Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scholar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuujaimaa

The Scholar Empty
PostSubject: The Scholar   The Scholar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 3:29 pm

Scholar

Tactical Retreat I

Once per battle, the Scholar can switch their current Natrelmon with any Natrelmon in their team. The Natrelmon takes the place of the recalled Natrelmon and can optionally retain its momentum (if it was moving).

If the new Natrelmon shares a type with the old Natrelmon, Tactical Retreat does not incur its cooldown, and it keeps any buffs the old Natrelmon had but removes debuffs.

Tactical Advantage

The Scholar's super effective attacks deal 250% damage instead of 200% damage.

The Scholar's ineffective attacks do 0% damage (minimum of one) instead of 50%.

Expansive Mind I

The Scholar, up to twice per battle, may swap one of its augments with another.

Keen Observation

Whenever the Scholar or their natrelmon hit an enemy with three direct hits, the next attack of their choice (that would not be resisted) is treated as if it were a super effective direct hit. This must be decided when the attack is launched.

Tactical Supremacy

Up to X times per battle, the Scholar can have their or their natrelmon's attack cost an additional 2 AP but deal the type of damage of their choice.

Weakness Exploit

The Scholar is able to exploit the link between a Natrelmon and its controller, and can cause damage that is done to one to echo to the other. Whenever the Scholar hits an enemy with a super effective attack, half of that damage is dealt to the other member of their team. This effect has a one exchange cooldown.

Tactical Retreat II

Tactical Retreat can now be used twice per battle. If Tactical Retreat is used to summon a creature that shares a type with the recalled creature, they may instead summon the new Natrelmon at any point within five feet of the recalled Natrelmon's location.

Intensive Study I

The Scholar, once every six exchanges, can choose one type that the enemy Natrelmon has. For the next two exchanges, the Natrelmon is not considered to have that type for the purposes of calculating weaknesses and resistances.

Intensive Study II

Intensive Study now lasts for the duration of the battle. Once every six exchanges, the Scholar can change the type that it affects.

Expansive Mind II

Whenever the Scholar switches their augments using Expansive Mind they retain the augment that they switched out for an additional 2 exchanges.

Tactical Retreat III

When the Scholar uses Tactical Retreat, they may also exchange positions with one of their Natrelmon. Additionally, the Scholar also purges themselves.

Expansive Mind III

The Scholar may, instead of switching an augment out, gain a new augment for the duration of the battle. If they do, they lose 1 AP at the beginning of each exchange. This effect has a cooldown of one exchange, increased by one for each additional augment gained this way.

Adaptive Strategy I

When the Scholar or their Natrelmon would take damage, they may remove one of their or their natrelmon's types for the purposes of damage calculation. This effect has a four exchange cooldown.

Adaptive Strategy II

The Scholar may instead (or in addition) add a type when using Adapative Strategy.
Back to top Go down

The Scholar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Classes-
Jump to: