Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday, Here in the Park.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Saturday, Here in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Saturday, Here in the Park.   Saturday, Here in the Park. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:21 pm

After the whole, mugging thing, Auren was taking a stroll through a park in Ward before he returned to Lifan to finish the tournament. Pendrag was currently out, flaunting his new found power that came out of nowhere. He enjoyed be larger and more dangerous looking. Auren himself was feeling pretty well about having Penkaz as Pendrag. Large destructive dragons were always a plus in battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, Here in the Park.   Saturday, Here in the Park. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Tashiro himself decided to walk down a small path in the park, he was glad to see his Goll has gotten stronger from that battle, as well as that he helped the Old Man from his problem. After walking for a while he saw a familiar face, Auren and his Pendrag, it's the same trainer who saved his Goll from the net. "Hey, thanks for helping my Goll out yesterday, if it wasn't for you Goll would of been done for." Tashiro said with a small smile. "I was wondering...you want to battle?" He asked hoping he didn't just pop out a question like that out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, Here in the Park.   Saturday, Here in the Park. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:42 pm

"No problem, yeah, let's do it." Auren smiled, turning slightly so that he was fully facing Tashiro. "I don't think I caught your name though. What is it?" Auren asked, closing the book he was currently holding and slid it into the bag he carried.

"Go ahead Penka.. Er, Pendrag, this will be a good test to try out your new skills." He spoke sidelong to Pendrag, who fluttered over to the side of the trainers. Generally it was best to make sure that the trainers themselves wouldn't be caught in the crossfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, Here in the Park.   Saturday, Here in the Park. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:58 pm

"The name is Tashiro Yagami, looks like this will be a interesting battle, this is my first aerial battle, actually first battle overall." Tashiro said with a small chuckle, his Ward Arena battle did not yet happen so this is technically his first battle ever. Goll flew over to the side as well, so he was about 12 feet away from Pendrag to give each other good room. "Alright let's start, Goll use Ice Stream!" Tashiro commanded as Goll fired a constant barrage of small icy particles aimed mostly at the wings of Pendrag. As Goll attacked it moved in a circular pattern around Pendrag to make sure that if it moved to dodge, the particles would chase it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, Here in the Park.   Saturday, Here in the Park. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:09 pm

"Fire Breath." Auren commanded simply.

Pendrag unleashed a torrent of fiery breath towards Goll, spreading it out so that it would block all of the ice heading towards himself. His attack had the advantage against the ice type attack and was an increased power move, so some of the fire would hit Goll if unstopped.

He advanced slowly, making sure to face Goll at all times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, Here in the Park.   Saturday, Here in the Park. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:18 pm

"Aqua Shot then ascend!" Tashiro commanded, Goll then shot out a couple of Aqua Shots to stop the flame, after he slowed it down he rose up to the air quicklY, so if he looked down Pendrag would diagonally below him. "Wing Slash!" he said quickly, as soon as Tashiro saw that Goll ascended he said the command, Goll would then dived down towards Pendrag at a high speed, it wasn't too fast so he could slow himself down in case he missed so Goll wouldn't be injured. His ice innate was added to the wing attack, chilled touch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, Here in the Park.   Saturday, Here in the Park. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:31 pm

The water and flame nullified, the excess on both harmlessly dispersing without touching either natrelmon. Pendrag smiled as he saw the maneuver, and allowed himself to be dive bombed. Pendrag reared his head up so that Goll would hit his head, or more specifically, his mouth. He unleashed a massive stream of electricity breath, which Goll was double weak to at point blank range as Goll was incoming, and bit down at Goll as Goll reached melee. The wing slash, momentum, and chilled touch would deal damage to Pendrag, but not as significant as the sheer physical trauma of being bitten by Pendrag, or the double effective attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, Here in the Park.   Saturday, Here in the Park. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday, Here in the Park.
Page 1 of 1