Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samuel vs. Flare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ttocs is Awe

Ttocs is Awe

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Samuel took a deep breath of the warm, humid air. Toran was situated next to a beach, which left the air almost dripping with water in the summer. Needless to say, Sam felt like he was melting. Being raised in the frigid north, heat was not something he was used to. Entering Toran's Arena was not any better. Drier, yes, but still unbearably hot. But Sam did not allow his discomfort to take over his mind. He was focused and ready to fight. Sitting down cross-legged on his side of the fighting area, he waited patiently for the leader to appear.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Flare appeared after taking a bathroom break and a shower, staying in the humid Arena did get to someone after a few hours. "Oh a new challenger." Flare said as he took out a relic. "Rules are simple, no rules except the common sense ones. If you win a badge and money, pretty simple eh?" Flare said chuckling as he summoned Atrix.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Flare appeared after taking a bathroom break and a shower, staying in the humid Arena did get to someone after a few hours. "Oh a new challenger." Flare said as he took out a relic. "Rules are simple, no rules except the common sense ones. If you win a badge and money, pretty simple eh?" Flare said chuckling as he summoned Atrix.
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

Ttocs is Awe

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Samuel rose and inclined his head politely at the leader. Reaching into the pack on his back, he retrieved all three of his Relics. Muttering a summoning incantation, Volcan appeared in between him and Flare. The small Natrelmon stomped its feet into the ground, pumping itself up to face the phoenix Natrelmon that hovered in the air before it.

"You may have the first move, sir," Sam offered to Flare. He needed to see his opponent's fighting style before planning a decent counter-attack to defeat the higher-skilled Natrelmon his Volcan was facing.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:47 am

"Go Atrix! Use Heat Rush!" Flare commanded, Atrix then heated up inside which raised it's attack power. Atrix then started to fly straight towards Volcan at a diagonal angle downward. It was strange that Atrix was going for a head on attack, did he have a move? It was up to the opponent to guess, Flare stood there with a neutral look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

Ttocs is Awe

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:40 am

"Block its ways with slabs," Sam commanded calmly. His Volcan complied quickly, creating three thin stone slabs, one in front of itself and two on either side. Quickly using Stone Blade to cut the slabs into four small blades, Volcan launched them to either side of the slab in front of it diagonally and at an upwards angle. The other two it held for a moment before launching them straight up into the air.

The desired effect of this was, due to the Atrix's extremely swift speed, giving Atrix the choice of its pain. Due to its speed of approach, if its original attack was unchanged, it would run smack-dab into the stone slab in front of Volcan. While the slab might be thin, it was still made of solid rock, and anything running headfirst into it would in for a lot of pain. However, Atrix's alternatives were not much better. Swerving left or right would have it run directly into one of the two blades fired by the Volcan. Pulling up over the slab would result in it being unknowingly impaled from below by the blades launched upwards at just the right time. And, of course, pulling downwards would only result in the Atrix crash-landing.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:25 am

"Heat Rush, and Singe Bullets!" Flare commanded, as Atrix remained it's original path, it shot out six Singe Bullets that were covered with flame. Since Heat Rush increased it's fire power inside Atrix, these were much stronger so they could easily damage the thin slabs so Atrix would have minimum damage from it. Atrix should hit Volcanon head on after that.
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

Ttocs is Awe

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:23 am

However, the Singe Bullets did not possess the kinetic energy to break the slab before the Atrix collided with it. It ran full-speed into the slab. Once it collided, the rock broke, but Volcan had already backpedaled far enough that neither the falling rocks or the extremely slowed Atrix would harm it. On the other hand, Atrix's Relic would be glowing fiercely at this time. While the phoenix's neck probably wasn't broken, it had still sustained a massive concussion and was out cold. Unless Flare was retarded, he would recall Atrix and use his next Natrelmon.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Flare returned his Atrix, and threw a random Natrelmon, this one was a Volcanon, this one looked a bit slow and the highest level of all of ones that Flare had. "Umm, use your cannon." Flare commanded lazily as he read a magazine, Volcanon then released a stream of flame heading right towards Samuel's Natrelmon.
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

Ttocs is Awe

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:04 am

Samuel grinned as he recalled his Volcan to its Relic, causing the enemy's attack to harmlessly pass through thin air. It wasn't as if he didn't think his Volcan could handle its evolved form, he just had other plans in mind. Several yards to the right and above the Volcanon's brief attack, a tiny Albion appeared. It shined very brightly in the dim light of the Arena. "Blinding Light and then hit it with your Light Breath," Samuel commanded smoothly. The miniature dragon pulsed out a single pulse of light, disorientating the Volcanon for a second and preventing it from using any physical attacks for a short while. Then Albion opened its mouth and sent a thin beam of light energy traveling swiftly at the slower Natrelmon.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:52 am

Volcanon was blinded by the light Flare saw a bit but tried to keep away from the light. "Stone slab!" Flare commanded as Volcanon pounded the ground, then a thick stone stab appeared in front of him as a shield since it was the most logical place to put it. Flare had no choice but to wait.
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

Ttocs is Awe

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm

In actuality, however, putting a slab directly in front of one's self when the attack is coming from above and several yards to its left was not the most logical place. As the Volcanon had not turned to face the Albion when the flash went off, it was still facing the same direction when Flare ordered it to protect its front. Therefore, Albion's Light Breath was not impeded at all by Volcanon's defense. The thin beam connected with the armadillo's head and continued to barrage the Natrelmon with huge amounts of energy. The Volcanon would not be able to keep the battle up for long without some kind of defense.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Volcanon got hit in the head and started to spin around a bit and faced Albion, he was hurt and couldn't really think straight, though if given a simple command he could follow. Flare then released his Torch ability and aimed it at Albion to see what it would do, the plan accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

Ttocs is Awe

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:56 pm

However, since Albion's attack was a prolonged one and had not stopped yet, the Volcanon's failure to do more than simply turn to face the direction the attack was coming from actually gave Albion a greater shot at the creature's head. And even though it was quite busy concentrating on keeping its attack on the Volcanon, a quick word from Sam let the dragon know about the incoming attack and how to dodge it so. It simply rose a few feet up into the air, allowing the Torch to pass harmlessly underneath while the Light Breath continued to batter mercilessly at the creature.

At this point, Flare's Relic would have begun to start glowing due to the amount of damage being sustained.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Flare returned his Volcanon and switched it for Emleaf, Emleaf charged forward and shot out Singe Bullets in an arc towards the light dragon. It was about a few feet to the left of where Volcanon was, and it ran at a very fast speed. Flare was alert in case he had to do anything quickly, and Emleaf was very focused as he did his attacks which increased speed and power.
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

Ttocs is Awe

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 pm

However, by launching the attacks, which (according to Emleaf's state of being very focused) were very fast, in an arc, this meant that the Emleaf would have had to fire them in a very, very wide arc in order for the attacks to hit. This, therefore, gave Albion plenty of time to quit its Light Breath and to move slightly to the right in order for the Singe Bullets to miss. At Samuel's command, it again sent out a blinding pulse of light, disorienting Emleaf and preventing it from using physical attacks.

Then, at Samuel's command, Albion created a Whirlwind and sent it spiraling down in Emleaf's path. Due to the fact that it was running so fast when blinded, it would not be able to see the attack in time to evade it.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Since Emleaf was blinded he couldn't do much since he ran so fast so he got caught in the whirlwind and flew towards Albion. "Use Singe Bullets again!" Flare yelled as he spat out several Singe Bullets at Albion, since he was flying towards Albion there was a very high chance of hitting him.
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

Ttocs is Awe

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

Since Albion could not create a Whirlwind strong enough to actually lift Emleaf, that did not happen. The Natrelmon simply was battered around in the high winds. And since the Singe Bullets launched at Albion were not traveling directly at their target, rather they were caught in the swirling winds of the Whirlwind, it was easy for the Albion to quickly breathe bursts of Light Breath at the Singe Bullets to knock them away. Then it aimed a steady stream of Light Breath directly through the center of the Whirlwind towards the trapped Emleaf.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:37 am

Flare returned Emleaf since he was smart enough to realize he cannot get out of that situation very easily. Now it was his last Natrelmon but he wasn't sure if this one would help defeat his opponent, both of them knew who would win. Summoning Ocailia, he commanded his Natrelmon to speed forward, to stay alert and shoot out Singe Bullets in an arc.
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

Ttocs is Awe

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:36 am

Samuel recalled Albion with a brief flash of light as it returned to its Relic. In its place (rather, several feet lower and to the left) Volcan appeared again, rearing for another fight. Needless to say, Ocalia's attacks missed by a wide berth. At Samuel's command, Volcan created a trio of small slabs, cut them down into a rugged knife shape, then hurled them at the rushing cat, one to where it would be if it maintained its current speed, one in front of it in case it sped up or leaped over the first one, and a third behind Ocalia in case it slowed down.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:46 am

Ocailia dodged by running in a long arc around trying to dodge the knife aimed it him, after dodging it started to speed up even more. "Heat Rush." said Flare simply as Ocailia heated up and prepared to dodge attacks coming forth, for now it fired another barrage of Singe Bullets in a arc swinging it's head to the right then to the left to create a two part arc blast.
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

Ttocs is Awe

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:01 am

However, Ocalia's evasion was ineffectual the way it was performed. By simply going in an arc, it evaded the first knife but not the second one. The sharp stone buried itself into the small cat's side, inflicting major damage to the creature. Due to the Earth-type attack being double effective on the Fire-type Natrelmon, and the fact that it was a motherf***ing knife in its side, the Ocalia's Relic began to glow fiercely. Continuing the battle would be pure suicide.
Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am

Ocailia got hit, and Flare returned Ocailia before any real physical and mental damage is done from this quick lost. Flare gave his opponent's prize and left the Arena with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Samuel vs. Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel vs. Flare   Samuel vs. Flare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samuel vs. Flare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: