Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And Now for something Completely Different

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

And Now for something Completely Different Empty
PostSubject: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:29 pm

After the gym had closed for the day, as the sun would be approaching its descent, shadows steep and slanted off of the few buildings in this mining town, the weather seemed to make a turn: dark, cloudy skies rolled over, the sting of humidity coming with the common, rolling change of temperature in Ward.

This was simply the setting of this otherwise quiet evening, which would soon turn into an area of interest. A near-elderly man, looking to be about fifty in age, was tightly clutching something wrapped in white parchment paper... and would stop, seeing a figure in front of him: a Synbot holding a nightstick, a skinny man with dark sunglasses standing behind him, a watch giving a faint beeping noise.

A sound came from behind the man as well, a second Synbot, the one that he had been running from, which fired something from its own held device, two wires striking into the man's back, causing him to fall down. Following this Synbot with an eager expression as opposed to the opposite man's bored expression, he wore identical attire, aside from looking like four-hundred pounds of sheer muscle.

"What do you want from me?!" the man pleaded to these silent glares, before stopping, and turning his head to the right, seeing another figure... more flamboyant than the other two 'grunts'. He wore a cape, tight-black attire, and... a mask, with a white X acrossed the center, looking to be similar in design to a one-way mirror. He could see out, but others could not see inward. An Elwis glided behind him, as he took stock of the situation, nodding at the two 'grunts'.

"Fear not, sir... we only desire the package you have in your hands... if you could kindly hand over the property of the darkness..." 'X' said, rather simply, and with the same adjusted, masked voice.
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Even before the men came into her sight, Ashlee could feel something... disconcerting gripping the area near the bench on which she sat. Albion hovered in front of her, glowing almost as if it wanted to keep the darkness away from her. The Natrelmon seemed to be a bit on-edge as well. At first, she dismissed it as a mere effect of the dark sky and rather ominous weather, but when she saw the man with the parcel and the two with the Synbots, she began to worry. It's probably nothing, thought Ashlee. Her attitude changed, however, when the man holding the parcel fell over and the third man approached.

As Ashlee saw the middle-aged man get attacked, she stood up from the bench and began to run over to the scene, though she was too late to immediately help the man. Albion flew beside her, protective of his trainer, though his glowing would probably alert the men to Ashlee's presence. Ashlee stopped about fifteen feet away from the men, wary of their presence. Though Ashlee was frightened by the appearance of the trio, she mustered some force into her voice and shouted: "What are you doing to him!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Isaac glanced at Petal, pencil freezing in mid-stroke. She was looking off into the distance, trembling slightly. "Are you alright?" he asked, setting his notebook to the side. She didn't respond. Now she'd turned entirely over to the side. "Petal...?" he said, and turned, trying to see what held her attention so strongly... and blinked. But... that sort of thing doesn't happen in... not to real people. I mean, this is a public place! Surely someone... but no one is doing anything... He rose to his feet and, in step with Petal, moved at a run towards the apparent mugging.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" he shouted, feeling adrenalin pump through his system, but as he moved, he saw the situation more clearly. The amount of people and Natrelmon... the cool, organized manner they held... He slowed, coming to a half about ten feet from them, cursing himself for it. He should be going off heroically and Doing The Right Thing. Why couldn't he make himself... but he wasn't going to just stand by, even if he couldn't force his legs to move.

"Petal," he said, trying to stop a quaver from entering his voice. He spotted Ashlee on the opposite side of the group, and felt something stir inside him. Confidence of some sort or another... "Start focusing on a root tangle," he said more firmly. Petal took courage from his tone and did so, sinking her roots into the ground...
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:17 pm

" Dude, THAT is just wrong. You should pick on somebody your own size! " Said Night, simply appearing.... Behind Ashlee. Realizing he shouldn't really talk so boldy when hiding behind someone, Night began to go through his pockets, but could only find real money instead of the coins that represented his relics. " Damn it... Where did I put that Busrips relic, or that Xiao! " He hissed under his breath, further shifting his hands through his pockets.

