Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naltir

Naltir

Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:06 pm

It was a pleasant day on the Lifan plains, temperate but not uncomfortable, the sky was also cheerful with warm sun shining down and fluffy white clouds racing across from time to time. The scenery and the weather lifted Tomiko's spirits, she thought to herself how today was going to be a good day, and that if she was lucky she might capture a rare Natrelmon. Her Sparwire flew high in the sky, a small speck against the blue, he was enjoying himself as much as Tomiko was, if not more. "It would be nice to fly." she mused to herself in an idle manner, looking around at the grass, flowers, and trees all surrounding her in a myriad of multi-hued greens, with the idle splash of a flowers' color in between.

The vibrancy of summer surrounded her now, not as intense as those first leaves in spring but impressive nonetheless, as a curtain of greens spread as far as she could see. Here and there small flowers poked up from the grass with delicate purple tinted leaves, and midnight blue blossoms. The flowers almost seemed to wink at her as she examined them, though this was probably just because of the fact that they were swaying in the cool gentle breeze. The breeze itself was what made the day most pleasant, sweeping across the plains and bringing relief from the intensity of the summer sun. She took out her digital camera, an expensive model, and after a few moments of adjustments took a picture of the flowers.

Standing up Tomiko looked around at the plains again, this time just taking in the scenery as she prepared to take some more pictures. It was a bright day so light wasn't an issue however the sun often reflected off the shining surfaces of leaves so she added a polarizing filter to the lens. She took several wide range shots, then focused on a few of the small clusters of trees and bushes that had sprouted here and there. She picked a blade of grass and put it to her lips, blowing this emitted a whistling sound, the sound brought her Sparwire back catching his attention. She looked at him and said, "Nice day isn't it?" To this he replied with an affirmative chirp, as he flew around her a few times enjoying the sun on his wings.

Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] 2moqjgx

Last edited by Ametsuchi No Seigyoki on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Dicerolls
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:08 pm

The member 'Ametsuchi No Seigyoki' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 46

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 86

#3 'Percentile' : 90

#4 'Percentile' : 44
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Eien had been resting after his encounter with the Ekibu before heading out again to try to find a wild Natrelmon. The plains seemed more busy today and he encountered a few trainers in the area. Eien, however, was more focused on trying to find his own Natrelmon. Walking through the grass, he wasn't the most aware of what was going on around him. Kohitsuji was still in his relic, his drift off just thoughts about the Natrelmon he hoped to find.

Accidentally, he almost ran into Tomiko, barely stopping before he hit her. "Apologies, I guess I wasn't watching where I was going. I was kind of drifting off a bit while I tried to find a Natrelmon..." He looked her over, noting that she was probably trying to do something similar to him, "Are you looking for another Natrelmon as well?"

Clearly, she was some kind of trainer, otherwise it would be odd for someone to be walking around like she was. Eien's attention quickly turned though, some movement in the grass catching his eyes. He raised his hand in caution, so Tomiko would know not to startle it if she wasn't aware of its presence. He waited for a moment, when the creature would reveal itself to the two.... what was it?
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:31 pm

The member 'Innue' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 89

#2 'Percentile' : 80

#3 'Percentile' : 3

#4 'Percentile' : 80
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Tomiko turned, and stepped back quickly as Eien nearly walked into her, letting out a small noise of surprise, she dropped the blade of grass she had been holding. "Oh!" She said, slightly startled. She had been so focused on the scenery that she hadn't noticed his approach, she was glad her camera had a strap or else she might have dropped it. Recovering herself quickly she turned to face Eien and greeted him "It's alright, were you distracted by the scenery as well?" She asked turning to face him with a smile. "Oh, Hello Eien, it's nice to see you again." she continued recognizing him. "Why yes I'm searching for Natrelmon though I haven't had any luck yet, it's nice to have someone to talk to while searching." She was glad to have run into a friend, as breathtaking as the summer plains were, not too many people were around and having someone to talk to made the searching more pleasant, and more comfortable. She had Sparwire but he wasn't much of a conversation partner as he much preferred flying to taking, and rarely thought twice about something before doing it. "Have you had any luck yet? So far all I've found are some good pictures." She said, motioning to the camera that was now hanging by its strap around her neck.

She noticed his motion and stopped, looking more closely at the grass. She thought it odd that Sparwire hadn't noticed, as she waited the grass rustled again but nothing came out. "It must have been the wind." she said, "I guess that's why my Sparwire didn't see anything, the wind has been like that all day, though it does make the sun more pleasant it does do a rather good job of impersonating a small Natrelmon." She said with a laugh. As the grass shifted she noticed something tucked away there, a small glint of something shiny. Reaching in she brought out a small piece of shell probably from a bird type Natrelmon which had hatched near here, or maybe from an egg that was eaten by a predator. It was nearly black in color, and shiny with a shimmering green translucence to it that you could only see from certain angles. For something so simple it was quite breathtaking. "Seems we've found a small treasure here, even if there was no Natrelmon, it would make a nice necklace wouldn't it?" She asked Eien as she put the piece of the shell into one of the pockets on her camera bag, wrapping it in a spare lens cleaning cloth to keep it from breaking.

"I'm hoping to get an Omu soon, I want to buy a farm and breed Natrelmon, battle just isn't too appealing to me, though I suppose some people enjoy it more than others." She said, looking around again at the grassland that surrounded them, scanning it this time not for beauty but for Natrelmon, she didn't see anything and turned back to Eien. "What do you plan to do?" She asked curious about his plans for the future. She saw a blur of movement and glanced up to see her Sparwire flying back towards them. "I suppose he's getting tired of playing in the sun. He enjoys his freedom though." She said to Eien commenting on her companions behavior.

Natrelmon often hid in the grasses, while some preferred the trees, and even others went underground, so no specific method of searching was best. However everyone who did search knew that luck was a major factor and even on the nicest days you could find nothing. Then there were those rare times, when a Natrelmon crossed your path unexpectedly while you weren't really searching for anything. There were also all those small plant movements, which almost looked like the appearance of a Natrelmon but not quite. As a result trainers spent a lot of times outdoors, sometimes even going out to search in bad weather or at night. It was worth it though, at least with a bit of luck you'd encounter something really rare, there are trainers who even encountered legendary Natrelmon from time to time, though stories like that were rare to an extreme.

Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:03 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 80

#2 'Percentile' : 12

#3 'Percentile' : 67

#4 'Percentile' : 23
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:33 pm

"Oh, hey Tomiko," he replied, smiling a bit. He hadn't seen her in a long time. They were classmates up in Relin and she was one of the few people he got along with decently, "It has been awhile. I take it you decided to travel shortly after I did. Kimlee is around here too.... I think." He actually wasn't sure where his twin was, but he felt it would be good to acknowledge that she was alive and a trainer now too. "I see you selected the same starter as Kimlee. Maybe you could breed your Sparwires if they are different genders, since you seem to be into breeding." He couldn't blame her interest in Breeding, since all trainers secretly designed better and better Natrelmon in their heads. However, Tomiko's explanation seemed to be deeper than most.... like that was her true dedication.

Out of the grass was another rustle.... a Centice! The centipede type Natrelmon made its appearance, although it was unusual given the season. It must have been one that had not moved to the mountains for the season. It was an unusual encounter at this time of year. Since it was closer to Tomiko, he decided to let her have it. She definitely had claim over it, versus him.

"You should try to catch the Centice, if you want that type of Natrelmon. If not, you can just keep looking around with me," Eien stated, shrugging slightly. "It is closer to you, so I guess it is yours. Hopefully something comes up with me..." Eien was a bit disappointed he hadn't had much luck getting a Natrelmon and it was fairly readable in his tone, "I did get an Ekibu and a Goll though. I think I might give the Goll to Kimlee but the Ekibu..." He groaned, continuing, "I might try to trade it. It really isn't suited for me.... I'm pretty focused on my psychic types."

The centice wasn't the fastest of Natrelmon and it wasn't like Tomiko couldn't engage an attempt at capturing it while he spoke. He knew she was quite capable of multi-tasking and that he wasn't distracting her, or at least he thought he wasn't. She was clever enough to be able to react to a situation in a calm manner, similar to how he typically did.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:33 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 89

#2 'Percentile' : 39

#3 'Percentile' : 8

#4 'Percentile' : 68
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:56 pm

"That would be interesting. Breeding seems to be one of the best ways to obtain unusual Natrelmon, imagine taking Sparwire and crossing it with a Volcannon." She said, "This would normally impossible of course but innovation was part of the process." she continued, glad to be able to talk to someone about her favorite hobby. She saw the Centice with interest, saying "I could use a poison type." Sparwire darted down in case she needed him but with a small motion she waved her Natrelmon back. "It doesn't look that strong, I don't think you will need to battle." She said to Sparwire, readying her relic.

"You've had some decent luck so far Eien, this Centice is the first thing I've found, not bad I suppose the Milice can be pretty handy with their poison ice. Plus it's a great trait to pass on through breeding." She said not taking her eyes off the slow moving Centice, it was clearly not in its element here with the sunlight shining down on it. Tomiko prepared her relic and activated it aiming to capture the Centice, to Eien she said "Wish me luck."
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:56 pm

'Percentile' : 24
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:17 pm

He understood her logic in capturing it, even though Eien probably would have passed on it. Her response on his luck was a bit laughable though. Thoughts of his previous attempts at capturing a Natrelmon came back to him... the frustration. The time. The exhaustion. It was a huge pain to get the two that he already had... two that he didn't really care for that much.

Eien watched Tomiko capture the centice with ease, with which he couldn't help but be a bit jealous of. She had already gotten a Natrelmon without losing a relic, unlike him. Although, she seemed a bit more open to having different types, unlike him who was dedicated to only having psychics. It probably kept her in a generally more peaceful state when searching, since she didn't seem to care what she caught, or at least wasn't quite as picky as Eien was with finding Natrelmon.

He laughed a bit before actually responding, scoffing, "Luck? I walked around for a total of 4 hours to get those two. Two I didn't really want that much... Neither the Goll or Ekibu suits me, as I said, I am after psychic types, not these ones. Since you are a breeder, would you want my Ekibu? It doesn't have much use for me, but it has a good innate for breeding. If I remember correctly, it can polish its shell to reflect attacks. And, back on my luck... I lost a relic trying to capture a very weak Goll... somehow."

During his discussion with Tomiko, there was another rustling. At first, he played it off as the wind again. However, it was too much for it just to be the wind. Moving forward, he called out his Kohitsuji in the same fashion as before, the ghost and psychic lamb bleating before moving to see what was ahead of it. Eien followed close behind, still only a few feet from Tomiko. When Eien saw what it was, he narrowed his eyes a bit in irritation.

"A Livine again," he sighed, turning back to Tomiko as it ran off, "I found one of those the other day. Didn't want it then, still don't want it. It doesn't suit my style at all and the innate is too specific to really be bred out, even if that is even possible." He was expressing his general distaste for that Natrelmon, upset he had ran into it again. Of course, someone out there probably wanted one.
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:38 pm

"Searching without finding anything useful isn't fun at all, if I get any psychic types I'll be sure to let you know, I'm looking for things that people would want to breed with so I don't want any specific type. If you're sure you don't want the Ebiku that would be great, want me to give you a replacement relic?" She asked, empathizing with Eien's lack of luck, and touched by his kindness even if he didn't need the Ebiku, someone might pay a decent price for it. " She could tell that the Centice, and her luck had brought up a somewhat sore subject but there wasn't much she could do, she didn't really have any Natrelmon she could give to him and no real advice about the area... 'If only it was Relin I might be of more help' she thought to herself. Sometimes it was difficult to see a friend enduring hardship when there wasn't much you could do about it.

As they were interrupted by the Livine, she could see his frustration, "Maybe it likes you or something?" She said, trying to cheer him up. She looked around a bit, and saw a bright red flower nestled in a cluster of grass, almost completely hidden. "That's a nice flower isn't it?" she said pointing it out to him, hoping to take his mind off the Livine, and his recent lack of luck. "I'd bet it wouldn't grow at home, too cold, though the ice lilies are nice enough I wish there were more varieties back in Relin, do you miss it?" She asked him. Again she looked around to see if there were Natrelmon nearby, hoping they would find something Eien was satisfied with.

Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:02 pm

"That's fine," he replied, tossing her the relic with the Ekibu in it. He hadn't really given it a form, letting it stay just a piece of black stone in appearance. "I used an E ranked relic, so if you could return an E that would be nice, but understandable if you don't have one with you. I just want the Ekibu to go to someone who will use it, which isn't me."

As she pointed out the flower, he also turned his attention to it, "It is a nice flower. I have no idea what kind it is." Eien had never seen a flower like that before and it definitely wasn't something found near Relin, which got very cold during the winter months. "You could dig it up and take it into town to get identified. It might be something relating to Suzaku, since it is the right season for most of the Suzaku themed things. As for it living up North, it might if it is kept inside. But, I don't know too much about the subject of plants. It wasn't something I really focused on studying. Mom knows a bunch about them, I guess I never really paid attention."

While he spoke, he pulled out his, well, everything, and took a picture of it. Eien, being a tech junkie, had bought a machine that basically did whatever. It was a high end Pinehearst Product. It had most common electronic devices in it and operated off of a system called LightWave, a system he was very impressed with. Using his hands, with a special set of gloves, he could create virtual computer screens in the air off of his laptop. Something that few people knew, is that Eien's laptop was always on and that the machine ran off of the bag, which collected solar power through its material. He was, in essence, able to operate his computer in mid air. To take a picture, he merely framed the flower in his hands and a lingering snapshot of the flower remained in the air. A few quick touches and the picture was edited, stored, and sent to his mom back in Relin. Then, he could wait for a reply from her on what it was.

Within seconds he got a reply, 'It is a Phoenix Flower. A few of the ladies in the gardening club in Relin have a few in the greenhouses or in pots indoors. You can keep them inside, but they must be kept in specific temperatures.' With the picture there was a link to information on the flower, which Eien began reading instantly, "The Phoenix Flower is a bright red flower that is said to have been created by Suzaku. In original lore, they were said to appear in places he had been. They are often sought after by hobbyists or florists as they can be fairly unusual in particular environments. Lifan is noted for having the largest supply of the flower, which are planted in house's beds during the Suzaku festival season. At the end of summer, the flower dies and turns to an ash substance, which are its seeds. It is considered non invasive."

He paused for a moment before explaining his assumption, "It is probably a seed that got carried by the wind or a wild Natrelmon from the city. I wonder how many years until it will spreads to cover a larger area. I bet this field will be impressive in a number of years... I think Lifan would like to see that kind of sight all around them during the festival."

During their focus on the flower, Eien had forgotten about his Natrelmon search for a moment, but Kohitsuji immediately got his attention by trying to nibble on the flower. He managed to stop the ghost sheep, but there was more rustling in the grass, which Eien turned his attention too....
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:02 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 17

#2 'Percentile' : 95

#3 'Percentile' : 43

#4 'Percentile' : 90
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:38 pm

((Note: This 'second try' is because no one was on to accept me when I finished my bio last night.))

"Oh, I'm sorry I don't have any E-rank on me, do you want N500 instead? It's no trouble." She said accepting the relic, it changed into the form of a small clear gem, green in color and slotted nicely into the bracelet on her arm. It adjusted its form slightly to fit into the bracelet, as the colors shifted slightly, glistening. Her Sparwire flew down, clearly tired from the flight and acrobatics, so she called him back into the relic. Tomiko had always enjoyed being around Eien, she had plenty of friends from school in Relin but Eien and his sister were a bit different, more unique people, she felt closer to them than her other friends or at least she felt as if the three of them were better able to understand each others interests. None of Tomiko's other friends had much interest in training or breeding Natrelmon.

"Don't the legends say that the legendaries like Suzaku, are attracted to certain things?" She asked, wondering about something, "If someone were to plant a large garden of these flowers, do you think it might attract Suzaku himself, or is it not that simple?" She was curious now, she'd never seen a legendary and though she had no thoughts of capturing such a creature, it would be nice to see something so ancient, majestic, and powerful. "Have you ever seen a Legendary Eien?" She asked, it wasn't likely of course, but Eien was more well traveled than herself, and somehow she wouldn't be surprised if either he or his sister had seen one of the legendary creatures so rarely viewed outside of myth.

As he researched it Tomiko stared in open amazement at the technology, she hadn't seen anything like that before. "That's cool" she told him. Tomiko knew the basics of how to operate most common computers, and that sort of thing but had never studied it in depth, as she listened to his explanation she wondered what the field might look like, she could almost imagine Suzaku here in this field surrounded by these flowers, it was a sight that entirely distracted her from her surroundings for a moment, she became totally enthralled within the scene in her mind. Her daydream ended when Eien stopped Kohitsuji from eating the flower, motion distracting her and breaking her reverie.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:38 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 33

#2 'Percentile' : 23

#3 'Percentile' : 67

#4 'Percentile' : 36
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 am

Eien nodded at her compromise, taking the N and making a quick online purchase to buy a Relic for when he returned to Lifan. It was a few flicks of his fingers before the order was completed. He was quite an adept user at manipulating his computer in the air like this, something he was probably on more frequently than he should be. But, with the abilities to stay connected nearly constantly, there was little reason not to be. Eien watched her Sparwire a bit too, his flying display obscured by the hazy lightscreen in front of his eyes.

He listened intently to her question, shaking his head slightly, "No, I've never seen a legendary. I was told years ago that some people saw Suzaku outside of Lifan in this field around this time of year. They say even further back than that, he used to appear every year at the festival to watch the proceedings. But, for some reason that doesn't continue. No one really seems to know why." He shrugged a bit, indicating he didn't really have any ideas on the subject either.

While he knew a lot about the legendary Natrelmon, he had never seen any of them. Seiryu was the dragon that was said to rule over the northern lands, which included Relin. Seiryu was said to be the most powerful in terms of destructive power. Many people who visited Relin came to see some of the destructive force that was left from him. Many piles of boulders were said to be created by him by his lightning striking the mountaintops.

Byakko was said to rule the east and was one of the Natrelmon he knew the least about. Byakko had made the fewest appearances throughout history. The tiger was said to be so fast that it was basically impossible to see him unless he wanted you to see him. It was also said he only appeared when the wind came from the east, which was fairly unusual. The winds were said to be created by his running...

Genbu was the largest of the four. He was said to have created the land that Nerta was on. People used to say that Nerta's continent was Genbu, but that was long disproved by diving teams. It was just a myth to give him more power. But Genbu's appearances were as rare as Byakko's, the giant turtle Natrelmon having stayed hidden for a long, long time. Only Seiryu and Suzaku seemed to make regular appearances in Nerta.

Suzaku, however, was one of the most popular of the Legendaries. Seiryu and Suzaku were the most involved in the lives of mortals, often charging them with some kind of task or giving a warning. It had been awhile since either of them had made appearances though... It was something many of the older families which still kept track of the very old, original lore, were worried about. Some of the more out there ones cried apocalypse, but most people thought it was because they felt no need to get involved anymore or they felt threatened by all of the people after their power.

Eien didn't really have any theories on it, and for the most part, he didn't care. He did think it would be awesome to be able to say he saw a legendary, but the chances of that were very, very rare. "It would be neat to see a legendary, don't you think?"

At that point, Eien was interrupted by yet another Natrelmon, once again closer to Tomiko. This time it was a Metosune. The fox type Natrelmon was something that was semi-frequent around the Relin area. It was in a large amount of environments, which made it something most people came to encounter before they even started training Natrelmon. Some trainers really desired it though, even though Eien didn't think it was of any particular value. Once again, it wasn't psychic or rare, so he really had no reason to capture it.

"Once again, it seems the luck is with you," he said, smiling a bit this time, since he had let any ill feelings about his capturing luck disappear, "You should try to catch it. I think I heard some trainers in Lifan asking about Metosune. I am sure you could try to sell it to one of them if you didn't want it for some kind of breeding program. Personally, I don't think Metosune are that impressive...."

While Tomiko would handle the Metosune, Eien would spend some time on the internet, or looking up something for his Natrelmon. Kohitsuji was staying close to him, since it wasn't a fan of the Dark/Fighting combo Natrelmon, which could probably take it out fairly easily. Eien was ready, if need be, to cast a Feeble Wall to defend himself and Kohitsuji if the Natrelmon turned out to be something that was a bit too violent. He had long developed the ability to be using his computer system while being generally aware of what was around him. This is part of the 'training' that helped make him as skillful of a trainer as he was.

There was a lot of nice scenery on the plains and Eien was snapping pictures as he killed time looking for Natrelmon. He moved around a bit in the general area that Tomiko was, staying in a general visual range, but allowing him to explore and look for hidden Natrelmon without interrupting her too much. He knew she would help him find a Natrelmon if he asked and in a small way, she was. Lifting his spirits up helped make it bearable. Otherwise, trying to keep searching by himself would have just been frustrating an depressing. He would have to remember to thank her for the support sometime. Maybe he could find a Natrelmon she was after for her breeding program in return. He would definitely, if Kimlee agreed, try to work out an arrangement for breeding between the two.

He also made note to discuss Song Lin Tiao with her, in case she hadn't been to Lifan before. Eien only met the girl a few years ago and hadn't seen her in a long time, so even he wasn't the most familiar with her. It would be interesting to see how many connections that Tomiko and Eien had in common. Nerta, sometimes, seemed to be a very small world...

His thoughts drifted back onto Tomiko's comment about her pursuit of a career as a breeder. Eien was willing to work with her to try to create some of the best Natrelmon around. He knew a lot about the creatures and could be a valuable source of information, as well as getting new Natrelmon to interact with hers. He even thought about showing Tomiko his idea for a new Natrelmon. However, he decided against it... while he was her friend, it was something he felt would be best kept in his hands alone for awhile. He wanted to be the one that created the creature, but he would be open to getting help.

Of course, he knew that between the two of them, the best crossbreeds would require one of the Natrelmon he was after - Albion. With its Genetic Bridge ability, the two of them could cross Natrelmon that wouldn't normally be able to cross, giving a wider array of types that could be crossed. They also needed an Omucaw, which possessed the needed guidance to the Natrelmon in order to crossbreed effectively. Omucaw was considered a necessary creature for any breeding operation and it wouldn't surprise Eien if many of the trainers that were out looking for Natrelmon in the plains were after an Omucaw. In fact, even he was kind of looking for one. While he wouldn't use it, he could give it to Kimlee to use, or to Tomiko, to start up a group breeding operation. He didn't really know any other trainers well enough yet to consider adding anyone else into that list, but he assume there were some more like minded people in the world.

Natrelmon breeding was as much of an art as it was a science and it required many people work together. That is something that was special about it. No one person could really do it on there own and those that did do it on their own often spent more time to achieve worse results than those that worked together. With multiple people training up their Natrelmon to pass on the best innates, as well as out their catching more Natrelmon to breed with, you created a much more ideal situation to breed better Natrelmon. He knew that Tomiko understood that, which was part of the reason that he was willing to work together with her in developing some kind of operation.

"Hopefully my luck with finding Natrelmon changes," Eien added offhandedly while she dealt with the Metosune, "Otherwise getting Natrelmon for you will be harder and neither of us will be able to progress really far. I had hoped to at least have gotten something better than what I had so far... I spent so much time trying to find something good and so far I've come up fairly empty handed. It is getting rather frustrating.... Maybe I should have Kimlee come search instead of me?" He laughed a bit at that, since his twin tended to have better luck than him at well... basically everything. It was something the both of them noticed growing up.

At that moment, the grass shifted a bit again... Eien's attention immediately diverted to two things; a prayer to Suzaku asking for luck and eying the area closing to see what made the rustle...
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 am

#1 'Percentile' : 91

#2 'Percentile' : 21

#3 'Percentile' : 8

#4 'Percentile' : 5
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 am

"Whoever saw Suzaku was really lucky." Tomiko said, only very slightly jealous over missing the experience. "I'd love seeing a Legendary, even if I couldn't stand a chance to capture it." As she said that she turned slightly to face him again and said "That would change a person wouldn't it, just to see a legendary, I mean...such power I don't know if people can even fully comprehend that." Tomiko said, she had always been very respectful of things like legendaries, beings with such natural power. Eien directed her attention to the Metosune that had appeared, and she focused on it for a moment, preparing her relics, then on second thought she pulled out another F rank relic, and activated it in hopes of capturing the Metosune, the creature wasn't very strong so it was likely that a relic would capture it even without a preceding battle.

At this point the Atrix burst out of the grass, the brilliant reds and oranges looking much like the flower they had been discussing only moments ago. In the last light of sunset, forming a truly impressive scene, the Atrix in mid air against the greens of the grass, the light of sunset blazing across it's wings, and the flowers in the background glittering, it was nearly as impressive as Suzaku himself, forming one magical moment that it was likely both Tomiko and Eien would remember years later.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 am

'Percentile' : 32
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:52 am

Eien was tense for a moment as he saw the Atrix. He almost was in disbelief after all of his bad luck. When he pulled out his relic, he fumbled a bit, his hands shaking as he raised it up to send a burst of light out at the fiery phoenix. He wouldn't even bother having Kohitsuji attack it, deciding to rely once again on a bit of luck...
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:52 am

'Percentile' : 74
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 am

Eien grumbled as his attempt to capture it failed, the relic shattering. He was almost at tears with his frustration. Here, a rare Natrelmon was in front of him and he might not be able to capture it! Pulling out his last E ranked Relic, he called for the power of it once again.

"Suzaku...," he whispered, "Please." He needed this capture to bolster his spirits. Hopefully Suzaku would take pity on him and let him capture the creature created in his image.... It would be a fitting tribute, in his mind and a good way to make a memory of the Suzaku Festival in Lifan. Many trainers sought an Atrix specifically at this time because of Suzaku. If Eien could pull it off... people would be jealous of him, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 am

'Percentile' : 33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next