Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert 'creative' topic here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naltir

Naltir

Insert 'creative' topic here Empty
PostSubject: Insert 'creative' topic here   Insert 'creative' topic here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Tomiko Kioku entered the Toran gym, with the simple intent to challenge the leader, she had with her, a total of four Natrelmon in her active party. She didn't plan on dragging things out, as she planned to take the late train to Ward, and challenge the next gym leader. Instead she was hoping to end things quickly, and with minimal time spent. with any luck, she wouldn't run into too much of a challenge here, but you never knew.

Seeing the arena master, she called out her challenge in a friendly tone, readying Sparwire for the first battle, which if her information was correct would be against emleaf, this was a well known fact because the Gym leader was known to use the same order for his natrelmon each time. Tomiko also had Kaigara, Centice, and Elwis in her active party. She waited, to see if the Gym leader would accept her challenge, seeing no reason why he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

Insert 'creative' topic here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert 'creative' topic here   Insert 'creative' topic here I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:37 am

" Ello girly! " Said Eclipse brightly as Tomiko entered his Gym, it had been awhile since he had seen a female face in his Arena. " Such a shame there are so little female trainers now adays! Well, let's hope the next generation is gonna change that, I'm assuming you're here to challenge me since you've brought out your Sparwire right? Or am I senile in my old age and am getting robbed? " Yawning, Eclipse pulled a knife out of his belt, which happened to be the relic of his Emleaf. " Would you like to know the rules? "
Back to top Go down

Insert 'creative' topic here
Page 1 of 1