" Anyway, I'm gonn- " * Search through pockets * " Stop you guys- " * Search through pockets * " As soon as I find my relics! " Taking a step back, he would be about 18 feet away from the grunts and their leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Tashiro walked down the street with Goll on his shoulder, he was getting to knew his new found pal he captured a few days ago they were getting along fine. Tashiro bought a green apple, his favorite type, he wanted a snack as he went to a nearby hotel or something to sleep in before his gym battle. "Hey...what's going on over there?" Tashiro said to Goll as he took a bite of his apple, and put one hand in his pocket.

After seeing the old man getting attacked, Ashlee shouting at them, Night appearing and some more people around with Natrelmon. "Ooooh, this cannot be good." Tashiro said getting closer, after hearing everything he knew what went on. "I think you need a new place for your relic friend." said Tashiro to Night as he took another bite on his apple and chuckled. "As for you thugs, I think you need to leave the old man alone." He added standing next to Ashlee now, he gave a quick glance at the trainers there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:35 pm

"You've managed to attract five different trainers to take vigilante action against you at the same time. You are truly extraordinary at this." Auren smiled, walking to about 15 feet away from the grunts. An open book was in his hand, one hand holding it deftly open.

"Nice to see you again, Night." Auren nodded in his direction, then shifted his gaze slightly before nodding again. "Guy who draws stuff whose name I sadly can't remember."

"Anyway, let's get to the part where you three get toasted by the vigilantes." He smiled towards the man with the helmet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:45 pm

To Gecko's comment, X had already taken the package in the old man's hand, turned, and began making a rather fast run for it. Simultaneously, Elwis let forth its powerful scream, which would disrupt the spells of the tamers, and, in the initial moment, be a very loud and distracting noise, before following behind X. The wires attached to the old man retracted back into the taser via a manmade recall-device, the whirring of a gear quite apparent in how it was used.

This left the skinny trainer and his Synbot to take the first action, the tamer pointing at Auren. "Prevent him from casting a Natrelmon, Negative."

The Synbot, named Negative, complied, aiming and launching its net directly at the center of Auren's torso, as the other Synbot, Positive, had its weapon set once more, who began rushing Petal on the other Tamer's command, its left arm now morphed for heavy spikes.

The situation became very interesting, very fast...
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:00 pm

"Hey!" shouted Ashlee as she saw X taking the package from the old man. She immediately began to run towards him as he did so, gaining a bit of a distance on him. As he ran, Ashlee continued to chase the man, Albion flying in front and ahead of her. He fired a Lightwave by using the light from his Glow to charge more quickly, though doing so produced a less powerful attack than normal. This Lightwave was aimed straight at the Elwis and would be pretty difficult to dodge considering Elwis's present momentum which it would have to overcome to change direction. Also, since Lightwave was a beam that lingered for a very small amount of time after firing, Albion would be able to follow the Elwis by moving his head slightly. This attack would probably do a large amount of damage if it hit despite the power reduction due to Elwis's extreme weakness to Light moves.

Meanwhile, Ashlee was keeping up with X, staying less than ten feet behind him at most times. She remained on the lookout for anything that could hurt her while she was running or any surprise maneuvers on X's part. I really hope Isaac and the others can protect that old man, thought Ashlee as she ran, realizing that she had left the man behind with the other two men. Still, she had confidence in their ability, and the men also didn't seem to have too much of an interest in harming people unnecessarily. X, who seemed like their leader, had ran at the first sign of opposition. I need to get whatever it is he's holding!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Isaac clamped his hands over his ears at the Elwis' scream, flashing back to the caves for an instant. He would never get used to that sound, no matter how many times he heard it. The shrill, piercing quality... it was haunting. As X took off, he took a step in that direction, but hesitated, remembering the old man. A pained expression crossed his face as he experienced a moment of indecision, but he saw Ashlee running after him and decided to stay. She should be able to handle him...

