Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomiko Kioku [Forest]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Naltir

Naltir

Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:55 am

Tomiko reliced again, at this point the Elwis was unable to escape due to its injuries.

((Seventh time the charm?))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:55 am

The member 'Ametsuchi No Seigyoki' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 31
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: A new day, new search   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:05 am

After the last nights... interesting, events Tomiko decided that she needed to search a new area of the Lifan forests, before catching the overnight train to Toran for her gym battle. At this point the best place to look seemed to be a grove she had happened upon. Today Tomiko was searching in bright sunlight, traveling with Eien yet again. Today though things might be a bit different, as they were searching in a new area. Tomiko also felt more confidant in taking on wilds as she now had a strong Elwis in her party. It had been no match for the lithe Meu but it had been acting out of rage, undirected by a trainer.

So far Tomiko had been slightly hesitant to summon it thusfar, she wasn't sure if the cruel Natrelmon would obey her fully. Though, Meu had given it a severe beating, so hopefully it wasn't severely hurt. Then again, there was also the chance that they wouldn't find any strong Natrelmon around and combat wouldn't be needed, it really depended. Walking down the multipatterned path, where light and shadow wove together Tomiko felt hopeful, before the night had sapped her resolve, as relics shattered. Tomiko had left the shards where they fell lacking the heart to pick them up. She had won in the end, but it was a very bitter victory.

"A new day, and a new location, things look hopeful." She said to Eien, "By the way, just before I caught the Elwis, what were you concentrating on so completely?" She asked him, She had noticed that he had been distracted at the time. Though between her physical and mental exhaustion she hadn't had the time to look into it further. "I am really glad I caught it, but I'm still a bit hesitant to use it, I mean... I'm not entirely sure it will obey me yet. I do think I will test it though, before traveling to Toran to challenge the gym." She wasn't a fan of the gym system but it was good money, and right now she needed money for her farm. That was also why she sold her Metosune, reserving breeding rights.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: A new day, new search   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:05 am

#1 'Percentile' : 55

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 11

#3 'Percentile' : 79

#4 'Percentile' : 12
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:31 am

Eien was enjoying the weather as they walked, drifting out for a moment before Tomiko broke the short silence. "Oh," he responded, using the common filler to collect his thoughts, "I was looking for a wild Natrlemon. No luck at all." He continued quickly, adding his thoughts about the Elwis, "I wouldn't worry about it not obeying you. It will probably respect you after how you beat it so handily with the lower level Meu."

The relics from his Natrelmon were attached to his 'watch' as small symbols on the strap. It was an efficient way to carry them and since Eien's watch was so much a part of his personality, it seemed only natural. He hadn't called out any of his Natrelmon, letting Meu rest after last nights late battle. For now, the Natrelmon had earned their respite.

"I hope your Sparwire isn't too upset that you didn't use him," Eien added, knowing that some Natrelmon got upset about their trainers not using them in battle. This especially might be the case since Tomiko hadn't even used one of her own Natrelmon. Those kinds of rifts could last years, making future battles much harder for both the trainer and the Natrelmon. He had even known some people that had to let their Natrelmon go back into the wild because of those types of issues. But, from what he had seen from Tomiko's Sparwire, that kind of issue wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:31 am

The member 'Innue' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 19

#2 'Percentile' : 25

#3 'Percentile' : 54

#4 'Percentile' : 38
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:57 am

"Ah, that's too bad, maybe you will have some better luck today." Tomiko said to him cheerfully, thusfar their luck had been quite good overall, though on an hour to hour luck it wasn't always spectacular. "I guess all that matters is we get good things in the end, right? A bit of bad luck here and there makes it interesting." Tomiko looked on the positive side of things, because in this case there was no real issue, not yet anyway. They had ended up with a decent number of Natrelmon between them, and some real gems like Eien's Atrix and Meu. Tomiko was getting picky now, where before she was taking anything slightly decent, now she could afford to look for rarer Natrelmon and pass up on the weaker things. She considered what he said about the Elwis "I guess that's true, your Meu really is one of the most amazing Natrelmon I've ever seen, it was able to take on an Elwis over twice its level and win." She had been impressed with the Meu's performance, and the ease with which she had been able to command it. The Meu had exceeded her expectations in the speed and strength with which it could react against the Elwis.

As Eien talked, he raised a minor concern about Sparwire, and potential jealousy for not being used in battle. "Sparwire doesn't really care about fighting, as long as he gets to fly around and get some sun he's happy. In fact I don't think he really likes to fight all that much, so this sort of thing is fine by him as long as I use him versus other aerial Natrelmon. He does like outmaneuvering those." She said. "I think it's the Elwis I will have to use more as that's where I can see someone being jealous." Thinking of her other Natrelmon the Kaigara was very laid back, and the Centice seemed to like battle, but not to the extent that it would want to be used each time. There was also the Ekibu which she currently didn't plan to use in battle at all, as she planned to use it more for breeding. This also fit with its ability and typing, which by themselves were not spectacular, but when combined with a Natrelmon with the right types, and a good amount of strength the result could be very potent indeed.

Tomiko had changed her bracelet slightly, having slotted the rest of the holders into place. Now she had a total of eight slots in the bracelet, five of which were currently occupied. She planned to transfer Ekibu to a farm shortly, and possibly Centice if she was able to obtain something else that could replace it. The Cencice had a handy ability if evolved, but was not the best choice for fighting. She did plan to breed a few hybrids out of it, especially if she could get her hands on a bug with multiple evolution stages, she would start a breeding chain that would eventually end up in a powerful poison type. It was unlikely she would find them soon, but then again it wasn't a priority either as currently she didn't really need it. First she was going to go to Toran, followed by Ward and challenge both of the gym leaders there. After that she would start looking for a good location to purchase her farm and begin to breed Natrelmon. She was thinking that it might be a good idea to start with Eiens Goll if he wasn't planning to use them.

"Eien, do you know much about the Ward or Toran gym leaders? I plan to challenge them soon and extra information would be helpful. I know Toran uses fire, and Ward uses earth but that's about it." She asked him because he seemed to have some sort of information on almost every topic. "Also, when I buy my farm afterwords, will you want to breed your Golls there? That way you will get the eggs faster." She continued. Tomiko wasn't sure how much money Eien planned to contribute to the farm, but she knew that after defeating the Gyms she would have plenty for the initial purchase. She would be glad to have the farm, so that then she could focus on designing new hybrids, and generating money via a breeding program.

((First 4 dice are for the Natrelmon, fifth for the herb.))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:57 am

#1 'Percentile' : 35

#2 'Percentile' : 29

#3 'Percentile' : 61

#4 'Percentile' : 54

#5 'Percentile' : 26
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:25 am

"You are right, though," Eien replied, agreeing with Tomiko's logic. They had gotten lucky overall. "The chances of getting an Atrix or a Meu are slim. Getting both is just amazing. They will be very useful later on. But, we should be careful about letting them get too rampant. I don't really want a bunch of Atrixes running around Nerta... It would ruin the specialness they have." It was his thoughts on the Natrelmon farm, something he was more than willing to help with. However, they still needed an Omutiel, an Albion, and a Swalest to make the operation better. There were also some other items that would prove helpful, which Eien planned to acquire. He had spent some time reading books in the library before he left and knew there were a number of useful items for a farm. Some of them were rare artifacts that people had not seen in ages.

He appreciated the comment about his Meu's performance, tapping the relic that held the psychic cat and speaking to it, "Did you hear that? You did good." He knew the psychic cat couldn't really hear what he was saying, but it seemed like an appropriate gesture to him. He would give praise to it when he let it out next, since it had definitely earned it. He was very interested in using the Meu more in battle, even more so after Tomiko's display. It had prove itself to be a very effective battler in all of the situations he had used it in.

The other questions required a bit more thought. He only knew about the same as Tomiko did about the gyms. Typically he was well researched but he hadn't gotten around to looking up the gyms, mostly because he was confident in his ability to tackle them without it. "I don't know much more about the gyms than you do. I know the Toran Gym has an Atrix though. But, for the most part, they aren't too much of a problem. None of them have anything that is a threat to your new Elwis, in my opinion. They have some rare Natrelmon, but nothing with a powerful special ability. Ward, I think, has a Wune or something. That's about all I really know. I can call Tiao if you really, really want to know. She knows these things in unnerving detail."

Song Lin Tiao's knowledge of each of the Arena's was unmatched. She had collected a vast amount of data on them, having gotten information on all of the challenges and even a number of recordings. In her compilation, she knew the favored strategy of each leader, their current Natrelmon, the dimensions of each gym and the terrains found in it, and well... basically everything there was to know. She was doing it in preparation for when she got a chance to actually raise a Natrelmon. She wanted to challenge the gyms but her disability made her parents worry to much, restricting her to a simple life in Lifan. But, Eien knew if she got out of Lifan she would be more than capable of handling each of the gyms. Her only problem would be battles outside of those gyms, where she didn't know the terrain or the trainers' strategies.

He liked her proposition with the Golls and eagerly agreed to it, "Definitely a good idea. They are common, but very sought after. They should sell pretty rapidly and putting them on a farm would free up space on my team for Natrelmon I would actually use. Atrix will have to be raised though... I just don't want to do it. It just doesn't suit my style at all... I think that might be a disappointment, since she definitely deserves to be used. Would you like to take her for awhile? Use her at any of the gyms to get her to evolve?"

Eien's offer was completely serious, since they did need to get the Atrix to evolve and he definitely wasn't the best trainer for that. Plus, he was confident in Tomiko's ability to handle his Natrelmon. Especially if she was going to use it, the Atrix would probably be happier overall. And, he knew if he ever needed the Atrix back, he would be able to get it back. But in his eyes, this was the best solution overall, unless he paid someone to train the Atrix for him, or found another trusted friend to help raise it. He thought about Kimlee, but he hadn't seen her in awhile, which made him worry a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:25 am

#1 'Percentile' : 75

#2 'Percentile' : 48

#3 'Percentile' : 64

#4 'Percentile' : 9
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:04 am

As she continued to Search, Tomiko didn't find anything interesting. There was a Xiao that she ignored, and a Goll which she saw Eien pass on, not surprising as he already had two of them. The Xiao had frozen when it saw her but then run off into the bushes moments later, she hadn't tried to pursue it or capture it as she had no interest in such a common Natrelmon with no great fighting ability, and no potential for breeding and guided evolution. It was in breeding multiple Natrelmon that one could force evolution and in the end the breeder would end up with something more powerful than the original parents had been. This was also where a Breeder could show there true skill, as some people theorized that with the proper breeding one could obtain Natrelmon on the same level as Legendaries, though something like that would take a very long time and be highly difficult, it was considered to be possible. This would take a lot of in depth research, multiple attempts, and of course a large amount of breeding ability, probably a good bit of luck as well. Already Tomiko was formulating possibilities, and disregarding most of them, as they were simply too incomplete. Everything had a starting point though, and from these basic ideas it was possible for things to progress.

At this point Tomiko stopped suddenly and looked down. She noticed something which had grown more familiar since last night. Looking down she saw a small plant, nestled in the nook of a root, slightly off the path they had been treading. She bent down to examine it, looking at the vibrant blossom that crowned the deep green stem. It was a wildfire bloom, a rare type of flower that was good for certain types of medicine. Tomiko had studied medicine as a hobby, knowing it would come in handy for a breeder. As a result, she had been able to recognize one last night, and now another today. "Eien, these wildfire blooms seem to be quite common in the forests of Lifan here. You almost never see one back home in Relin though." Tomiko bent down and gently picked it, careful not to disturb the plant or the root network, she marked the spot in her mind, confidant that she would be able to return here and harvest from this plant again at a later date. Wildfire blooms are valuable, but she was also looking for some lower level herbs with which she would be able to make healing poultices out of to use on Natrelmon. At this point it seemed like a good idea to start collecting them, even though she wasn't sure she could mix them properly yet and did not want to try her hand at something she did not fully understand.

She listened to Eien as he explained about the possibilities for the farm and the Natrelmon they would need. She wasn't sure how much luck they would have with the Albion, especially after they had found the Meu and Atrix, however the Atrix also could be a good bargaining chip, especially when the later forms were greatly desired. "I agree, we won't want too many of them around, but we might be able to trade one of them for an Albion if we aren't able to find one on our own, which I think would be a good use." She said, agreeing that it wouldn't be a good idea to start selling a large number of them, as then everyone would have an Atrix. "I also think we should take care who we sell our hybrids to, because we don't know what they will be doing with them." In particular Tomiko was thinking about rival breeders, rather than trainers. It was unlikely that they would have too much in the way of competition, at least not early on, and as long as the two of them could obtain an Omu they would probably be able to compete in the long run, and most likely become the premier breeding organization. It took planning, intelligence, and the willingness to take risks. Tomiko knew for her part she was dedicated to this, and she was quite sure that Eien was as well, opening up interesting possibilities in terms of the Natrelmon combination they could already make.

