Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here there be Fightin'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Here there be Fightin' Empty
PostSubject: Here there be Fightin'   Here there be Fightin' I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Auren had a whole bunch of natrelmon fights to do, so he decided to do them here. He had his Orinoco out. It was time to capture some natrelmon. But Auren didn't know exactly what was going to fight him first, so it was just a guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here there be Fightin'   Here there be Fightin' I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Suddenly, a wild Flabara appeared!

It slithered forward, its sinuous length tensing in undulating movements, flaming hood spreading as it focused on the otter, mouth glowing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here there be Fightin'   Here there be Fightin' I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Orinoco cast Black Ice, and immediately followed it up with a Freeze Ray. He was hoping the momentary loss of traction from Black Ice would cause the Flabara to be unable to dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here there be Fightin'   Here there be Fightin' I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:07 am

Due to the short range of the black ice, the cobra was ridiculously close to the otter at that point. It released its innate towards the otter from point blank range, having lit it aflame previously. The liquid would counter the freeze ray at least, whether or not it was unaffected or froze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here there be Fightin'   Here there be Fightin' I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:19 am

However, while the spit would have countered the freeze ray in raw power, they were not on convergent courses, as Orinoco was not aiming for the mouth, and the only way they would meet is if each of them fire firing at the other's mouth . The spit hit the Orinoco, slowing her down with the poison and burning her slightly. However, the undodged freeze ray hit the Flabara in the middle of it's back, as the strike was undodged. The head of the Flabara, flat to the ground, successfully hit the Orinoco's foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here there be Fightin'   Here there be Fightin' I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:29 am

Relic Barrage at 28% chance to capture.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here there be Fightin'   Here there be Fightin' I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:29 am

The member 'The 42nd Gecko' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 65

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 74

#3 'Percentile' : 94

#4 'Percentile' : 69

#5 'Percentile' : 80

#6 'Percentile' : 10

#7 'Percentile' : 46

#8 'Percentile' : 51

#9 'Percentile' : 88

#10 'Percentile' : 30

#11 'Percentile' : 12

#12 'Percentile' : 65
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here there be Fightin'   Here there be Fightin' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here there be Fightin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: