Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tashiro's First Hunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tashiro's First Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Tashiro's First Hunt   Tashiro's First Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:42 am

Tashiro walked along the path that lead to Ward, well it was Ward though it was the mountain section of it, he heard about these large mountains. "Well...I guess we have no choice Olena..." Tashiro said lazily as he started to walk up, putting on his backpack. Olena was floating behind him, it was a little dark cloaked Natrelmon who you could only see two eyes looking at you, it was kind of creepy to be watched by this Natrelmon. Tashiro seemed like he wasn't having much fun, but he always looked like that early at night, it was something about him walking in the mountains that made him tired.

"Hmmm, let's see...we're pretty high up here...I mean we SHOULD find something by now." said Tashiro stopping, and looked around the area, Olena floated around looking at the moon, he was very hypnotized by it, why? Who knows what goes through the head of that Natrelmon right now. Taking out his PDA he looked at the time, it wasn't late nor it was too early, would any Natrelmon be asleep now? Either way he had to find something he knew that something would pop up before he would blow up. "Hmmm, Olena let's go." Tashiro said pointing at the direction they were suppose to go.

The more he walked the colder it got, something about the cold didn't make Tashiro too happy not carrying a jacket around. He decided to stop before he turned into a Popsicle and before Olena decides to take over his body for amusement again. ~What type should I go for though....I need something useful for my future battles, and need to cover the weaknesses of my Olena...~ Tashiro thought to himself as he looked at the sky, and placed both hands into his pockets. "This adventure shall be interesting for sure, hmp." he then smiled at the moon for some reason, why who the hell knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tashiro's First Hunt   Tashiro's First Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:42 am

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tashiro's First Hunt   Tashiro's First Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:42 am

The member 'Yotsuki' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 62, 30, 93, 29
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tashiro's First Hunt   Tashiro's First Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:17 am

(90-10-22= 69% or lower)

Tashiro spotted a Rhyferno, he thought it was a decent Natrelmon, he took out a Relic D, and pointed it at him. Tashiro would think a low level Natrelmon wouldn't be much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tashiro's First Hunt   Tashiro's First Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:17 am

The member 'Yotsuki' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 22
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tashiro's First Hunt   Tashiro's First Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:18 am

Like Tashiro predicted, the Relic took in Rhyferno easily, into the Relic. "Hmmm, I wonder what I can do with this one, perhaps I can make a deal with some other trainer for it?" Tashiro said to himself as he started to walk back down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tashiro's First Hunt   Tashiro's First Hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tashiro's First Hunt
Page 1 of 1