To Eien's gym information she replied, happy to have a good source. In depth information on the gyms could be invaluable, though with the Natrelmon she currently had Tomiko wasn't worried about winning, she was pretty confidant about that. Knowing what exactly she was in for would be very helpful in terms of winning as quickly as possible. "Could you have her E-mail the details to my PDA? It would be helpful information to read over in the morning, I plan to catch the late train to Toran after we wrap up our searches here." Tomiko wasn't trying to rush Eien with this information, but she didn't plan on staying late into the night this time, the Elwis was not yet battle tested, on a whim she called it out now, in part to see how it reacted. The relic flashed, and in the shade near a dense patch of foliage the ghost materialized from the relic. To her relief it did not threaten or attack her, but neither did she greet it right away, first she looked it over. "Now it looks like you don't seem to be holding any grudges, that's good, it really was nothing personal." This had been the first time she really fought a Natrelmon before capturing it and hadn't been quite sure how the Elwis would react. If anything it seemed to laugh but Tomiko couldn't tell what it found funny, possibly it could be her.

She considered what Eien was saying when he discussed Breeding the Golls and nodded her agreement. "Yes I think we can use that to fund the first expansions on the farm as well." she said, when he suggested she take the Atrix she was slightly surprised, he was trusting her with something very valuable. "I'm not entirely sure about training the Atrix, it's something I'll have to think about. Right now I know that I am going to train Sparwire, Elwis, and Kaigara but my fourth slot is somewhat open. I'm just not sure if I want to use Atrix, but I will take it to the gyms unless I get something better today." She assured him. The Atrix wasn't yet the most powerful Natrelmon but it certainly had a great amount of potential, in fact it could be on the level of Meu quite easily, and probably outclassed everything Tomiko had. She just wasn't sure if it would fit her style or not, after all as powerful as the Atrix was, in some senses it was similar to Sparwire, and she certainly didn't want to deprive hers of aerial battles. On the other hand, she could use it against grass types instead of Centice, and while the centipede was passable she was far more interested in its ability when evolved than she was in using it for combat. As she searched she considered the offer, turning it over in her head.

This was when she saw the Swalest, it had appeared flying down from a tree, right near Eien. "Eien, look a Swalest." She said, keeping her voice down as she drew his attention towards it. This was a very valuable Natrelmon that was ideal for farming, something which was simply far too good to pass up. In truth it might be nearly as valuable as the Atrix in that sense anyway. "Well it seems we've had some fair luck today, and at quite a good time I think." She said, happy for him and the luck he had had yet again. Her own luck was still not too special, but at the same time it was possible that she would be able to find something good. It seemed like Eien always had the good luck, at least in terms of rare Natrelmon, which suited Tomiko fine, so long as she got Natrelmon she could use, and access to those she needed for breeding. Eien was the trainer who needed a strong battle team, she was the breeder who planned to build strong battle teams by cross breeding many different Natrelmon. She continued to search, deciding that after this she would call it a day and head back to the city, it would be her last search for the day before heading to the Toran Gym on the train, it wasn't going to be a long ride and could even be somewhat pleasant, though she would miss Eiens company.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:04 am

#1 'Percentile' : 65

#2 'Percentile' : 44

#3 'Percentile' : 22

#4 'Percentile' : 1
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:43 pm

(( Swalest capture attempt. ))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:43 pm

'Percentile' : 6
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:23 pm

On Page three I rolled for a level 16 Durajacket, rolling for it's capture.

Night used two relics on Durajacket, one after the other.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:23 pm

The member 'Raymesgames' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 93

#2 'Percentile' : 8
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: A new day (yesterday)   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Tomiko was happy to be back in the forests of Lifan, it was both cool and refreshing here, with a pattern of light and shadow which Tomiko enjoyed watching, the forest was a place she could get used to, possibly even someplace she would consider living in the future. The next time she went traveling, Tomiko decided to make it a point to visit the city of Sakura, a place which Tomiko had no doubt she would enjoy. The best time to visit would be when the trees were in full bloom, it was only a short time, but that scene was the sort to last a lifetime, and never fade or dull with the passage of time.

Tomiko hoped to encounter something decent, her luck so far hadn't been terrible but when searching alone she had yet to encounter anything good. She even wondered if it wasn't Eien's presence that somehow attracted rarer Natrelmon, drawing them to him like a magnet of some sort. The notion might seem silly at first, but it was possible, after all some people had a unique bond or affinity for Natrelmon. After searching here for a time Tomiko decided that she would have to drop by and see how Eien was doing, and if he had run into anything else that was rare or valuable. Given his luck, he probably had.

The cool breezes of the forest were somewhat distracting, but pleasantly so. Tomiko took her time as she searched, today she didn't have anything specific in mind, though for breeding she was hoping to find an Omu eventually. Any rare Natrelmon would be nice, but she didn't really think that was likely at least without Eien being around. Something decently strong would be nice, no matter what it was, but at this point what she could really use was something helpful for breeding. Checking up on her message boards she saw that a trainer was selling a Kelqua at a reasonable price, it was something she'd have to consider when she returned to the city of Lifan.

((Dice #1 to #4 - Natrelmon
Dice #5 - herb))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: A new day (yesterday)   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:16 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 43

#2 'Percentile' : 49

#3 'Percentile' : 13

#4 'Percentile' : 85

#5 'Percentile' : 66
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Todays Search   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:34 pm

during her search Tomiko came across the Redroot plant, something used to make several common herbal remedies, and was especially handy for curing poison. Taking care not to damage the plants around it Tomiko removed the redroot, and placed it in her bag. So far she had found a few things that were helpful, the forest seemed to be providing a nice bounty. At this point not all of it helped her though as Tomiko knew that she lacked the skill to actually create the poultices and herbs from wildfire blossoms. However they could be preserved and saved for later, Tomiko knew she would eventually get it, and then she could make things that were more potent.

When she looked up from harvesting the redroot Tomiko noticed a Reacat, it didn't look to be particularly intimidating but still required some respect, she readied a relic, also calling forth Elwis. As far as she could tell Elwis was stronger than the Reacat but she couldn't be entirely sure at a distance. Either way, she hoped to capture it quickly, not wanting to fight the Reacat unless she had to, however if it was at all strong her relic wouldn't be very effective and she wasn't going to waste too much time breaking multiples, so she would try one and then knock the Reacat out with Elwis before trying to capture it again, hopefully with a greater chance for success.

Meanwhile, Tomiko's eyes continually scanned the forest around her, she seemed to get the feeling she was being watched but didn't really know why. In fact she wasn't sure if it was just the Reacat or if there was something else out there. Partially to make herself feel better she said "It must be Suzaku watching during the festival." She wasn't really sure if she believed that but it was as plausible as anything else. Especially when previously she had seen an Atrix while searching with Eien, a bird known to be servant to the great Suzaku, again she considered Eien's offer to have her train Atrix.

((Roll #1 capture attempt on Reacat
Rolls #2 to #5, search
Roll #6 herbfinding for today))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Todays Search   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:34 pm

#1 'Percentile' : 39

#2 'Percentile' : 6

#3 'Percentile' : 8

#4 'Percentile' : 81

#5 'Percentile' : 18

#6 'Percentile' : 22
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:37 am

Tomiko activated the relic, aiming it at the aquatic cat, she hoped the relic would be able to capture it quickly, and in an effective manner. This would save her a great deal of difficulty in battling the cat. It wouldn't be nearly as difficult as Elwis had been but still, could be a challenge. However it seemed that luck was on her side in this case. The Reacat approached with what was curiosity, and probably some sort of friendliness. He seemed to take an immediate liking to Tomiko. The Reacat approached and seemed to say that it wouldn't fight, and that Tomiko could capture it. There was something incredibly lonely about the gesture, and Tomiko felt sorry for it, taking out the relic she captured it quickly. It seemed that the Reacat felt isolated and alone, Tomiko knew that Eien had recently captured a Reacat, it would be a good companion for the one that Tomiko just found. She hoped that the Reacat would be happier now that it wasn't alone anymore.

After capturing the Reacat, she stopped to look in some ferns, finding what had, by now, become a very familiar sight. Nestled down within the ferns was a small wildfire blossom. Tomiko couldn't help but wonder if the wildfire blossom was in some way connected to Suzaku, or linked to his power within this area. For the time being it was likely the wildfire blooms were common because of Suzaku's power and the festival was a time when Suzaku was strongest, especially within the Lifan area. Tomiko was hoping that she would see Suzaku, but that really didn't seem very likely, especially when Eien had encountered an Atrix already. Then again, the fact that Atrix had been found might also imply Suzaku was paying particular power to this area, and that spoke well for the events occurring. The Wildfire blossom was small but potent, and this one was as good as the other two she had obtained. This was another reason why Tomiko liked the forests, she was able to collect unusual herbs here and they were quite abundant, or at least that is how it seemed to Tomiko.

Having captured one Natrelmon, Tomiko continued to look for another, hoping that she would get lucky. The day was wearing on as the day moved towards sunset. The shadows grew longer and the reds and golds of sunset began to glisten upon the leaves of the forest. It was a beautiful time of day, and a time that was very serene, before the dim of twilight began to make things sinister. It was also a relaxing time, when the fluffy clouds were painted by the sinking sun into some of the most breathtaking artwork that nature could provide. Tomiko felt at peace in the sunset, golden light falling across the trunks of the trees, throwing horizontal shadows where before there had only been vertical ones. This changed things, and changed the perspective one had when viewing the forest. Tomiko paused in her searches just to take a look around and enjoy the beauty surrounding her.

As the shadows grew, and dusk began to fall, Tomiko continued to search, stopping before a tree covered in an odd pattern of bushes. The tree in that area was also covered in vines. Tomiko saw an Orkora vanish into the vines, but decided that she didn't really want it. Orkora wasn't particularly valuable for breeding, was not attractive for battling, and didn't have any really notable qualities. It's types and species weren't particularly special either so she ignored it while continuing to search the area. As the shadows became deeper, the shapes of the trees also became more obscure but Tomiko decided she would search for just a bit longer before calling it a night. Moving around the cluster of trees and bushes she saw what must be the Orkora's nest and avoided it not wanting to anger the creature. From there she went towards an open glen where the trees thinned for a small space. Investigating the area she thought she saw something, though at this point it could be a trick of the light and shadow within the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:38 am

((oops forgot to select 'percentile'))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:38 am

#1 'Percentile' : 30

#2 'Percentile' : 17

#3 'Percentile' : 74

#4 'Percentile' : 64
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: A new day - Cliche   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:53 am

Tomiko entered the forest again, this time looking to the south of Lifan. Previously she had looked at some of the more northern forests but decided that today it would be nice to look in a new area for a change. This part of the forest seemed to get more sun, and Tomiko could see a few of the blossoms of Suzaku scattered around. Many of them had been harvested for the Lifan festival, making them somewhat rarer at this time, but Tomiko wondered if it wasn't an omen of sorts. Either way, it did seem to imply she might have good luck today, hopefully better than yesterday.

Tomiko noticed that in the bright summer sun this side of the forest had far more open spaces, and the trees themselves seemed to be several decades younger here. Then again the fields of Lifan had probably stretched to the south at one time and so this forest would be newer. The area contained the ruins of stone walls here and there which suggested that originally it had been farmland, or held buildings of some sort. Later, as the needs of Lifan changed then the land was abandoned and allowed to return to nature. When this happened a forest sprouted up and from there the trees continued to grow.

The air was sweet here, and flowers were more prevalent. This was probably because there were many open areas in these trees and therefore the central areas of the glades tended to collect blossoms from wildflowers and long grasses. This area was a forest in change, going from field to forest, Tomiko hoped that her luck would change with this area. She was looking for one of several Natrelmon and while she had found several that were decent she had yet to find anything truly good. She was content to find these though as long as Eien ended up finding the rarer Natrelmon, but having good luck for once would be nice.

((Roll #1-4 Natrelmon
Roll #5 Herbfinding))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: A new day - Cliche   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:53 am

#1 'Percentile' : 52

#2 'Percentile' : 77

#3 'Percentile' : 22

#4 'Percentile' : 81

#5 'Percentile' : 17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko Kioku [Forest]   Tomiko Kioku [Forest] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomiko Kioku [Forest]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next