Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rematch Between Two Trainers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Rematch Between Two Trainers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Between Two Trainers   A Rematch Between Two Trainers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:58 am

Omu followed the Feshru, keeping the wind on it, trying to force it down the trunk as it tried to climb up. The shrew, weighing in at around a fifth of a pound, maybe a little more, would find it incredibly hard to climb the tree in the face of this wind. In addition, Omu began firing seed bullets toward the Shrew undirected by Isaac. The bullets would be given additional speed and force by the complimenting wind, making them all the more effective. If the shrew kept climbing up or stayed in place, it would be struck by the seeds, and if it dropped it would be pushed down to the grass below... which was sharpened to a razors edge. A lose-lose situation, as it were.

Either way, the Natrelmon's relic was beginning to glow faintly from the continual wind damage in addition to the force of the prior crash and the cuts it sustained from the grass, and in a moment it would be glowing with more intensity. Isaac winced. It was blatantly obvious how this battle was going to go, and prolonging it further would only endanger the shrew and cause it more pain. "Um, maybe we should end this?" he asked, a little paranoid about seriously hurting the shrew after the battle with his Grianos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Between Two Trainers   A Rematch Between Two Trainers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:17 am

Feshru's body was getting hot now, it's been some time since she activated Heat Rush, and she was getting a bit irritated by all this. "Blow out some fire!" Kyo yelled, Feshru took a deep breath and spat out a stream of fire. The fire was now a bit bigger and hotter than last time thanks to Heat Rush, since the gust was blowing it fed the fire causing a shield of flame around Feshru's body and the seed missiles would burn, having no effect. So, now there was a tiny sphere of fire that ate the weak gust from Omu meaning Feshru could keep climbing up all the way. "Now use Close Quarters run up a bit then jump off the trunk and tackle!" Feshru ran up the tree some since it didn't have any wind to counter it, then it jump off and thanks to Kyo's help she would know when to jump as well as which angle. Kyo made sure that Feshru would jump where Omu would gust so she would have the small flame shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Between Two Trainers   A Rematch Between Two Trainers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:20 pm

The Feshru had inadvertently set itself on fire. Given it's lack of resistance to that element, this would be rather damaging, especially as time went on. Along with the previous wind damage, damage from the prior fall, and grass damage, the Feshru's relic would be glowing somewhat moderately. This in itself was enough to cause most trainers to recall their Natrelmon. Serious injuries or even death could follow if a battle was prolonged... Kyo's lack of minor cures, now, might further this concern, since he wouldn't be able to immediately help his Natrelmon if it took a serious blow...

Omu rose slightly as the shrew neared the top of the tree, the climbing Natrelmon obviously fatigued and in great pain, and drew back. When it leaped toward where the bird had been, the Omu had already moved safely out of striking range, leaving the shrew ten feet in the air, set on fire. The fall would be very damaging, considering how huge ten feet was in proportion to the shrew. Furthermore, it would land on the razor blade grass, damaging its burning flesh still more...

Omu kept up the wind innate, feeding the flames, causing them to become more intense and keeping them from going out. Any feeble walls put up beneath the shrew would be pretty much instantly destroyed in the face of the wind bearing down on that area and the extreme heat and fire surrounding the shrew. The shrew had no more fighting moves to use to limit the damage of the fall, and none of its fire moves could accomplish that task, either. Even if the shrew somehow managed to avoid the damage from the grass razorblades when it struck the ground, its relic would be glowing quite brightly, meaning it was time to end the battle. Continuing would only endanger the Natrelmon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Between Two Trainers   A Rematch Between Two Trainers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Feshru went into a ball-like state and rolled on the grass as it landed to somewhat lessen the blow. Since Omu fed the flames she wouldn't take anymore grass damage. "I think that's enough, clearly you've tricked me once again, and since I love my Feshru I'm recalling it." Kyo said with a smile, and took out the Red Card, returning his Feshru. "I have to make sure it seeks medical attention, I'll see you around." Kyo said smiling, even if he lost he gained something from it for sure, now he headed to the center, after his Feshru would recover he would go take the train to Toran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Between Two Trainers   A Rematch Between Two Trainers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Isaac looked truly remorseful as he recalled Omu to his card, slipping it to his pocket. He really wasn't sure what had just happened. He wasn't an amazing battler, like Luke or Ashlee, and he didn't know why he won with those type disadvantages.

"I'm sorry I hurt your Natrelmon... here, let me help," he said, and used his minor cure on the Feshru. Hopefully that would help alleviate some of the damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rematch Between Two Trainers   A Rematch Between Two Trainers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rematch Between Two Trainers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2