Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest Tracker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dice
Admin

Forest Tracker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:11 pm

The member 'Raymesgames' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 40

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 75

#3 'Percentile' : 72

#4 'Percentile' : 38
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Doublw Reroll Event!

Last edited by Raymesgames on Fri May 21, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:12 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 23, 57, 28

#2 'Percentile' : 24, 12, 88
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Once more, Night looked through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:04 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 49

#2 'Percentile' : 1

#3 'Percentile' : 61

#4 'Percentile' : 14
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:13 pm

(( Earlier level 23 Busrips ))

Night smiled, and let his Durajacket, currently one of his more stronger Natrelmon, and the one he had been searching with, engage the Busrips.

This was actually a stroke of luck, the Busrips being weak to Earth attacks, and normal against wind. Durajacket was buzzing above Night, around five feet or so, looking out towards the Busrips, wherever it may pop out....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Nothing came out of the bushes, but the bushes did start moving. Busrips advanced angrily towards the Durajacket, wagging slightly with a swagger. Spinning around once, a torrent of leaves were launched at Durajacket and the area around him in massive area saturation attack. Due to the area covered, if it hit, it would only do about 1/10 of the normal damage, though, it would still hurt a ton. Especially if lemon juice was poured on it.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Keeping a steady pace of flying, Buzz (Durajacket) used Gale to knock away all of the metal leaves that Busrips had thrown, then she flew higher, and flipped. Propelling herself to the ground while Night quickly climbed up a tree, Durabee hit the ground without damaging herself, and caused an Earthquake Minor that, due to Busrips distance and weakness to Earth, this attack would hurt it alot.

" Good job Buzz! " Said Night, using a play in words to make it sound like 'barby', but a more pressing matter was what to do after the Earthquake Minor. " Now fly up and use Stone Blade! " Ordered Night from his tree, which would probably be shaking from the Earthquake Minor. Buzz oblidged and flew 6 feet into the air, while causing a large Stone Blade to launch itself from the ground behind Busrips at its back.

Despite it's greater level. If two super effective moves, espcecially one like Earthquake Minor, hit, Busrips would be nearly KO'd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:10 pm

The Busrip was both shaken by the earthquake and impaled. It determinedly held it's ground and stabbed it's roots into the ground, glaring as well as a bush could.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Night jumped down from the tree he was in and smiled sadly at Busrips. " Sorry for the pain little guy, I promise I'll heal you as soon as your mine. " And with that, Night released his 2 F Relics for ULTIMATE POWAH!
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:12 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 17

#2 'Percentile' : 43
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Tracker   Forest Tracker - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Tracker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2