Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of minds

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Ridley was in the outskirts of Toran, sitting in a grassy plain. For once, he was not searching for Natrelmon. No, he was simply enjoying the afternoon sunlight on his skin, as his Natrelmon played. The recent capture of Zeruo added a valuable Natrelmon to his team - it was a unique type combination, and thus probably valued by certain Trainers.

Around him, Olena, the two Golls and Zeruo variously played, dozed or wandered. They were fickle creatures, and each was unique, that was obvious. Ridley watched them for a moment, content. They were good Natrelmon, even if he didn't personally want the Zeruo for his team. All he wanted now was somebody to come by...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:58 am

It just so happened that as Ridley was relaxing in the Toran fields, Saibrah was on a stroll though that very meadow. His eyes widened as they peered at the one Natrelmon Saibrah had to have; a Zeruo. He was about to grab a relic before he saw Ridley behind it, staring at it longingly.

Saibrah twiddled the Grianos relic in his hand. ~Is it worth it?~ He pondered. ~I'm not good with singular types.. I wonder if he's willing to trade.~ Quite unsure of himself, Saibrah shuffled over to stand next to the Zeruo, hopefully attracting Ridley's attention before speaking to him. Because that would be.. a little awkward, if he didn't.

"Excuse me," he began, "I know this is frank, but.. Would you be willing to trade? My Grianos for your Zeruo?"
Back to top Go down

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:43 am

Despite the fact that Ridley was relaxing, and appeared to be dozing, he was very much aware of his surrounding, and, as such, felt Saibrah approach, and confirmed it with a covert glance a few seconds later. He pretended to not notice the Trainer, as he appeared quite shifty, throwing covert looks at the Zeruo as if he intended to capture a Trainer-owned Natrelmon. Which was impossible, but still.

As Saibrah nervously began, Ridley interjected sharply, although it was harsher than he intended. "Let me guess. You want to trade for Zeruo, correct? I accept your Grianos." Ridley said, a few seconds after Saibrah had finished his stumbling request. His sentence seemed strange, as the topic had seemingly changed mid-sentence. He lightly tossed the Zeruo Relic to Saibrah, holding out his hand for the Grianos Relic.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:48 am

~Well, no need to be so brash about it..~ Thought Saibrah, catching the relic and without missing a beat throwing his. "So, we could exchange PDA numbers? Possibly contact each other in the near future?" He asked, holding his new Natrelmon with a firm certainty. It was the trade he had always wanted.
Back to top Go down

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:58 am

Ridley caught the thrown Relic deftly, watching it transform into a mirror. He murmured the release incantation lightly, watching the Grianos come forth. The heavy lizard burst forth, looking quite formidable for such a low level. Ridley released his other Natrelmon - the Olena and the twin Golls - and they began frolicking in the deserted field.

"Yes, certainly. I am Ridley. Ishmael Ridley." Ridley said affably, exchanging the necessary data with Saibrah on his PDA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A meeting of minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of minds
Page 1 of 1