Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ttocs is Awe

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.   Sat May 29, 2010 11:52 am

However, as the Albion was fairly weak, its dragon breath did relatively no damage to the Rhyferno's tough skin. And the Rhyferno, not being stupid, knew that the direction of the attack was more than likely the direction the Albion was. So the Rhyferno, taking its own initiative, increased its body heat to a high temperature, enough to create a mini heat wave that would roll over the small dragon that had so foolishly come closely in order to attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.   Sat May 29, 2010 12:05 pm

The dragon drew back as the heat, hovering just out of the effective damaging area of the heat rush. Now over the rhino's back, and therefore out of range of any singe bullets, it continued to release its dragon breath innate. Even though the Natrelmon was resistant to light, it would begin to seriously damage the rhino if something wasn't done, especially considering it was also dealing dragon damage in addition to the light.
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.   Sat May 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Sam conjured up a Feeble Wall to block the dragon's breath for a short amount of time while shouting commands. The Rhyferno stomped its feet into the ground again, stirring up more dust and small rocks. Then it sent the sediments shooting upwards at the hovering dragon. The Albion wouldn't be able to continue its dragon breath and dodge at the same time, and the way the Rhyferno had set up the Earth Shot, the Albion would find it difficult to escape without finding itself just the little bit affected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.   Sat May 29, 2010 12:40 pm

The dragon rose up a bit, using its wing innate gust, cutting off the dragon breath for a moment. The innate affected the trajectory of the sediment, weakening its thrust. This being the case, the attack... missed. It kept up the gust. In addition, the wind innate would damage the rhino...
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.   Sat May 29, 2010 12:58 pm

It didn't hurt much, however. The fact that the Rhyferno was about six levels higher and a tough Natrelmon to boot, Albion's generally weak attacks were not doing much. Sam grimaced as the stalemate became clear. Rhyferno really could not get an attack to hit due to Albion's greater agility, while Albion couldn't finish the fight due to Rhyferno's greater stamina. It would be locked like this until one or the other got lucky.

But there was one way to end the fight in Sam's favor. Although attempting to catch the Albion would be more difficult without it being damaged first, it was still a way to finish the fight. So Sam reached into his small bag and activated the Rank E Relic he had bought prior to coming into the cave.

(50 or lower to catch.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.   Sat May 29, 2010 12:58 pm

The member 'Ttocs is Awe' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 97
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Ttocs is Awe

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.   Sun May 30, 2010 10:32 am

Samuel cursed as the Relic in his hand cracked into countless small pieces as the Albion's soul won the battle over being captured. It was really no matter, though, as Sam had several more Relics to use. Dropping the pieces, Sam reached into his bag again and pulled out another Rank E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.   Sun May 30, 2010 10:32 am

'Percentile' : 80
Back to top Go down
Ttocs is Awe

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.   Sun May 30, 2010 10:38 am

(Horrid luck. Jesus. Again.)

Yet another relic crumbled, but Sam was not about to be outdone. He still had three more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.   Sun May 30, 2010 10:38 am

'Percentile' : 33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.   

Back to top Go down

I hope I don't do this wrong. Looking for a Gen.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2