Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Search III

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dice
Admin

The Search III - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search III   The Search III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:46 am

The member \'Yotsuki\' has done the following action : Dice

\'Percentile\' : 42, 98, 69, 12
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Search III   The Search III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 am

Tashiro decided to take out rice ball as he walked, he was hungry after all going up and down and all around in a giant mountain. This journey was getting a bit restless he wondered when in the hell he was going to find something. Even though he was getting impatient he knew that things were going to turn out for him, if it didn't he would try another day and the day after that...which got annoying after a while.

After thinking about it, Tashiro wondered what Chu's fourth and last evolved formed when the time came. So out of curiosity, Tashiro took out his PDA scanning his Chu with the tiny camera that the PDA had. The information came up quickly, it had the first evolution which is his Sakura, it had the attacks it could learn within it's evolution.

"A dominating 6 feet in height and the form of an Olympic acrobat, San is a fighting force to be reckoned with. Weapon wise, not much has changed, but it is far faster and is now equipped with some small explosives. (About the power of Singe Bullets, with a 1 foot range. Pellets). Ooooh, sounds very interesting to have, but it looks like it's going to be a long while before Chu can evolve into this one...hmmm it's innate seems very cool too. Very useful." Tashiro said grinning.

It said that it's innate ability Dangerous Mix which allows San to combine any three poison moves into a small 'bomb'. San is immune to it and can release it at close range. In addition, those three moves, for the remainder of combat, are added to San's move list. "Ooooo, I like this very much! I wonder if anyone else I know has this Natrelmon...well anyway I think I should keep on moving around to see if I find any other Natrelmon in this area.

Looking down below the mountain and saw a trainer battle, it looked very interesting to see a fire type against a water type and both of them kind of heavy. The two trainers duked it out with amazing speed using spells of all sorts, you could tell they were experienced. Tashiro kept walking, for some reason he didn't want to see the ending of the battle since he knew that both of the trainers were good and that either way the two won in their own way.

It was a sappy way of thinking but it was something healthy other than thinking 'I gotta win EVERY TIME!'. "Hey Elwis, if you lose will you ever give up?" Kyo asked and Elwis nodded side to side and started to give a loud repeated funny laugh. I guess that meant that she will never give up, a good attitude for Tashiro's Natrelmon he then started to remember about his best friend Scarlett who died, it was getting to him now, he hasn't felt like this in years.

Kyo then remembered what his mother said "You look like your a good person, let's be best friends, and keep each other company and happy, ok?." with those words she put her hand on his cheek then suddenly, the hand lost it's warmth and fell on the bed, she died. Tashiro let a tear fall from his cheek, you can't help it cry while remembering a deceased friend that got murdered almost right in front of you.

The tear fell onto the floor, though he wasn't really sad but smiling this time. "I'll make you proud Scarlett, I promise." Tashiro said to himself as this is pretty emotional thinking while looking for a Natrelmon though what else do you expect from a long search? Elwis looked at Tashiro, she understood him, they had a bond that let them know in some way what the other meant. She hopped onto his head and started to "sing" it was in a way soothing though it wasn't word singing.

Elwis' voice wasn't a type of vocal but more like "the strings on a broken guitar singing", a loud melody of the tone that Elwis had. "Thanks, that made me feel better in a way." Tashiro replied laughing at the stupidity of Elwis' singing sitting down on the sand. Tashiro took off his sneakers sitting on a rock, he wanted to think for a second and didn't pay attention at the moment for looking a Natrelmon. Tashiro patted Elwis smiling at her, "Man...I can't wait for our first win in a gym battle. It's going to be amazing I can tell." He said with a smile.

"Man...my feet hurt like hell!" He added with a laugh then laid on the sand looking at the blue sky and white clouds rolling by. "It's been a few hours hasn't it? I don't know I'm still kind of hungry." Tashiro said taking out his fish which he almost forgot about. This one was bigger than the last one probably the fish was a adult and the other was still maturing though he wondered where in the hell he got a fish but he didn't care.

The crispy look of the fish was still there, and the rich smell of cooked food lingered in the air again drifting somewhere out in the area for others to smell. "Now this is food I wonder if I should get a few more before we go hit the camp before nightfall." Tashiro said getting up and putting his fish on a napkin from his backpack. He looked for any fish nearby so he could get Elwis to get a few more this time, but it looked like all the fishes knew his evil plot, they didn't want to be consumed.

Currently, the nice smelling, tasty, and mouth watering fish was out in the open, it was certainly a nice piece of meat, well fish is actually in the fish category by itself. I wonder why fish isn't considered a meat, but anyways back to our story, Tashiro was getting tired of waiting for fishes and the fact that this paragraph has to be done already (broke the fourth wall!). "Awww come on! I want this to end already!" he yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search III   The Search III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 am

#1 \'Percentile\' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 \'Percentile\' : 15

#3 \'Percentile\' : 56

#4 \'Percentile\' : 64
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search III   The Search III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:44 am

Tashiro was still amazed of what he saw yesterday, that Natrelmon was something he has never seen before. It wasn't too bad up there in the mountains this time since it was at a constantly warm temperature which Tashiro enjoyed. He wondered about the people who mugged the old man, what did they want as well as Ashlee getting very injured from chasing the leader that stole the package from the man. ~I can feel there is something bigger out there...something we don't know.~ Tashiro thought.

Tashiro was happy about his new capture of Chu, he knew it would be a useful, it did look like a very interesting Natrelmon to have. "I wonder..." Tashiro whispered, taking out his PDA, and looked up Chu, he was curious on what exactly he would evolve to. The PDA then gave information on his third form Jou, it was identical to Chu, but it is now 2 feet taller and has a more lean form. Over the tops of its hands, 8 inch long blades can appear when striking. It still has the blades from the previous evolution, which are now 1 foot in length. . Tashiro was happy to see that his Natrelmon would get stronger and gain more attacks as well as a new type. "Hmmm, I might have to do something interesting when we get into town..." Tashiro said as he walked up.

The more he walked the colder it got, something about the cold didn't make Tashiro too happy not carrying a jacket around. He decided to stop before he turned into a Popsicle and before Elwis decides to take over his body for amusement again. ~I have a feeling that I am going to die before I can even find my next Natrelmon....~ Tashiro thought to himself as he looked at the sky, and placed both hands into his pockets. "This adventure shall be interesting for sure, hmp." he then smiled at the moon for some reason, why who the hell knows...
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search III   The Search III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:44 am

\'Percentile\' : 9, 78, 32, 22
Back to top Go down

Tashiro noticed a very powerful figure, it was one of the very rare Natrelmon, the icy woman in the black cloak though he doesn't know it's name. Tashiro didn't want to risk getting killed at this point so he ran away but he made sure he remembered. Chu got out of it's Relic suddenly after a few minutes later why? Who knows, it started to get angry with Tashiro for capturing him, he slowly went over to Gull who he had interest in, Tashiro was a bit baffled why.

Chu tackled Gull which didn't work since it dodged him easily, Tashiro wasn't surprised by this, he was even more surprised that Chu aimed a attack at Gull in the face which knocked him back. Gull stood back up and looked VERY angry, I guess it's a Natrelmon rhino vs a bird. Who would win? Hmmm not sure since both of them are really fierce fighters especially Gull, he was a handful alright...

"Ummm guys please calm down?" Tashiro said as he tried to stop them but his Gull sent out Shards towards Chu. Chu grinned, she started to dodge all the bullets and deflected some back with it's sword with ease, he wasn't worried at all. Gull got angrier, he wasn't going to take that so the angrier she got the harder the hit was. Tashiro wasn't sure what to do with a angry bird, for now he had to step aside of else get injured or killed by his own Natrelmon, he really hoped that they would stop the stupid fight before either of them get really hurt.

Chu noticed the increase of speed to the attack, this time she decided to run around in a zigzag formation then jump up high in the air. At that time she spat out a bunch of metal shards at Gull, around his area so she would be trapped within the small area. Finally, Gull did a giant whirlwind and it worked, since he was distracted with the bullets the kick came as a surprised. Much to Tashiro's surprise Chugot hit, he always thought he was a tough cookie, no Chu actually injured the flying type, how would this go on he had no idea.

Tashiro was shocked that Gull got hit by the kick, it looked like it was a pain. "Gull! Alright that's enough you two." Tashiro said as grabbed the two Natrelmon. "I think it's time for you two to get along." Tashiro suggested putting them back down. "We're going to be stuck together, all of us, so get used to being here. Gull stop being so angry, there is nothing to worry about I have no idea why you would act such a way. Chu I know your trying to defend yourself but please do not act that way again." He added and both Natrelmon understood.

Chu then sniffed something again and started to run to the opposite direction again. "Hey wait up!" Tashiro said as Elwis jumped onto it's backpack and he ran after Chu. Chu started to go in weird patterns, what kind of Natrelmon did she smell or sense? "Hey wait! Don't go too far!" Tashiro yelled out, again Rhyferno stopped, did she find something? "Alright! You found something? What is it?" Tashiro asked as he looked around the area once again, what type of Natrelmon would he find this time? He hoped it was something fairly cool, or at least something useful.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

#1 \'Percentile\' : 97

#2 \'Percentile\' : 31

#3 \'Percentile\' : 83

#4 \'Percentile\' : 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search III   The Search III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 am

Tashiro decided to take out rice ball as he walked, he was hungry after all going up and down and all around in a giant mountain. This journey was getting a bit restless he wondered when in the hell he was going to find something. Even though he was getting impatient he knew that things were going to turn out for him, if it didn't he would try another day and the day after that...which got annoying after a while.

After thinking about it, Tashiro wondered what Chu's fourth and last evolved formed when the time came. So out of curiosity, Tashiro took out his PDA scanning his Chu with the tiny camera that the PDA had. The information came up quickly, it had the first evolution which is his Sakura, it had the attacks it could learn within it's evolution.

"A dominating 6 feet in height and the form of an Olympic acrobat, San is a fighting force to be reckoned with. Weapon wise, not much has changed, but it is far faster and is now equipped with some small explosives. (About the power of Singe Bullets, with a 1 foot range. Pellets). Ooooh, sounds very interesting to have, but it looks like it's going to be a long while before Chu can evolve into this one...hmmm it's innate seems very cool too. Very useful." Tashiro said grinning.

It said that it's innate ability Dangerous Mix which allows San to combine any three poison moves into a small 'bomb'. San is immune to it and can release it at close range. In addition, those three moves, for the remainder of combat, are added to San's move list. "Ooooo, I like this very much! I wonder if anyone else I know has this Natrelmon...well anyway I think I should keep on moving around to see if I find any other Natrelmon in this area.

Looking down below the mountain and saw a trainer battle, it looked very interesting to see a fire type against a water type and both of them kind of heavy. The two trainers duked it out with amazing speed using spells of all sorts, you could tell they were experienced. Tashiro kept walking, for some reason he didn't want to see the ending of the battle since he knew that both of the trainers were good and that either way the two won in their own way.

It was a sappy way of thinking but it was something healthy other than thinking 'I gotta win EVERY TIME!'. "Hey Elwis, if you lose will you ever give up?" Kyo asked and Elwis nodded side to side and started to give a loud repeated funny laugh. I guess that meant that she will never give up, a good attitude for Tashiro's Natrelmon he then started to remember about his best friend Scarlett who died, it was getting to him now, he hasn't felt like this in years.

Kyo then remembered what his mother said "You look like your a good person, let's be best friends, and keep each other company and happy, ok?." with those words she put her hand on his cheek then suddenly, the hand lost it's warmth and fell on the bed, she died. Tashiro let a tear fall from his cheek, you can't help it cry while remembering a deceased friend that got murdered almost right in front of you.

The tear fell onto the floor, though he wasn't really sad but smiling this time. "I'll make you proud Scarlett, I promise." Tashiro said to himself as this is pretty emotional thinking while looking for a Natrelmon though what else do you expect from a long search? Elwis looked at Tashiro, she understood him, they had a bond that let them know in some way what the other meant. She hopped onto his head and started to "sing" it was in a way soothing though it wasn't word singing.

Elwis' voice wasn't a type of vocal but more like "the strings on a broken guitar singing", a loud melody of the tone that Elwis had. "Thanks, that made me feel better in a way." Tashiro replied laughing at the stupidity of Elwis' singing sitting down on the sand. Tashiro took off his sneakers sitting on a rock, he wanted to think for a second and didn't pay attention at the moment for looking a Natrelmon. Tashiro patted Elwis smiling at her, "Man...I can't wait for our first win in a gym battle. It's going to be amazing I can tell." He said with a smile.

"Man...my feet hurt like hell!" He added with a laugh then laid on the sand looking at the blue sky and white clouds rolling by. "It's been a few hours hasn't it? I don't know I'm still kind of hungry." Tashiro said taking out his fish which he almost forgot about. This one was bigger than the last one probably the fish was a adult and the other was still maturing though he wondered where in the hell he got a fish but he didn't care.

The crispy look of the fish was still there, and the rich smell of cooked food lingered in the air again drifting somewhere out in the area for others to smell. "Now this is food I wonder if I should get a few more before we go hit the camp before nightfall." Tashiro said getting up and putting his fish on a napkin from his backpack. He looked for any fish nearby so he could get Elwis to get a few more this time, but it looked like all the fishes knew his evil plot, they didn't want to be consumed.

Currently, the nice smelling, tasty, and mouth watering fish was out in the open, it was certainly a nice piece of meat, well fish is actually in the fish category by itself. I wonder why fish isn't considered a meat, but anyways back to our story, Tashiro was getting tired of waiting for fishes and the fact that this paragraph has to be done already (broke the fourth wall!). "Awww come on! I want this to end already!" he yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Search III   The Search III - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 am

#1 \'Percentile\' : 95

#2 \'Percentile\' : 85

#3 \'Percentile\' : 13

#4 \'Percentile\' : 49
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content