Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Even more wild searching (Itsuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tuujaimaa

Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:53 am

((Roll, Both F))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:53 am

The member 'Itsuki' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 91, 57
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:05 am

Before Hydrus decided to make a snack out of the small bird, Valerie quickly pulled out one of her relics, aiming it at the Swalest, which receded into a cloud of energy, the weakened bird binding itself within Valerie's relic, it then taking the shape of another skull-gemmed ring, white lights gleaming for a moment, as it temporarily registered that Swalest was weakened before it was recalled into the relic, where the light quelled. It needed attention; Valerie would be sure to give it a minor cure once they were in a better setting to do so.

"Well, it looks like we both managed to find something today," Valerie noted with a smirk, seeing the Datic be captured in a relatively similar manner. Hydrus looked over towards Valerie, wondering exactly where its snack went, supposing that Valerie had food to give it. Well, it was being a silly house-cat, as expected. Oblivious yet alert at the same time... stupid cat. At least it did its job effectively, making short work of a useful and very tradable bird. It could likely be traded for something Valerie needed, at least.

"Maybe our luck will get even better today," Valerie noted, looking over at the other side of the path, where, near-impossibly, there was another rustling in the woods. It was a relatively windy day, but still, if there were two Natrelmon this close already, it wouldn't be so surprising if there was a third Natrelmon in the area... nothing small, of course, as all of the noise would likely scare them away. All but the weak young'ns, at least, which seemed to be all that they were attracting today...
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:05 am

The member 'The Science Freak' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 41, 27, 68, 30
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:50 am

Itsuki withdrew the tome from his back and dusted it off slightly - before opening it to the second page and blowing the dust off of that too. Itsuki smiled softly to himself at this little act, it made him think back and wonder... It was a trip down memory lane. He smiled to himself again and traced a finger down the page delicately before pressing it to a relic in his left pocket, causing it to glow briefly. He pointed his tome at the unconscious Datic and the page seemed to glow softly as did Datic. It was quite a sight to see as the datic's features seemed to... Melt from its body, disappear almost, and a beautifully drawn watercolour picture begun to appear on the slightly glowing page.

After a few seconds, the Datic had all but disappeared from the floor, and there was a beautiful drawing of it mid-leap within Itsuki's tome. He admired it for a second - the fine detail, the beautiful colour... It made catching Natrelmon an art, and all of the suffering from earlier completely worth it. Itsuki beamed softly before turning the tome towards Valerie to show her the drawing. It was very, very artful and Itsuki's relic was something he was very proud of.

"Do you like the drawing of Datic? My relic is universal, I just have to buy the other relics to fuel it. It's very pretty, I think - It immortalises my Natrelmon as a work of art, and a beautiful one at that. It's been passed down my family for a while, now, and it brings back nice memories... As well as being a very beautiful piece of art!" Itsuki giggled, not really paying attention to his surroundings...
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:50 am

'Percentile' : 12, 35, 1, 26
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:55 am

"Quack, quack, quack..."

No, this was not Valerie's response! A ghost duck had walked in on the scene, seemingly randomly from a nearby stream, pecking at where the Swalest had been before. "Quack quack quack..."

Pecking at the ground, paying little attention to the trainers... noisy little bird.

"Quack. QUACK. QUAAAAACK."
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:56 am

A Gull had sensed other Natrelmon nearby and was patiently waiting for something interesting to happen while sat inside a bush. Well, it had been waiting for a few minutes and was quite bored - so it waddled out. It was exceptionally bored, having such a tiny attention span, but was at least moderately alert. Well, it would have been if it could stop being so bored.
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:59 am

Sakura-Re was ready and primed for another battle - Itsuki was rather excited, now, and pointed at the Patriti before saying: "Seed Missile!"

Sakura-Re responded by shooting out three seed missiles, and then another three seed missiles directly at the Patriti's chest, and added in five of her razor petals just to be cautious - having the petals drift softly beneath the seeds as an 'unseen' bonus that would slam into the Patriti's lower chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:05 am

Hydrus saw the Goll, and before Valerie could even order it, acted out of hunger. It looked over, and in similar fashion, fired an AQUA SHOT directly at the torso of the Goll. If this hit, as before, Hydrus would begin running forward to pin down the bird. AGAIN.

---------------------

"QUACKITY!"

The Patriti fired forth its AQUA SHOTS in conjunction with the seeds to kill their momentum, also catching the leaves in the mass, before beginning to flutter towards the opponent, pissed about being attacked.

"QUACKITY QUACK QUACK QUACKITY QUACK!"
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:12 am

As the Patriti moved forwards, Sakura-Re fired another Seed Missile at it and instinctively fired the move it was most used to: Giashock. It fired six Giashocks in quick succession and Itsuki ordered it to spit another two seed missiles, six in total, in a varied spread across the entire body of the Patriti. Sakura-Re reaaaally wanted to prove she was worth more than some lowly duck, and she had already proved her worth against a dog. QUACKITY QUACK QUACK backatcha.

~

The gull was so bored that it actually did notice the aqua shot, but took it directly to the chest. It was hoping for a sense of adventure, it wanted to see the world and grow strong! That was, if the hungry Hydrus didn't eat it already. It really did just want to see the world, so it was perfectly willing to get captured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:17 am

"QUACK!"

Right in the torso. And the shoulder. And the wing.

Ow. Fainted.

----------------------

Well. Goll fainted. How about that.

One relic left. Rolling.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:17 am

The member 'The Science Freak' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 63
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:18 am

(Roll to capture Patriti, E)
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:18 am

'Percentile' : 24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even more wild searching (Itsuki)   Even more wild searching (Itsuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even more wild searching (Itsuki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2