run into the rare Narashi. "Thank you," she smiled, nodding at Tomiko before turning to where she heard the dear. Using one of her higher grade relics, she sent a bolt of light out at the Narashi, hoping to capture it, much like Eien with the Lobo. She knew a little about Narashi and felt that the Natrelmon would be a good addition to her party. It definitely worked well with her style, the deer a creature that she could actually probably ride from place to place if she needed. With the right training, it could be a great teammate for her.

In a very calm manner, Song Lin responded to Tomiko's question, "I had thought about it, but it is both expensive and dangerous. I think I can work with the abilities I've developed myself. I appreciate the thought though. Besides, people who take advantage of my blindness would be ridiculed by a lot of other trainers and those that don't will probably find themselves with a loss. Either way, I feel I win."

She gave a wink, as much as she could, while she tried to pull the Narashi into her relic. She was very excited to have a rare Natrelmon like Narashi potentially on her team! The deer Natrelmon was graceful, powerful, and a gentle creature. Its personality was very reserved and docile, making it perfect for her team. It would fit well with her battle style and the requirement that she have patient Natrelmon, a patience she had in reciprocation. So far, all of her Natrelmon understood that they needed to be patient with her and that they would be treated well. Her Ocalias both used their energy in the free time in the spare room and were calm when they were around Song Lin. This allowed her to prepare them properly. Her Reacat had already been decently well trained by her and would respond to her more unique commands.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:49 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 54

#2 'Percentile' : 82
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:00 am

Tomiko still hadn't found anything, she was even having sub-par luck with Herbs today, or so it seemed. However there was a chance that it would all pay off, she still rememberd how she got both Elwis and Armic after a chain of less than successful searches, and that was a pattern that Tomiko very much wished to repeat. Though it was also less likely there were many rare Natrelmon in one specific area so tomorrow they should probably go to a different area of the forest. Especially after finding a rare Narashi here. Bending down, Tomiko looked at a strange hole that could be the burrow of some subterranean Natrelmon, keeping her distance.

Tomiko's eyes were then drawn up to the sky again, and the upper branches of the trees where she hoped to find an Omu resting on a branch, or in its nest. With any luck she'd be able to find one with eggs, something that would be exceedingly rare. However an opportunity like that would be well worth it, even if care would have to be taken to ensure that the eggs were not damaged. She thought she saw some movement but couldn't be sure, it could be the wind, but it could be a flying Natrelmon, she readied one of her relics and prepared to activate it, while on the other hand she had Armic and Elwis ready in case she needed to fight the Natrelmon that appeared.

The Lobo was shocked by the relic activation, and though it did resist it the creature didn't attack Eien, instead it made a growling sound as its fur began to bristle. It was trying to look intimidating and scare him off. By this time it had forgotten all about the Narashi that it had been hunting. The Narashi on the other hand reacted by trying to charge Song Lin, though it wasn't specifically trying to attack her, most likely the charge was intended to driver her off, but either way she would have to do something to defend herself. The Lobo had spooked the Narashi and so it wasn't thinking very clearly at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:00 am

#1 'Percentile' : 2

#2 'Percentile' : 79

#3 'Percentile' : 41

#4 'Percentile' : 48

#5 'Percentile' : 32
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:24 am

Both Eien and Song Lin summoned their Natrelmon forth. Eien called out his Kohitsuji, which would stop the Lobo with an Aura Shield, if it chose to approach, creating a barrier between the trainer and the Lobo with its own protective dome. Meanwhile, Song Lin called out her Reacat, which immediately fired an Aqua Shot at the Narashi.

Both trainers, in tandem with the summoning, pulled out blank relics and attempted to capture the Natrelmon yet again...
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:24 am

#1 'Percentile' : 39

#2 'Percentile' : 2
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:29 am

Tomiko hadn't found too much herself but she was glad that both of her friends had come up with something, the Narashi in particular was quite a good find. This time the flashes of light from the two relics were able to capture the Natrelmon flawlessly. Tomiko did obtain a wildfire blossom but that wasn't too magical anymore, especially since she couldn't yet use it. She needed dragonberries, which didn't seem to be in season, or maybe didn't grow around Lifan. Tomiko decided she would continue searching for just a bit longer, hoping to find something good but at this point she wasn't too positive. So instead she considered her team, wondering what to do to round it out.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:56 am

Song Lin cheered when she felt the Narashi pull into the relic. "I caught it!" She was completely overjoyed by finding a Natrelmon like Narashi. "I can't believe it! This will be a great addition to my team and to our breeding program!" She hoped Tomiko would be excited about being able to breed the rare Natrelmon. It would be especially powerful in the hands of a breeder like Tomiko, who she could tell was skilled.

Eien wasn't quite as thrilled as Song Lin was, but smiled at her, nodding that she had done well. He knew she couldn't see it, but she seemed to just be able to feel these things from Eien. It was almost psychic.

"Nothing for you Tomiko?" Eien asked, disappointed that his friend hadn't been able to get anything worthwhile. She had spent so much time looking but she never found anything really spectacular. She had gotten an Armic, which was more useful to people who spent time battling. They really need an Albion and an Omu.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:56 am

#1 'Percentile' : 47, 44, 62, 2

#2 'Percentile' : 27, 65, 80, 45

Sorry Innue, these rolls weren't that great. I'll try to come up with better ones for you! More rares for my favorite person!
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:29 am

"No, so far I haven't found anything worthwhile, I've found a few herbs, and a couple other things seemed to be moving in the shadows but I didn't get a chance to see most of them. I think one of them might have flown overhead but it was gone too fast for me to see it." Tomiko was starting to get discouraged now because she hadn't found anything at all really all day, and it was starting to get late. After a day of finding nothing things were beginning to get discouraging, as the shadows lengthened Tomiko's spirit began to lag further and further behind, she hadn't had any luck since the Armic, and furthermore she was worried about the fact that the Gym leaders were proving particularly difficult to battle, the first two had been less than prompt in their tactics, and in fact one had attempted to stall her for a long time as if not taking the challenge seriously, it had been something Tomiko found highly insulting. With any luck she would at least find something usable today, an Omu would be great but it wasn't really something she required quite yet, because she needed to purchase her farm first. Then she could afford to start worrying about obtaining the Natrelmon that would aid her in breeding.

She continued searching, her motions lagging now as she was only half hearted about it at this point. It seemed like as the light faded from the sky, so did her will to continue, and it was getting worse as time went on. "At this point I really don't have too many hopes of finding anything today." Tomiko said unable to contain her disappointment at the fact that she had been unable to find anything even remotely decent. She wondered about her luck, Eien had always had it in starts but hers was usually more consistent than that, but if anything was true luck changed. At this time darkness was starting to fall as the light faded from the sky, with the shadows of twilight spreading across the ground and covering much of the forest. She felt that there was very little point in continuing but now, she decided that she would anyway just for a little longer even if it was only to spend a bit more time with Eien and Song Lin.

Tomiko saw some more Natrelmon appear near Eien and Song Lin, there seemed to be a Reacat and Ocalia, neither of which were helpful to them as they had at least one of each by this time. The forest just didn't seem to be too favorable for Tomiko today, even in terms of herbs she hadn't found anything that amazing. "In a bit shall we turn back? It's starting to get late and we got off to a very early start." Tomiko asked Song Lin and Eien, she found it much harder to be ambivalent during the darker hours of the day, probably because she was so much of a morning person, as soon as it started getting late she got tired and quickly lost hope. She saw a flicker of motion in the trees and muttered to herself, "it better not be a Cruxae again." As she said this Tomiko readied Elwis, Armic, and a blank relic.

((+7 lines from my last post))
((6 lines needed))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:29 am

#1 'Percentile' : 93

#2 'Percentile' : 79

#3 'Percentile' : 80

#4 'Percentile' : 88

Haha, you thought you were going to get a Rare on the first number didn't you? Well you don't get one. MWHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomiko Kioku [Forest]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5