Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting a friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Night was at the docks in Toran, though unlike the large burly men who were walking around with Gen and other Natrelmon to help them lift crates onto their fishing vessels, Night wasn't here for work. He was waiting for a friend, this had been a previous arrangement made some month ago, before he had travvelled to Lifan. A close friend of his who had also decided to become a trainer was going to meet him here, so that they could compare each others progress, and maybe even trade a few of their Natrelmon.
Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Kree ambled down the docks, constantly checking over his shoulder, his camera bags slung over his shoulder nice and orderly. Nothing was out of place on his person, as was expected, on account of his obsessive compulsive disorder. The smells and sounds that assaulted Kree's senses were nothing new to him, he had been down to the docks often with his family. However, that made no difference to the fact that he constantly checked over his shoulder, his bright blue eyes constantly darting back and forth, looking for any potential threat. If one would arise he would be quick to summon his Borumb. The natrelmon gave Kree some steadiness in his life, ready to defend the young man to the last bit of the ice ball.

Spotting Night, Kree hurried forward, hoping to bring even more familiarity in his life, routine made Kree feel comfortable and Kree and Night had spent some time at the docks when they were younger. Stopping about five feet from Night, Kree looked him dead in the eyes, it was not something that was meant to come off as intimidating, thought most would. Night however would probably find it usual of the young trainers behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Night walked closer towards Kree and smiled, putting out his hand to rest on his buddies shoulder. " I would've thught you would have realized when you went to Lifan that that stare thing you do really creeps people out Kree. Hehe, How've you been? I'm sure Boru has grown alot since you guys started your journey. " With his other hand, Night reached into his pocket and took out a coin, it glowed for a bit, and then emitted a small flash, which produced his Kaigara, Shining Knight.
Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:19 pm

"Heh. Yeah." Kree replied, half-heartedly, he was rather tired from his night-time meeting with the Yoko. Of which he had informed no-one of. Withdrawing a small photograph from one of his many pouches, Kree laid it out in the air and let go. It continued floating as Kree straightened the remaining photographs in his pouches. There was a flash similar to the one Night's coin gave and a Borumb was standing between Kree and Night. The photograph, (now blank) had floated back to Kree and he had returned it to it's rightful spot.

+Sorry for short post. That also may be me for the night.+
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:36 pm

" You okay man? " Asked Night, seeing how tired-looking his friend Kree seemed. Well, atleast more tired-looking then usual.... " Anyway, that is one awesome Borumb! You already got him to evolve, wow! Shiner isn't quite there yet, but I feel he's very close to evolving, hes gotten stronger atleast. I also got other Natrelmon, you know that other Natrelmon we're allowed to join the league with? Sakura? I caught it's evolved form a few days ago! How awesome is that! " Night started to breathe a little heavier due to his excitement at both his friend's and his own progress, along with the fact talking so much required oxygen....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a friend   Meeting a friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend
Page 1 of 1