Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] Empty
PostSubject: Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:05 am

Kyo walked happily along the shore, almost the same type where he found his first Natrelmon, Feshru. He wanted to try to catch another one today, he hoped that it would be a bit quicker than his last attempt to capture. "Hmmm, this looks like a good spot to find one." Kyo said looking around the area, so far he saw nothing much to his dismay.

"I know! Maybe Feshru can help me, maybe she can smell something out." Kyo said as he went into his back pocket and took out his Red Card that had Feshru in it. "I need your help, fiery shrew Feshru!" he commanded and a bright light came out of the card which released Feshru landing on all fours. "Hey new buddy, I need you to stiff out anything Natrelmon-ish. You think you can do that?" He asked smiling.

Feshru gave a small sound and started stiffing around the area. At first it seems she hit a dead end but she suddenly had something and ran to it. Kyo followed behind, she was a quick little fellow but he managed to stay behind Feshru. Feshru suddenly stopped and looked back at Kyo, it was a sign that they were close, very close. Cautiously, Kyo looked around the area of the shore, he wanted to make sure that nothing would escape from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:05 am

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:05 am

The member 'Yotsuki' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 35, 4, 74, 55
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:24 am

Sadly, it was only a small Emleaf, Kyo didn't want to capture him so he left the little Natrelmon alone. Feshru was hungry, she didn't really eat anything which is the reason she was looking for food when Kyo captured her. "Oh, I guess your hungry huh? Sorry about capturing you too early." Kyo said looking around for something to eat.

Sakura-re on the other hand wasn't happy and went down to Feshru personally, Kyo was a bit baffled why. Sakura-re slapped Feshru with one of it's branches which stings like a mother f...Kyo was surprised by this, he was even more surprised that Feshru punched Sakura-re in the face which knocked her back. Sakura-re stood back up and looked VERY angry, I guess it's a Natrelmon cat fight with a tree, and a shrew.

"Ummm ladies please calm down?" Kyo said as he tried to stop them but his Sakura-re sent out Seed Missiles towards Feshru. Feshru grinned, she started to dodge all the bullets and deflected some back with it's tail with ease, she wasn't worried at all. Sakura-re got angrier, she wasn't going to take that so the angrier she got the harder the hit was.

Feshru noticed the increase of speed to the attack, this time she decided to run around in a zigzag formation then jump up high in the air. At that time she spat out a bunch of Singing Bullets at Sakura-re, around her area so she would be trapped within the small area. Finally, Feshru did a flying kick down towards Sakura-re, since she was distracted with the bullets the kick came as a surprised.

Kyo was shocked that Sakura-re got hit by the kick, it looked like it was a pain. "Sakura-re! Alright that's enough you two." Kyo said as grabbed the two Natrelmon. "I think it's time for you two to get along." Kyo suggested putting them back down. "We're going to be stuck together, all of us, so get used to being here. Sakura-re stop being so jealous, there is nothing to worry about I have no idea why you would act such a way. Feshru I know your trying to defend yourself but please do not act that way again." He added and both Natrelmon understood.

Feshru then sniffed something again and started to run to the opposite direction again. "Hey wait up!" Kyo said as Sakura-re jumped onto it's backpack and he ran after Fesheru. Feshru started to go in weird patterns, what kind of Natrelmon did she smell or sense? "Hey wait! Don't go too far!" Kyo yelled out, again Feshru stopped, did she find something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:24 am

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

'Percentile' : 11, 80, 11, 36
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:27 am

It's was now past lunch and Kyo was getting really hungry, I don't think he has eaten since he came into town luckily for Sakura all she needed was sunlight to eat. "I'm starving...oh wait! I have some rice cakes!" Kyo said in excitement as he took off his back pack looking inside his container to find that his rice cakes were missing from it. After looking behind him he saw that Sakura ate his rice cakes much to his dismay

"SAKURA! Why did you eat my only source of food! You have photosynthesis for Christ's sake!" Kyo said as he started crying. Suddenly, he saw hope by looking towards the ocean, fish jumping out of the water near the shore, yes! That's it! "Hey Sakura! Use Grass Razors to get those fish!" Kyo yelled pointing at the fishes.

Sakura jumped up and spun around letting loose four grass razors aiming at the fishes' gills and body that caused them to suffocate and couldn't swim away. Kyo ran towards the two fishes that Sakura got at light speed, his mouth was watering. Now making a fire he cooked the fish, he was happy and thanked Sakura for her assistance on getting his food. The fishes started to cook slowly the smell was amazing to Kyo, his nostrils were filled with the sweet scent of a good meal!

After waiting a while he got the first fish and ate it happily, sharing some with Sakura though she didn't like fish too much. "Well...after eating this I guess I can keep on going looking for a Natrelmon, can't keep going on a empty stomach." Kyo said looking at his fish, and spitting out any tiny bones he found. The second fish was almost ready to be eaten as well, the smell of it said that it just needed a few more minutes.

"I wonder what I should do with the other fish, hmmm might as well as save it for later, looks like it's going to take me a while to find something." He said taking another bite. The crispy look of the fish was still there, and the rich smell of cooked food lingered in the air again drifting somewhere out in the area for others to smell. "Now this is food I wonder if I should get a few more before we go hit the camp before nightfall." Kyo said getting up and putting his fish on a napkin from his backpack.

He looked for any fish nearby so he could get Sakura to get a few more this time, but it looked like all the fishes knew his evil plot, they didn't want to be consumed. Currently, the nice smelling, tasty, and mouth watering fish was out in the open, it was certainly a nice piece of meat, well fish is actually in the fish category by itself.

I wonder why fish isn't considered a meat, but anyways back to our story, Kyo was getting tired of waiting for fishes and the fact that this paragraph has to be done already (broke the fourth wall!). Feshru started to eat some of the fish too since she was starving.

(Took out some of the post, too good to be wasted lol)

Last edited by Yotsuki on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:28 am

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:28 am

'Percentile' : 99, 80, 95, 29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]   Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tries for a Natrelmon [Shore]
Page 1 of 1