Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:10 am

Luke looked at the relic break, and gave a sigh, followed by a friendly smirk. "Now, that just won't do... here, give this one a try."

He tossed over a relic to Isaac, which he would have just enough time to use as the Grianos was trying to wrangle away, very hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:16 am

Isaac smiled with relief as he caught the relic, watching as it shifted to a card form from that of a marble. "Thanks, man, I owe you one!" he exclaimed, and tried his luck with this relic. Hopefully this one would work better!

Petal, meanwhile, wasn't relenting. As the Grianos tried to flee, it was still crawling over razorblades. She's a vicious little thing for a small pink flower, isn't she?

"I'm sorry about this! I'll buy you a great big, er, lump of granite if you come with me!"
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:16 am

The member 'Durst' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 52
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:45 am

Isaac punched the air. "Alright! I can't wait to get a better take on that dragon! I didn't really like that first drawing, anyway. I think I got the tail out of proportion to the body. Still..." His complexion darkened. "... that was my last relic..." He sighed, and brightened. "Still, Petal did great there! I knew she could do it! She was a bit vicious, though, don't you think?"

He glanced at the relic, and seemed to remember something. "Here, let me pay you for that..." He drew out 500 N and walked over to Luke, handing it to him. "The second time I've given you money, heh. Let's hope it doesn't become a habit!" He laughed. "I get so worked up at battles... I must seem pretty talkative just now. It's really out of character for me... usually I'm more laid back."

Petal now glanced at the Datic, sizing it up. It made a face, taunting it.

"Give me a second here..." Isaac took a deep breath, and seemed to calm down a bit. "So, you seem a bit lost...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:56 am

"Ah, thank you!" Luke said, taking the 500N solely as payment for the relic, not wanting any 'charity' given to him forthwith without effort. Datic looked over at Isaac, rather curious as to the expression that made it, merely tilting its head and taking a few cautious steps forward out of curiousity. It was a timid trickster... a rather troublesome combination. Still, it seemed to take a liking to Isaac.

As Luke was asked if he was lost, he gave an embarassed expression, still adorned with the smirk. "Well, I was looking for Natrelmon last night, and stumbled onto this guy, but... I lost track of the path... I must look like a mess, don't I?" Luke inquired, still half asleep as it were, unlike the Datic who still had a bit of energy within it.

"But, no point in sleeping now..." Luke mutterred, seeing that it was rather bright at the moment... though perhaps sleep wasn't what he needed, having spent a night in the forest ill prepared. It wasn't really an attractive smell. "At any rate, I assume you know the way back to Lifan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:39 am

Isaac smiled. "Why, yes I would! It is precisely..." He turned about apparently at random, then looked at the sky, and finally pointed in an apparently random direction. "... that way." Surprisingly, that direction would, in fact, against all expectation, lead to Lifan.

Sakura seemed upset that its taunts hadn't worked. It pouted, as much as a flower could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]   Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isaac Tries for a Natrelmon [Forest]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2