Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fireproof Lance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Fireproof Lance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fireproof Lance   The Fireproof Lance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Luke smirked, the Dotix guarding on its own reflex, simply taking a small 'side-leap' to the right, not even exposing his side to the creature, still keeping his gallop, the range now closed, Luke giving a snap.

Without hesitation, the Dotix let forth its powerful, three-pronged multivolt attack towards the Volcanon, aiming at the center of the eyes at practically point-blank range in such a fashion that it would be exceedingly difficult to dodge or intercept.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: The Fireproof Lance   The Fireproof Lance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Volcannon was recalled as the first Multi-Bolt slammed into is face, which hurt alot more than an electric attack should've..... But then again, Dotic was way stronger than Volcanon even before it had entered into the Arena. Laughing whole heartedly, Eclipse took a small badge from his pocket, and proceeded to walk towards Luke on the other side of the field. " Congratulations! You've defeated the Heat Arena, your rewards will be N2,000, a Torch spell, and as proof of your victory, so you can show it to other Gyms for your credentials and use it as a trophy, you recieve the Heat Badge! I wish you great success with your trainer career and good luck on the trip to Ward! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fireproof Lance   The Fireproof Lance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Luke smirked, took his reward, and went into the Toran woods for an existential amount of time.

Apparently.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: The Fireproof Lance   The Fireproof Lance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:24 am

(( Battle Concluded.

Obviously.... ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fireproof Lance   The Fireproof Lance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fireproof Lance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: