Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! Empty
PostSubject: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:57 pm

It's been a few hours since Kyo took a train from Lifan to Toran and he was glad to get out of that train, he wanted to smell the fresh air. After buying some candy, and giving some food to Sakura-re Kyo walked down a dirt road that had a wonderful scenery, it was all trees, green grass and gentle wind blowing around. "Man, it feels great today doesn't it Sakura-re?" Kyo asked, Sakura-re as always was rooted on top of Kyo's backpack taking in the nice sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:03 am

"It is, isn't it?" Said Saibrah. He had in his mouth a lolly-pop, particularly one from Kyo's back. "Blech." He said with disgust. "I hate cherry." His cheery partner, Volcannon, laughed along with the comment. Saibrah threw the candy away and smirked.

"So, how about a battle, stranger?" After the Toran Arena, Volcannon hadn't had much time to stretch his muscles. A battle was just what he needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:14 am

Kyo looked at his opponent's Natrelmon who was a fire type, Sakura-re hasn't had much time to battle like his other Natrelmon. "Hmmm sure why not should be fun, go Sakura-re." Kyo said smiling, Sakura-re jumped off chirping happily and stood 5 feet in front of Kyo, the two opponents would have some room between them. "Let's start shall we?" he said, both Sakura-re and Kyo were very much ready.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:18 am

"Alright, let's get this started." There was ten feet of distance between Volcannon and Sakura-re. Volcannon fired five Singe Bullets horizontally, spaced four inches apart. It would probably be difficult for Sakura-Re to jump over them, because they were two feet off the ground. And.. trees don't normally jump.

Two Earth Shots also flew up from the ground on either side of Sakura-Re, aimed at the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:29 am

"Plant! Run forward and use Whirlwind!" Kyo yelled, this was done very quickly, Sakura-re planted seeds below her thanks to her ability that wouldn't be noticed easily where the opponents were standing. Dodging the slabs and at the same time when she leaped forward she spun around quickly to create a whirlwind, after the whirlwind was created the Singe Bullets were sucked in and hit the floor harmlessly. " When the attack was done Sakura-re ran forward "Charge!" said Kyo, Sakura-re then started to gather pollen in itself as it went closer to Volcanno.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:52 am

"Slab defense, let's go." Ordered Saibrah. A sharp stone blade appeared directly in front of the Sakura-Re's path, a little more than a foot away. It was slanted so that it faced the moving tree. If the Sakura-Re decided to jump, the legs would be scratched and slow it down considerably. From behind the slab and unbeknown to the Sakura-re came an Earth Shot, leveling out and flying directly at the tree.

Volcannon fired two Singe Bullets at either side of the Stone Blade so that it could not simply go around. The walking Volcano also prepared to dodge and counterattack, and Saibrah braced himself to use a Feeble Wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:10 am

"Pollen Explosion!" Kyo yelled, Sakura-re released the pollen it was taken in moments ago and released it so it could destroy the earth slab. With the frontal slab gone, Sakura-re dodged the rest of the attack by simply standing, it appeared not to know how tall Sakura-re is, "Use Razor Petals with your special!" Kyo commanded, Sakura then whipped out skillfully five razor petals with a slight purple tint in them aimed at the three at the legs legs, one at the torso one on and head since Volcannon was a heavy Natrelmon and Sakura-re was faster with the attacks so he had little choices. "Get closer though with caution!" he added, Sakura-re and Volcannon were closing the gap, getting close now.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:33 am

Assuming all petals were thrown at the same time, which they were, they all impacted Saibrah's Feeble Wall, which was placed in front of Volcannon. "Inferno Cannon, now!" A large stream of hot magma launched from its cannon, aimed at the Sakura-re which was three feet away now, and moving closer.

Two inward-facing Stone Blades popped up on either side of the Sakura-re, meaning it would either have to be cut up and then torched, or use another Whirlwind to reduce the damage, but not dispose of it. Volcannon moved two feet to the left, still firing on Sakura-re hot lava.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:48 am

"Jump! Same attack as before!" Kyo commanded as Sakura-re did the same thing again, aiming six Razor Petals at the top part where the cannon is, the head, body, and leg region at different times this time. Since Volcannon was a heavy Natrelmon it couldn't aim the cannon upwards to shoot Sakura-re and since it was a slow Natrelmon dodging it would be difficult. After the attack Sakura-re would land on Volcannon's back or behind him.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:46 am

Volcannon's flesh morphed as the cannon corrected the flight-pattern of the lava by moving the cannon as soon as the Sakura-re jumped. It would now have lava pouring all over it, doing serious burns mid-air before slamming the tree to the ground, due to the fact that lava was a heavy liquid and Sakura-re was coated in it. A stone slab blocked the petal to the face, body, and left leg, but the right leg was cut up.

As the Sakura-re fell, the Inferno Cannon stopped. Four Singe Bullets flew at the downed Sakura-re. Kyo's relic would be perpetually glowing right now. Saibrah's blinked once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:53 am

As soon as Kyo saw the cannon, he knew it was bad news and that he had to react quickly, before the cannon fired Kyo used a Feeble Wall under Sakura-re. "Jump off it trust me!" Kyo yelled, when the cannon fired, Sakura-re trusted her trainer and jumped off the Feeble Wall like a platform, and now over Volcannon, directly over and she fell directly under his back. It would be impossible for the cannon to switch at such a angle, the Natrelmon is slow so moving would be difficult to dodge a plant falling on you. Also, since the Razor Petals hit the right foot the Volcannon got poisoned.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:12 am

"Ok, let's go! Heat Rush!" As the Sakura-re landed on Volcannon, the beast began emitting extreme body heat and a few flames. This would do major Fire damage as the heat began building up. So while the tree stood upon Volcannon, it was actually doing damage to itself. And unless it got off, the heat would keep getting worse.

Kyo's relic would begin flashing. And Volcannon would pay special attention to which direction Sakura-re hopped off, ready to turn and counterattack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:21 am

Now that Sakura-re was on top of Volcannon who's Heat Rush wouldn't activate just yet. "Use Disease Cloud!" Kyo yelled as Sakura-re exhaled a cloud of toxic poison, since she was on him the attack had no chance of failing the cloud would speed up the poison, as well as make him blind for 6 posts, Saibrah should return him now its not safe for him to breath in toxic clouds when he's already poison. The Heat Rush's heat wouldn't rise up the Disease Cloud so it was a direct hit considering that it was point blank. "Charge!" Kyo commanded, Sakura-re stayed on Volcannon bsck making sure she didn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:51 pm

However, the Heat Rush was more powerful than Sakura-re and Kyo imagined. The leafs on the Sakura-re would begin to singe, the roots would suffer intense burns, limiting its movement greatly. Also, the seeds it planted would not help it if it was not in contact with the ground. And the heat kept getting worse. Sakura-re's relic would be glowing by now. Volcannon's simply blinked, the poison not doing that much immediate damage besides the blinding.

Saibrah kept ready to direct Volcannon to use Stone Blades if or when Sakura-re decided to jump, so that it could impale the tree on its way down to land. Also, Volcannon moved his cannon directly up, and it spewed lava in all directions, including down. This rain of magma would burn and damage the Sakura-re further, warranting a recall unless it somehow dodged the lava was was in such close proximity. Volcannon, having a 2x resistance to fire, would not be hurt by the lava spew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Sakura-re felt the heat and came down from the side instead of jumping directly up, after Volcanno used it's Inferno Cannon to create a rain of magma Kyo used Feeble Wall to create a umbrella on top of Sakura-re at a steep angle so it wouldn't pile up and land on Sakura-re. "Now use Pollen Explosion!" Kyo yelled, Sakura-re then released the explosion of pollen directly towards Volcanno, after this attack Saibrah should return his Natrelmon.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Volcannon roared as the Pollen Explosion landed. But not two seconds later did the Feeble Wall fail and magma cascaded down upon Sakura-re. It singed the leaves and left burns on the trunk. Both Natrelmon had taken serious damage. As Sakura-re fell off of the back of Volcannon unconscious, Volcannon, too, fainted due to his wounds.

"Yikes!" Exclaimed Saibrah. Volcannon quickly dissolved and few to the statue of a Volcannon that Saibrah was holding, which was glowing profusely. A dim light gathered in his hands and he pressed it onto the relic, healing Volcannon of his injuries. A similar method would heal Sakura-re as well.

"What a battle! Looks like a tie, eh?" Saibrah's eyes were wide open, adrenaline pumped through his veins. "That was probably the most exciting battle I've had! Thanks a bunch!" He wasn't stiff when it came with compliments to a trainer on par or higher with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!   A Battle of Fire vs Nature!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Battle of Fire vs Nature!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: