Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And Now for something Completely Different

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:27 am

((Posting for Isaac first))

The four-hundred pound muscle-builder flexed his neck muscles outward and chuckled, grabbng each of Isaac's arms with his massive fists, squeezing, forcing him to let go by simply forcing the arms apart from eachother, and throwing him backward, likely with two huge rope-burns, before he proceeded to turn around, cracking his knuckles, and walking forward... this was Positive's trainer.

Positive sparked... "I MUST BE COMPLeeeeeeeeee -shut down-"

And that was that.
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:39 am

Though Ashlee was severely hurt, she knew that she wanted that black crystalline object that had fallen from X's attire. She was able to prop herself up into a sitting position and inch her way over to it. She picked it up and placed it in her damaged messenger back, noticing that X seemed to be unconscious. I need to get out of here... to a hospital, thought Ashlee, though she would be unable to get to a hospital alone in her present condition and the rest of her friends seemed to be busy fighting off the Synbots. He does too...

Luckily for Ashlee, help seemed to be on the way: a majestic glowing bird lit the sky over Ward for a moment as Aiex soared over the town, alerted to this brawl by some unknown method. She ignored the current fighting with the Synbots for the moment, instead focusing on the two bloodied people lying further down the street. Animikii (doesn't count for tracking) landed just in front of the pair at Aiex's command, and Aiex observed the wreckage. "Ashlee!?" shouted Aiex as she saw her niece sitting on the concrete, blood leaking from her side. By this time, Ashlee was only partially conscious and acknowledged Aiex with only a moan.

Worried, Aiex used a healing spell on Ashlee to slow the bleeding and knelt down next to Ashlee, picking her up. Aiex was surprisingly tall and strong for a woman, at about 5'10". She reached a hospital which was not too far away relatively quickly. Animikii remained behind to watch over X. Entering the hospital, she spoke quickly to the receptionist, her voice coming out as a soft contralto: "She's been scraped badly. There's another one out there, but I couldn't carry him. He's with my Animikii," said Aiex. "Keep a close eye on him, though. He shouldn't be left alone. Ever. If you need to, request assistance from Pinehearst and tell them Aiex sent you."

With Ashlee taken away by some staff, Aiex went outside to get a breath of fresh air. Once the paramedics came to get X, Aiex recalled Animikii and sat on a bench. Why was X here? thought Aiex, though she already knew the answer. So where is it...?
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:53 am

Confirming finally that the old man was safe to move, Saibrah had the man clasp his arms around Saibrah's neck, after which Saibrah bent slightly and tucked the old man's hands in his arm's grasp. He moved forward, lifting the man slightly off the ground. It was after he began this did he see a bright flash in the sky.

~W-w-was tha..~ Saibrah turned his head to the ground to regain a clear thought of mind. ~It was nothing, it was nothing.~ He repeated. The pressing issue was getting this old man to the hospital.

Upon arriving at the large, brown building that was Ward's hospital, Saibrah's paused at the door to gasp at Aiex, one of the Elite Triumvirate members. Again, he swiftly turned his head down and then forward, opening the door and demanding a staff member bring him a wheelchair. They did as they were told, and the old man was rolled away to be better examined.

Returning outside, Saibrah sat on a bench not too far away from Aiex, breathing heavily in awe and nervousness. He hoped Aiex thought nothing of it and returned her attention to whatever was previously on her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:53 am

X, being unconscious, stayed unconscious.

Meanwhile, the sight of a large glowing bird sent the other two people into a dense fear. "Shit, Aiex!" Tony said, now recalling his downed Synbot, while taking a run down the street, all of his muscles now positively working for him. Simultaneously, riding on a metalmorphed ledge, the other grunt, Raul, made his fast escape into the streets of Ward, where he would be quickly lost from sight...

Which left a wounded old man, a slightly wounded Saibrah and Isaac, a Night with a dislocated shoulder... overall, this would be a night to remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:59 am

Interpretation Experience:

Specific Natrelmon:

Bree's Albion earns 1k exp for effort
Lat's Goll earns 600 exp for effort
For making me laugh, Flabara gets 50 exp
For participation and being screwed as Albion was, Bursrips gets 1k exp
Petal gets... yeah. I mean, it beat Positive. It gets that. And 200 exp on top of that.

Generic bonuses:

Participation: 1000 exp *Choice

Special bonuses:

Fighting melee:
Ashlee: 1000 additional exp *Choice

For actually CARING about the old man:
Joe/ Isaac: 500 exp each
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:44 am

Isaac staggered back from the man, trying to regain his balance, only now remembering that he was terrible at fighting. What had he expected to do against that behemoth? Still, he had to give that boy time to get the man away from here, and Petal... had dealt with the Synbot, he realized. He saw Saibrah carrying the man down the alleyway without being pursued, and let out a sigh of relief. Alright, now I can go make sure Ashlee's... what is that?

Isaac stared up at the bird, eyes lit up in fanatic fervor, fingers twitching for a pencil that was lying on the ground some ten feet away. Beautiful, elegant, amazing, inspiring... all these words came to his mind, as he stared awestruck at the majesty of the bird that was gracing the skies of this simple mining town with its presence. He wanted desperately to capture it in a sketch, to immortalize it with the skill of his hand, yet he could not will his body to move, to draw his eyes from the angelic figure. After a moment he realized it was moving in the direction Ashlee had gone. A sense of dread overtook him. Ashlee was hurt. He knew it. Somehow, he could just... feel it. Perhaps it was the bird's imposing presence, or his mind being freed up to worry over her safety, but he knew something had happened.

He broke into a run, hurrying after Ashlee, cursing himself for letting her go... well, not alone. Practically all the other trainers had followed her. Yet, he felt responsible for this. If he had been there, she wouldn't have been hurt. If he had been there, nothing bad would have happened. It was his fault she had been injured. It was his fault for taking too long to dispatch the robots, to rescue the man, for letting X get away in the first place, for not playing the hero and running after X as the rest of them had.

As he came near the end point of the chase, Aiex was taking up Ashlee and taking off. He breathed heavily, slowing for a moment, pausing by the limp form of X. He noted his features, committing them to memory. Some day he would make that man regret this, in one way or another, but he had more important matters to attend to. He glanced at the Animikii, slightly intimidated, but at the same time drawn to its beauty. Again, he wished he could linger to admire the bird further, but far more pressing matters needed to be dealt with. Ashlee... please be okay...

Getting his second wind, he ran on, following the somewhat distant figure of Aiex. He couldn't let her get out of sight... he didn't know this city well enough to be able to find whatever hospice she was moving toward. His throat was on fire, his lungs lined with lead. His legs screamed out their discontent, his feet joining in chorus. Still he ran... this was important. When he reached the hospital, Aiex was just walking out of the building to sit down. He paused by her, red in the face. "Ashlee... is she okay?" he asked, trying to control his breathing.

A long ways back, Petal was struggling under the weight of both Night and Isaac's briefcase, trying to half-carry-half-drag them to the hospital. Progress was slow, but they would make it eventually. In the next half hour, certainly.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Night, fortunately, only suffered from a dislocated shoulder, not a dislocated knee. So he was perfectly capable of walking, and was currently trying to avoid the Sakura-Re that kept trying to drag him. He was stumbling a bit from the pain, but it wasn't so much he couldn't walk. Still, every step made a shock go through his arm, and dragging him would only make it much worse. He needed a sling right now, or someone to hold his shoulder in place before the dislocation got any worse than it already was.

Night looked around, still propped up against the street light pole he was against before, holding his shoulder. He really needed to get to the hospital in a way that wouldn't make his injury any more complicated....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:30 pm

"You don't look so good, Night. Need any help?" Auren approached Night, Busrips in tow.

((I'm going to get this over with quickly so we can get to the hospital and hear the plot explanation as soon as possible.))
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:00 pm

" Yeah.... " Grunted Night as he forced himself onto is feet by pushing his back off of the lamp post. As he stood, more pain shot through his arm, and mad him wince again and stumble. He looked in the direction X had gone, as well as the other trainers. Seeing the Animiiki, he immedietly knew if was Aiex.

" Let's go in that direction, that thing probably belongs to someone who can help us. If we're lucky, it's someone my dad told me about, Aiex, she destroyed his Gym basically, and he was amazed, it wasn;t long before she became the champion, and then an Elite Triumvirate member. Could you help me walk by the way? I need to get my shopulder back in position. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:07 pm

After the thugs left, Tashiro signaled Goll to return to him, it seems like everything ended for now. Looking to the side he saw Night who was injured and Auren taking him somewhere, most likely a hospital. "I better check if he's alright." Tashiro said to himself as he ran over to Auren and Night. "Is he ok?" he asked walking with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:11 pm

((Timeskipping. PLEASE!!! Say no more on the subject of Night's injuredness. We are timeskipping to the hospital.))
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Aiex took note of Saibrah's strange behavior, but at the moment she thought nothing of it. There were more important things to think about at the moment.

"I don't think her injuries are too severe," said Aiex, intentionally not answering the question directly. "These aren't people one wants to anger, though. They're dangerous." If Isaac asked any further questions, Aiex would shrug him off and say that she would prefer to wait until Ashlee was present also.

A few hours later, Ashlee lay in a room in the hospital. Her injuries weren't too severe: she only had the scrape up her side and some bruises from her sliding against the ground. Thus, the doctors had only bandaged up her side and given her some medication for the pain. Her bag, containing all the Relics and the black stone, was beside her bed.

Aiex stood beside Ashlee's bed, looking down at her niece. The room was still in silence, with both deep in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:50 pm

There was a knock at the door. After a moment of hesitation, providing there was some positive response, Isaac would enter. He smiled faintly nervously, happy to see Ashlee was alright but still feeling responsible for what injuries she had. Focusing on an impulse, he used his minor cure spell on her, speeding the healing process a bit. He glanced at Aiex, and back to Ashlee, suddenly unsure of what to say.

"Um... how are you feeling?" he asked, glancing at the bandages.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Saibrah followed behind Isaac, not missing a beat. He hoped his uninvited intrusion wasn't too disturbing. But he knew Aiex had answers to questions Saibrah had to ask. Sitting in one of the cushioned room chairs, Saibrah sat his head upon his chin, and, saying nothing, also cast a Minor Cure on Ashlee.

He was now in a room of strangers.. But he knew the feeling..
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:03 pm

"I'm doing alright, Isaac," said Ashlee, and judging by the unperturbed sound of her voice, she was right. "Are you okay?"

Aiex quickly turned as she heard Saibrah enter the room. She recognized him as that sweaty kid from outside. He had helped in the fight, so he might as well be here. The more people, the better.

Ashlee, however, was not as comfortable with Saibrah's presence. She widened her eyes at Isaac as he walked in, as if asking if Isaac knew the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Isaac nodded. He hadn't been hurt at all. Well, he had suffered some minor injuries from trying to take down Mr. Muscles, but he didn't consider that worth mention. "I'm fine-" he started, but saw the concerned look in Ashlee's eyes and turned, seeing Saibrah.

"Oh, er... hi." he said, not sure about his presence. Did he know Ashlee? Or... the other girl? She seemed familiar, Isaac realized now, but he still couldn't place the face.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:19 am

Saibrah had been nonchalantly staring at the floor the entire time, head resting upon his hand, trying not to interrupt. Realizing that Isaac had been talking to him in his former greeting. His head shot up, hand falling to his side.

"Oh, sorry to intrude. I was just.. just curious about the.. event.. that just happened. I noticed the men ran away when you arrived, ma'am," he gestured to Aiex respectfully, "and I thought maybe you.. y'know.. knew what was going on."

He then noticed Ashlee's seemingly worried state. "I can leave if it's any trouble." he said, slowly getting up from his chair, uncertain if he, being a stranger, was welcome in Ashlee's room.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:39 pm

The door swung open immedietly after Saibrah explained himself, which would give everyone a moment two to forget about it and just leave him be. Night came slowly in, his arm and shoulder wrapped up with a nurse hodling it in place. Seeing everyone in the room, including Aiex, he smiled. " Well isn't this a coincidence, we all ended up in the same place again. Good, because I'm a little confused to what happened besides the fact they mugged an old man and then fled the scene. How is the old dude anyway, is he okay? "

The nurse helped him to his bed, Tashiro and Auren, since they had helped him to the hospital, would probably be outside the door. The nurse began to set up a little stand for his arm and applied whatever other medicine and drugs one who has a dislocated shoulder needs. The beds end was tilted up, so he could see the others in the room, his bed and Ashlees being across from eachother by a few feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Tashiro walked in the room when Night entered, he had his hands in his pockets casually. Seeing Ashlee he gave a small bow to her to respect and acknowledge her as well, "Yea, it seemed a bit reckless to go alone like that but nonetheless, you did succeed in stopping the masked man. I'm Tashiro by the way." he said introducing himself to anyone who didn't know him, he recognized Isaac from the previous battle they had, giving him a small friendly smile. "So, what IS going on if anyone knows anything." he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:53 am

Auren didn't feel the need to say anything as he entered. Everyone had asked all the pertinent questions already, so he remained silent, as to actually hear the answer to any of them sooner, rather than interrupting Aiex. He took a place on the wall that was unoccupied and waited. He wasn't completely paying attention, but enough to generally hear what was being said.
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:43 am

AIEX MOTIONED FOR POTATO MAN TO STAY.

Aiex sighed to herself. Young trainers could be so overzealous. Oh, god, thought Aiex as Night began to speak. That's Eclipse's kid. Aiex herself had never been too fond of Eclipse. There was just something about his manner of speaking that bothered her. Night seemed to possess this trait as well. They all had a right to know what was going on to a degree, however, since they were all involved now.

"That man, the one after whom you chased, Ashlee, calls himself X," said Aiex, directing her gaze at no one in particular. "He's a thief. He used to focus his heists mostly on monetary gain," Aiex paused, "but now, his goals seems to have changed. I think he's working for someone, since he had those other two with him and he normally works alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:43 am

Isaac listened to Aiex, thoughtful. So he was a thief. That much was clear from the start, given the mugging. Still, a few points were raised that Isaac had been too distracted to think of in his worry for Ashlee. Who was this man working for? That question wouldn't likely be answered, given they didn't even know "X"'s real name at this point. Still, another, was... what was so important that they would send three men to steal from one old man? Or had they anticipated so many trainers being in the same place at the same time? He glanced at the newcomers, wondering if they were thinking the same thoughts.

He realized Aiex seemed to be waiting for something. Was it for someone to make some acknowledgment to show they were paying attention? He might as well voice his question, then. "What exactly did they try to steal from that man?" he asked, assuming Ashlee or Aiex would know at least in part. Ashlee had taken down the thief with the item, after all, and Aiex had had plenty of time to speak with her...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:35 am

Saibrah sat back down as Night and Tashiro rather obnoxiously entered.. He sat his head back upon his chin, watching Auren with interest as he appeared. Someone who didn't at least barge in. Oh, who am I fooling. I did the same thing. You hunger for friendship, Saibrah. Stop trying so hard. He told himself. (For the record, no, he's not schizophrenic.)

Anyway.. Saibrah listened intently to both Aiex and Isaac, making sure not to speak or interrupt. But he noticed that the room had paused for a moment of awkward silence, and decided to add onto Isaac's question. "Those men.." he began, "were desperate for whatever the man held.." Said Saibrah, assuming those men were after something. There was no metagaming involved. It just made sense. "Enough to blatantly attack him in the middle of a city."

He paused for a moment, looking around the room. "Was the item recovered, is what I'm trying to ask.. If it was so important that those ruthless thugs mug him out where it obvious that the crime was going on, I hope that we - or you guys, I should say - have it.."

And the room fell back to an awkward silence. Saibrah felt stupid for talking in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:50 am

Night had an unpleasant taste in his mouth, it Aiex's manner seemed sort of... odd, towards him. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, him not really being a psychologist, but he had a feeling she didn't like him that much for some reason. Then again, it may have just been the pain meds the nurse who walked in with him had funnel into to Night so that the dislocated shoulder wasn't too bad. Sluggishly, Night opened his mouth slowly as if to say something, but then closed it. Turning to Saibrah, he thought the kid had just said something, but he wasn't sure, he was in a slightly dazed state for some reason, and felt like he was in the Twilight Zone or something.

Night did however, understand the part about X, but now he was just wondering why they had chosen to sue Synbots instead of conventional Natrelmon. The thought of why they mugged the man also seemed suspicious to Night, unless they had been stealing his money, which it didn't seem right as the Synbots alone probably costed more than any money the old man could have had. Maybe the old man had something valuable on him? Like a diamond or jewel he was trying to get somewhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Tashiro himself felt awkward as he felt he came in and annoyed everyone without opening his mouth. So, the smart thing was to stay quiet and listen to everyone before probably asking the same question too many times. Clearly, X was a thief and the rest of his thugs were as well though why would a thief that always worked by himself join someone else? Perhaps they made some kind of deal both would benefit? The two other trainers in the room seemed to ask the question in Tashiro's mind so he leaned against the wall and listened.

He never saw Aiex at the place where everything began, though he assumed that she met Ashlee half way. Now that Tashiro thought about it, who was the old man in the first place? I mean it's important to know what he had, but how did the man get something THAT important to X and his group? Tashiro waited until everyone finished before he spoke. He hesitated, he was a bit nervous to speak after he rudely entered but tried, "Umm, who exactly is the old man we saved? It seemed to be an important package he carried so is that man any relevance to all this?" Tashiro hoped no one would pounce on him, but he remained calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Now for something Completely Different
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: