Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuujaimaa

Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary! Empty
PostSubject: Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary!   Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:23 am

Itsuki looked around the forest contemplatively, sighing at a few regular intervals as he saw nothing change and got no ‘revelation’ like people who meditated usually professed to do so. Why was there nothing to do? He had played with Sakura for a little while and was bored otherwise, thusly the meditation in the forest. He was sat in the lotus position, and obviously saw nothing changing, otherwise he wouldn’t have been sighing! Itsuki did not like the thought of capturing a Natrelmon in a relic, really, though it was his alterior motive here. He felt it almost cruel to imprison a being against its will, but Natrelmon were bound to fight and with supervision they could have a higher chance at survival, so Itsuki was really helping them, right?

Itsuki closed his eyes as his Sakura sat on his shoulder, in the same pose (as best as possible a Sakura could) and also perfectly still, both of them ‘meditating’ and hoping that something would appear. Rustling in the bushes would be a good sign... Or maybe a small cry, whether it be in pain from a Natrelmon accidentally hurting itself? A sound could be anything, really. And depending on the sound, Itsuki could determine whether or not the Natrelmon was a type he’d like. He knew that some Natrelmon types were more suited to his tastes than others, such as Ice, Grass, Psychic... Dark, even! They were all fun types, but Itsuki simply didn’t know which would be his favourite, it was very difficult to choose between the types that were fun, and the types that were pretty. Grass types were usually pretty, but Itsuki couldn’t help feeling that he may have to forsake prettiness for elegance or maybe even utility. But he was obviously hoping that both can be found!
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary!   Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:24 am

((Rolling.))
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary!   Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:24 am

Oh, oops... xD
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

The member 'Itsuki' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 100
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary!   Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 am

>_> (We'll try that again)
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary!   Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 am

The member 'Itsuki' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 84, 67, 79, 44
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary!   Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itsuki is meditating... Ooooo, Scary!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Roleplaying :: Wilds :: Sakura, Zone 4-
Jump to: