Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuujaimaa

Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) Empty
PostSubject: Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)   Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Itsuki smiled a little bit as he walked around Ward - taking in the sights and petting his Sakura resting on his shoulder. He had seen many attractive people today and had asked a few of them if they'd like to go to lunch with him - He had received two strange looks and one person had politely declined. Seeing as they were nice, and had politely declined Itsuki had decided that it would be fun to stalk them for a while and see what they would do, but he managed to lose them in a crowd so had resorted to playing with Sakura in the grass, much to Sakura's joy.

She was busy frolicking around in the grass while Itsuki tried to ogle some more cute guys to hit on, though Itsuki somehow managed to bring himself to keep a close eye on her just in case...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)   Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Isaac sat a little ways away from Itsuki. Petal, his Sakura-oh, stood a few feet in front of him, frozen in a tasteful pose. He was sketching away on her relic, trying to capture her in perfect detail. A large earth-toned lizard lay beside him, basking in the sun. Nothing much else seemed to be going on there. It was just that kind of afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)   Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 pm

"Ooooooh! How pretty..." Itsuki mused to himself before jumping up and walking over to Isaac - a large bouncy smile on his face and his eyes practically glowing with excitement. If humans could sparkle, Itsuki would be sparkling.

"Your Sakura-oh is so pretty! Your Grianos leaves a lot to be desired but you're pretty too so it makes up for it! I'm Itsuki by the way, and that is Sakura!" Itsuki giggled - taking only one breath at the end of speaking so he could speak again:

"I know Sakura is really weak compared to your Grianos and she's probably going to lose but can they battle anyway? My Sakura really needs to get stronger and beating that lizard seems like a fun way to do it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)   Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:28 am

Isaac blinked, looking over Itsuki, rather put off by his approach. He wasn't really sure how to respond... When a battle was mentioned, however, he brightened up. He had experience with battles!

"Sure!" he exclaimed, and tapped Grianos on her side to try and wake her. A moment later Isaac would be standing some fifteen feet from Itsuki's Sakura, his Grianos three feet in front of him.

"Whenever you're ready," he said.
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)   Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:37 am

"Well, let's see..." Itsuki murmured under his breath, seeming to be an almost entirely different person now he was focussed on the battle and concentrating on what he could do to win.

Grianos was huge compared to his tiny little Sakura so she couldn't do much damage but she would try her best to exploit his weakness to Grass and hid in some of the thicker, bushier grass. Meanwhile, Itsuki assessed the situation at hand - hoping Grianos opted for using its weight to attack instead of doing something using actual moves. He could probably make this work to his advantage if he somehow managed to topple Grianos but that was easier said than done.

Meanwhile, at Itsuki's verbal command, Sakura used Grass Razors in the path of grass she was in - sharpening it to a razor point in order to prepare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)   Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:59 am

Grianos was thick skinned, and therefore immune to the razor grass. Still, Isaac was cautious. He directed the lizard to form a thin layer of earth over the bottom of its feet, which she did, providing an extra layer of protection. Only then did the lizard start toward the small pink flower, tongue flicking out to taste the air, eyes locking on her prey.

She would reach the Sakura in just a moment if unimpeded. Isaac kept focus on his feeble walls, though very comfortable with this battle. He knew how much of a hard time a Sakura could have in a battle. It only had so many moves to use...
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)   Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:05 am

Grianos' thick skin would flatten the grass - though not all of the Grianos was thick skinned. As with all lizards the underbelly would be vulnerable, as would the underside of the tail. Sakura, at Itsuki's verbal command once more, used a siphon touch on the razor-sharp grass, so that anything touching it would be subject to her siphon touch.

Meanwhile, as Grianos moved towards Sakura, Itsuki placed and angled a feeble wall under Grianos' foot just before it bought it down to the ground as it was about to reach Sakura. Due to the angle and the sheer weight of Grianos it would be throw off of balance and would probably trip unless it was very careful with its movements of Isaac managed to detect the wall being made as Grianos' foot peaked in the air. Itsuki also made sure to ready another feeble wall, just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)   Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:47 am

Grianos slowed as she approached the flower, moving with more authority, making it impossible for any last-second dodges to the side to avoid an attack. When the feeble wall was placed she stumbled, but a hurriedly placed feeble wall by her side steadied her, stopping her from falling.

The Grianos was now directly in front of Sakura, needing to have been literally about to step on the flower in order for feeble wall to be placed as it was. She brought her foot down towards the flower in a strong stomp that would likely cause her relic to glow fiercely without further damage if it connected... giant three hundred pound lizards could do some serious damage to a small pink flower.

Still, Isaac waited in case a feeble wall was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)   Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:56 am

While a feeble wall for the purpose of toppling a Grianos was fine - As the wall would break quite easily and only had the purpose of misdirecting the natrelmon, a feeble wall placed to take the weight of a 300-pound lizard was not going to succeed and it would crumble under the sheer weight as Isaac had placed it halfway through Grianos' fall.

This meant that Grianos tumbled to the floor and was caught in Sakura's siphon touch/razor grass combination, the soft underside of Grianos' belly would be cut by the grass and the siphon touch would deal a lot of damage due to it being spread out over each blade of grass.

This would likely cause Grianos' relic to glow fervently as the siphon touch did not stop working...
Back to top Go down
Tuujaimaa

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)   Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:17 am

Sakura looked up in horror as the foot came down, shadow growing around her. She opened her mouth to scream... Itsuki recalled her before serious damage could be done.

"Oh well... At least Sakura wasn't hurt! I didn't have much hope but it was still a nice battle! So what's your name?" Itsuki asked, giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)   Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itsuki sees Isaac! (Brace yourselves.)
Page 1 of 1