Positive, the Synbot rushing towards Petal, was cut off in mid-stride by a tangle of roots erupting from the ground beneath it, tangling around its feet and legs. It would be stopped, possibly even falling flat on his face, dealing some damage. The root collapse tower would continue to rise up at a fairly swift pace, further wrapping around the robot's legs and body, holding it in place. Further, if any Natrelmon were to launch attacks at the robot at this point, it would be unable to move to evade...

Isaac moved towards the old man, muscles tense. He had to make sure the man was alright... the electric device had looked very painful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:00 am

Tashiro saw how Ashlee ran after the man in the mask, he noticed it quickly, he knew it wasn't a good idea to let a lady out alone like that with some guy who robbed a old man so he ran after her. ~These three can handle them, the girl on the other hand may need company in case something happens to her.~ Tashiro thought, of course they were ahead, but Tashiro was a quick runner, their gap was closing slowly. "Goll, make sure you don't lose sight of the enemy, keep my informed." Tashiro said to Goll as he ran, Goll understood and flew ahead above Tashiro though the others were too quick. Tashiro finally caught up to Ashlee, behind her though, "Hey miss! I thought it was a good idea to make sure nothing happened to you, and help you out." Tashiro said smiling at her and looked straight ahead at the two Natrelmon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:34 am

Night fell into step behind Ashlee, running forward to give chase. Finding a coin, he drew it forth, a picture of shrub showed on the upward facing side of the coin.

Auren turned and jump started into a run in order to dodge the net, just having finished speaking his first paragraph when the net was launched. His book snapped shut, showing the cover of the flaming snake.

"Nice to see you again, Night." Oddly, this meant they were both running in the same direction right next to each other. With a mere glance, the relics were exchanged handing them to each other with a nod.

"Guy who draws stuff whose name I sadly can't remember." Auren turned when he heard Drawing guy, and immediately drew forth a twirling Busrips launching a massive array of focused steel leaves into the hopefully immobilized Synbot.

"Anyway, let's get to the part where you three get toasted by the vigilantes." He looked over his shoulder slightly, smiling towards the man with the helmet who was running away.

Night, meanwhile, was swinging Flabara around his head while running forward. "Go, DISCUS-SNAKE!" He stopped, and with an epic throw, heaved Flabara at high velocity. He would fling about 30 yards past X and co to land in an open semi-trailer that was unloading mattresses. Bouncing off an upright mattress and then landing on a flat mattress, he came about dizzily, while X was still about 20 yards away. He began slithering to intercept X, using heat rush to make up for his low speed.

((This post takes place during the time of my last post.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:59 am

*In reality*

Night succeeded in dislocating his shoulder and pinching a nerve while trying to throw a two-hundred pound animal singlehandedly, causing the snake to fall down on its head and hurt itself a great deal. The amount of pain that Night caused himself made him useless for at least the next fifteen minutes.

Of course, the vicadin Night would get in the hospital that night would make him think that he was an epic snake-thrower.

--------------------------------

The Synbot, Negative, fired off a very fast steel net towards the Goll with its free hand, which would quickly overtake and trap the bird from the location that neither the Goll nor its tamer was paying attention to. There would be no possible way to figure out that this was happenning in time for it to be evaded, especially with the noise behind. Shame.

--------------------------------

Positive's foot instantly sparked powerfully with electricity, causing it to wrench free of the root collapse simply by burning its way out, thus invalidating the rest of the technique, and the steel feathers pounding against the created construct. At point-blank range, Synbot let out its powerful shock cannon directly towards Sakura-re's torso...

---------------------------------

Elwis vanished in a wisp, becoming both intangible and invisible, the lightwave passing through the space harmlessly, flying over X's head. Meanwhile, X continued to run, taking a hard left, running towards the train station while taking care that his package was relatively out of sight, under his coat.

---------------------------------

The old man groaned, pained and wavering on consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:12 am

"Sanctuary!" Ashlee shouted this command with as little breath as possible so that she wouldn't fall behind. Now, if Elwis came within four feet of Albion, the Natrelmon would become visible, tangible, and would start taking damage. For the meantime, Ashlee just kept chasing X, since Albion couldn't really do anything to Elwis while it was invisible and intangible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:40 am

Unfortunately, it was due to sanctuary that Albion would find itself in trouble, Ashlee unable to see through the light it created, and Albion unable to see the Elwis directly above it. Aiming at the Albion's path based on the center of the field of light, it relatively silently let forth its goo gel attack in a decent-sized mass, which, if it struck the back of the dragon, would cause it to lose control, spiral, and plummet into the ground doing a fair bit of damage. Once doing this, the Elwis gained altitude...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:28 am

In fact, the level of electric attack the Synbot used wasn't enough to allow it to break free of the roots. It was sad but true. The root collapse continued, rising up into the air with the Synbot being further ensnared. Then, as it had reached the third post of the attack, four yards in the air, it... collapsed. The Synbot would be dealt severe damage just from the concussive force, despite its resistance. Further, Sakura-re fired a goo jail so that it would strike Positive as it landed, attaching it to the vines and ground and dealing some base poison damage.

Isaac was nearing the old man, out of sight of Negative and his trainer who were looking off after the group chasing X. He tried to control his breathing and be as silent as possible as he drew close, so far as that was possible, hoping he could move the man away from the pair...

Why are they doing this... what could that package be that's worth all this trouble? And... I hope Ashlee is okay... I mean, she can't be having trouble with that ghost. She's got Albion, after all, and she's an amazing trainer. But... still... bah, I need to focus! This man needs help!
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:32 am

Currently Night was holding his shoulder, writhing in pain on the floor. Flabara was in its relic, a coin that was on the floor. Taking deep breathes, Night put the relic in his pocket with his other hand and dragged himself against a street light pole, and got a better look at his arm underneathe the light. Rolling up his shirt sleeve, his fears were confirmed. His shoulder was pretty much dislocated and he couldn't move it, and when he touched it it hurt like a mother******, he grabbed it firmly and pushed, but it only made him wince, tears began to stride down Nights face.

" DAMMIT! THIS HURTS! " Night yelled, before turning towards the other trainers, looking to see what they accomplished, he smiled faintly. He wondered if anyone in the area might be able to snap his shoulder back into place, but he doubted it. Right now he needed to look for a stick and something to tie it to his shoulder lile a sling to keep it in place. He'd probably need to go to a hospital, and probably wouldn't be moving the arm at all for two weeks if it wasn't too bad.

If Night got another minute or so, he could take care of the other Synbot, but seeing as thirty seconds had passed since he had broken his arm, he was sure the battle would already be over.

~ Maybe there is an X-Ray spell or something, I need to get this checked ou- DAMMIT IT HURTS! I gotta remeber not to touch it and let it stay numb! IS there a hospital near here? I should've gotten a map when I entered this city! ~
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:44 am

Ashlee noticed Albion's falling and withdrew Hawkline's Relic, sending out Hawkline just a fraction of a second after she withdrew Albion, thus leaving Elwis no window to attack her while she was switching Natrelmon. Hawkline was summoned a few feet above Ashlee, though it immediately used Shroud to disappear on a command from Ashlee. Since Hawkline was black and Elwis had just been looking at a very bright light, Elwis would be unable to distinguish Hawkline from the general darkness before the Natrelmon became invisible. While calling out her Natrelmon, Ashlee would lose no more than two feet on X.

"Slow it down!" said Ashlee, though as she spoke she realized what else Hawkline's using Radio Waves would do and also how much that would work to her advantage. As Hawkline let out the Radio Waves, X's muscles would begin to move sluggishly all of a sudden due to the interference with their electric signals. This caused him to lose his balance and trip on his cape.

Ashlee, having anticipated this, would be kneeling on X's back almost as soon as he was on the ground. Since Hawkline was still out though invisible, Elwis would be unable to help. Overcome by the heat of the moment and possibly something else, Ashlee would firmly grab X's helmet with both hands and slam his masked face into the ground as hard as she could. X's mask would prevent most permanent damage, though X would probably be knocked unconscious by the impact, though Ashlee would repeat this maneuver again unless something prevented her and the second impact would almostdefinitely knock the man out. X would most likely be unable to avoid this due to the Radio Waves, the surprise and impact from tripping, and the impact made by Ashlee's landing on his back from a full run (which she was able to accomplish because she anticipated it and the maneuver's similarity to an unconventional slide in softball).
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:55 am

Hearing quite a commotion, Saibrah directed himself to an alley that he thought most likely would lead him to a heated Natrelmon battle. Saibrah always enjoyed good battles, picking up what strategies and helpful reminders he could. But upon turning the corner to enter the TWENTY FOOT LONG ALLEY, he noticed a man lying in pain with another man about his age - maybe older - attending to him. The man seemed to be suffering from pre-shock like symptoms.

As Saibrah examined the surrounding actions around the man, he ran forward through the alley; he was actually quite the quick boy. He reached the man in a little more than five seconds, and noticed that a full blown battle had ensued. Looking to the man dragging him off to the side, he ducked back into the alley and a bright light flashed. He returned with Orkora wrapped around his arm. This was a defensive measure.

Grabbing the man by his left armpit with his right arm - the free arm - he helped Isaac drag him off to the side. "I'll take care of the man." He added. "You take care of the Synbots." Saibrah thought Issac looked more of a capable trainer than he.

Saibrah also charged a Feeble Wall if one of the Synbots caught wind of the man being taken to the side and decided to act on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:04 am

Indeed, X would trip on his cape, and would be keenly aware that he was going to fall forward. Slightly numbed by the radio waves, X over-slided his tripping left foot far to the left and fell sideways and forward, turning the 'falling on the face'. As he did so, a black rock slipped out of X's grip, and skidded down the road, relatively far away from either X or Ashlee... but, X seemed to pay little attention to this as, in this second, relatively fast roll, X tucked in his knees slightly and, instead of being on his face a second time, instead sprung from his knees back onto his feet, the overall static discharging in the roll, and the previously-existing helmet blocking the initial radio-waves to the brain.

In this, though, X's mask was destroyed in the initial impact, revealing a person, about thirty, with spiked, red hair, and a scar over his left eye, which Ashlee would see for potentially a moment before he continued his run, losing quite a few feet off of Ashlee, but still with a fair distance between them. If Ashlee attempted a knee, she would miss the spine or the back at all intervals, given that he was still moving forward with some momentum and hence would have caused her to slide over and past him without being able to get a grip on anything. Further, X had the ability to see Ashlee on given intervals, and could potentially react to her position at any time with an attack at her weight-bearing knee or leg.

Elwis had shrouded when Hawkline shrouded.

-----------------------------------------

Instead of trying to get up, Positive merely aimed its cannon directly at Sakura-re's chest, the Synbot having no fear of death and a very-strong consciousness, firing a multivolt at three separate points in the plant's torso. Ouch.

-----------------------------------------

Saibrah, in his foolishness, would notice an electric shock cannon aimed directly at the Orkora attached to his arm fired from Negative only a few feet away: even if he tried to get the snake out of the way, his side would likely be struck by this attack. It had been charged for the case of any attack it would need to do: a single feeble wall would only partially weaken it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:08 am

Auren's move saved Goll from getting captured, Tashiro quickly looked at him, giving a nod of thanks, I guess he had to stay here and battle. "Ok Goll, this is our time, help them out. Go to the enemy Natrelmon fly around and use Aqua Shot around it!" Tashiro commanded, Goll gained some altitude, staying a safe distance from Negative to make sure it could dodge attacks and give them as well. As it flew around it shot out a burst of Aqua Shots around it, a two second gap between each burst as it circled the Synbot. Tashiro was ready, he hoped the other trainer, but he had to pay attention, these people were dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Bree

Bree

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:32 am

Unfortunately, Ashlee slid forward due to her momentum and X's cape. She also managed to grab his head as planned which directed her movement slightly. While this movement itself wasn't very dangerous to X (it only hurt his back a little), what would hurt was when Ashlee slid off of X's back and her full momentum was carried, through her crotch, into X's head due to the direction provided by Ashlee's hands. While this would hurt a bit for Ashlee, there was more of an area in her body for the force to be directed and so she would be okay. Some of her eggs, on the other hand...

This impact would most likely knock X out; at the very least, it would stun him for a moment, especially since the Radio Waves wouldn't wear off since X would be unable to complete his roll. Ashlee would take this time to get her... crotch off of the back of X's head and turn around to kneel while facing his head. Throughout this maneuver, she would keep his head pressed to the ground with her hands. Once she was settled, she would slam his face into the ground once again, though this time with her hands.

Hawkline's invisibility seemed not to end. Maybe she used Shroud again...
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:36 am

" Crap! " Night yelled, seeing Saibrah run all the way to the man and help him off to the side, and then the Synbot firing an electric discharge at him. Things seemed to be getting desperate, and he had hoped the other synbot would have been taken out by the collapsing root attack, but it just wasn't enought to stop the heavily armored Synthetic Natrelmon. Night reached with his good right hand into his pocket and pulled out Flabara, using a Minor Heal, he took away some of the damage that the snake had endured from falling a few feet.

Night himself wasn't ready for battle though, as a quick shock went through his left foward and cause him to double over from the pain. He just needed 20 more seconds and a comfortable position, and Night could continue the battle. As he currently was, however, he was little threat to the Synbots, and that just wouldn't do. But how could someone with a broken arm help!?!?!?!

He thought of asking for the new trainer that had joined the mix to help him, but the old man seemed like he needed it more. The new trainer also had a large beam of electricity surging toward him soooo.....
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:41 am

Saibrah cast two Feeble Walls and pivoted, his left foot moving backward, swinging both his chest and left arm to his side. The electrical burst sped inches from his face, singeing a strand of hair that hung below his eyebrows, which he plucked from his head and distastefully threw to the ground. The attack careened harmlessly over the old man's head and into a wall of the alley, knocking bricks down, missing the old man's body by a little more than a foot.

"Err, dude, now." Pleaded Saibrah to Isaac, again grabbing the elder's shoulder and dragging him further into the alley. His Orkora arm was free to attack or defend, however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:14 am

Yes, it was definitely an unfortunate occurrence for Ashlee who jumped on X's back... for, with the momentum that X still had, and as Ashlee was out-of-control in her slide, X, still having quite a bit of rotational motion, and without even thinking about it, flipped over one more time while Ashlee had no control. Ashlee, with her hands reaching forward, and trapped on the back due to the bunching of the cape between crotch and neck leaving several inches between the two, had no defense for what would happen.

Due to Ashlee being on his back, for the next several feet, Ashlee would feel a great portion of her side being scraped against the concrete, literally digging into her back, causing massive pain and a rather severe gouge to be made in the area, as well as in the back of one of her legs: in total, she would find it very difficult to move after this, due to a combination of pain and situational damage. Perhaps unfortunately, her messenger bag only protected her for perhaps a moment and just in the hip...

Perhaps fortunately, X's side was not spared from the same fate, digging into his arm and side, actually completely wrecking his arm and causing a similar gouge and rate of bloodloss; in fact, both would be in serious danger if not taken to serious medical attention ASAP.

Also noteable was a rock that had just recently fallen out of X's suit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:18 am

Petal's dodge wasn't eloquent. She fell backward. The multibolts passed close overhead harmlessly. Meanwhile, four bullet seeds launched toward the pinned Synbot from the tree, and would be followed by four more and then a further two. The Synbot, pinned to the ground by the goo, would be unable to dodge these bullets. By the tenth, the overall damage it had taken from the root collapse, seeds and goo would be enough to KO it, probably...

As Saibrah removed the old man into the alleyway, Isaac realized he was alone, directly behind the trainer and Synbot. Okay... I should... take him down... now! He leaped at the trainer in an awkward tackle, trying to wrap his arms around the trainer's neck, grasping each arm with the opposite hand to prevent him losing or slackening his grip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Now for something Completely Different   And Now for something Completely Different I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Now for something Completely Different
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Natrelmon :: Databook :: Archive-
Jump to: