Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone at a pond [Forest]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

Alone at a pond [Forest] Empty
PostSubject: Alone at a pond [Forest]   Alone at a pond [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:31 pm

It was a beautiful day as Sven watched the sun drop into the background. It wouldn't be long before that shining lunar orb appeared over the horizon. Sven pet his new Metosune with one hand, and dipped the other into the chilling waters of the oasis. Stride let out some form of a purr, licking the sweet residue from Sven's hands, as he had just finished a serene dinner, consisting of curry and honey-rolls. A solemn moo was heard from a far away place, possibly a cry of pain. Sven's heart sank whenever he saw Natrelmon in pain, but battled never the less. His battle with Isaac was crushing, but acceptable. He'd just have to better himself as time went on.

He had gained good battling experience from it, anyway. It was his first battle, after all. But strangely, he felt that in a past life, it had happened many, many times. He shook off the feeling with little less than a shrug, and returned to petting Metosune. "What a graceful Natrelmon." He commented. It mewed it response, attempting to jump on its own shadow playfully. Though it might not have known it at the time, that shadow would soon be its most deadly weapon..

And then it came. A large roar from deep in the woods. Surely that meant Natrelmon were soon to be approaching. If not, the roar might have scared other Natrelmon out of the thicket. Leaves and bushes rustled from all sides, it was impossible to tell when and where a wild Natrelmon would appear. Sven stood up, rummaging around in his bag for the F Relic he had recently purchased. He held it nervously, looking around from right to left in a keen search. Grasses stirred, calls sounded, birds could be heard in the background fleeing. Here came a Natrelmon..
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Alone at a pond [Forest]   Alone at a pond [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Poke- I mean, Natrelmon.

Rolling.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alone at a pond [Forest]   Alone at a pond [Forest] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:32 pm

The member 'Joe' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 77, 64, 20, 82
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone at a pond [Forest]   Alone at a pond [Forest] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone at a pond [Forest]
Page 1 of 1