Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's just get this over with...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tuujaimaa

Let's just get this over with... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's just get this over with...   Let's just get this over with... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:38 am

A rhyferno is an incredibly large and clumsy beast - and thusly, it is safe to assume that it is also quite stupid. As soon as it had been sent out it had been barraged by attacks, and couldn't think of anything to do other than spit two singe bullets at the Crowire, and then turn to spit a singe bullet at the Goll - However - The multibolt was almost completely ignored by Rhyferno (You could see Eclipse facepalm if you looked closely enough) and hit it directly, which caused it to turn its attention away from Goll, meaning it had never spat the bullet at the natrelmon, and continue to split singe bullets at Crowire.
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: Let's just get this over with...   Let's just get this over with... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 am

Crowire merely fired Shocks into the Singe Bullets as they came out, rendering them harmless. If any of them or their remnants came near her, she blew them away with the Wind innate.

Rhyferno had not dodged the Pressure Jet, and so Gull drilled into its side with the attack until its Relic began to glow.
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Let's just get this over with...   Let's just get this over with... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:41 am

RHYFERNO fainted.

Eclipse whited out!

Ashlee got 2000N and the Torch Spell!

And some gay little badge Raymes designed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's just get this over with...   Let's just get this over with... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's just get this over with...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Roleplaying :: Cities :: Toran :: Toran Arena-
Jump to: