Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first challenger appears!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The first challenger appears! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first challenger appears!   The first challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:08 am

"Crowire, stand on top of that large rock!" Carl said. The rock was about ten feet tall, and Crowire was now thirty feet away from Ocalia in horizontal distance. This way, Crowire could recover its stamina, and Carl knew the Leader would have to make the first move. He wasn't backing down from the waiting game. Carl had allllll day.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: The first challenger appears!   The first challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:43 am

Though Eclipse didn't tell her or give her the hint to fire, Ocalia was slightly annoyed, doing something that wouldn't put her at a disadvantage in any way, but still keep Omu going, Ocalia opened what could be called her mouth, and fired out three Singe Bullets in an arc. These were meant to fly down onto Omu's position and nail it's upper body, otherwise, it would have to get up, or it would be hit with more Singe Bullets. ~ I better get this wrapped up, Ocalia getting impatient, and then she'd get cranky when this battle is over.... ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first challenger appears!   The first challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:49 am

"Crowire, launch off the ground to avoid the bullets!" Carl said. Crowire had plenty of time to do so, and launched about five feet off the rock, and the bullets simply passed below Crowire. Crowire came back to rest on the rock, still waiting for Eclipse's next move.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: The first challenger appears!   The first challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Seeing as Crowire had "plenty of time" to get into the air, Eclipse used that time to get right next to Ocalia, from where he told her to what to do it a whisper. Nodding firmly, while Crowire was still in the air because the Singe Bullets had just pass beneathe it, Ocalia fired 8 more Singe Bullets when it was three feet from being back on the rock. All were angled so that they would hit Crowire on various parts of it's body, the first ones were angled to be steep and land on it's head and shoulders, while the rest were angled less so to hit it's chest, wings, and leave 1 to go to each side incase it tried to dodge. They were fired in succession so that the ones to the side came after the ones in the middle, but done so that the time gap would be little enough for them to strike as Crowire went to either side.

This was done by firing the steep ones first, the ones that would hit the chest, two the side, then the rest that would hit the chest and upper area.

Eclipse jumped tot he right after Ocalia fired, he didn't want to get caught in any crossfires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first challenger appears!   The first challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:09 am

Once again, Crowire had plenty of time to dodge the Singe Bullets. Since Eclipse was intent on using nothing else, Crowire could easily dodge due to the distance that still remained. Crowire was able to dodge since he wasn't just stationary in the air as Eclipse moved over to Ocalia.

"Dodge to the left, Crowire! " Carl yelled. Crowire dodged about three feet to the left, since Ocalia's Singe Bullets were all closely packed. They were all wasted, slamming harmlessly into the ground.

Carl used this oppoturnity to jump down from his rock and begin walking to Crowire.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: The first challenger appears!   The first challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:16 am

Unfortunately, Crowire had forgotten the 2 Singe Bullets that had been fired to each side just in case it tried doing, exactly what it did. However, due to one being fired to each side, only one Singe Bullet actually hit Crowire, and it nailed it right on it's right wing since Crowire had gone so far to the left, instead of hitting it right in it's center. The result was Crowire was still able to fight, but it would have to be closer to the ground, because it's wing was definitely injured. Carl's relic would be glowing, but pretty much onlky mildly, meaning he could continue the match if he wanted to with no penalty, as Crowire wasn't seriously injured, simply worn down and hurt a bit.

Besides being hit, Crowire would've gone out of wack for a few seconds, but would still be above the ground, just alot closer to it. Eclipse made no move to stop his Challlenger from approaching the injured Natrelmon. They would want to decide whether to continue or stop the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first challenger appears!   The first challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:06 pm

[You are an imbecile.]

Carl recalled his Crowire and simply walked out. He had had quite enough of this Arena, and he would probably return later in the day to rechallenge it.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: The first challenger appears!   The first challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:33 am

(( Battle closed, moving on to Nalt. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first challenger appears!   The first challenger appears! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first challenger appears!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2