Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day [Plains]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Night was chilling again at the same tree he had met Auren at the day before when they were both searching for Natrelmon in the plains. With his back to the tree, and his Kaigara, Shining Knight on his lap, Night was simply relazzing before he would begin his probably long and hard search. Kaigara, being the fat turtle that he was, was sleeping, and was starting to make Night's legs go numb from the weight of the large beast. " Hehe... " Night began to chuckle to himself, " Soon enough you'll evolve, and I'll be the one sitting on you! He.. " Though he knew it would have been a very strange coincidence to run into Auren for a fourth time, he hope he'd run into another trainer to pass the time.

Because, as he, and most likely other newbie trainers would begin to find out, tracking down the Natrelmon you wanted was a hard, and very painstaking thing to do. Night really wished he'd run into somebody out here.....
Back to top Go down

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:56 pm

It seemed as though Kagikko Naoki was lost.

The plains around Lifan were hardly a place for someone without a PDA, GPS, or any other source of electronic communication to locate themselves. After traveling to Armkfish a week before, this young trainer had discovered that the current "hot spot" for Natrelmon hunting was elsewhere, the plains surrounding Lifan.

Thankfully the day was young, which allowed for a tad more optimism in Naoki's search. As he cleared a brush out of his path, he found himself face to face with what appeared to be another trainer; a Kaiguard sitting in his lap.

Naoki's face was surprised, but as a act of practice, he smiled.

'Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Night brought his lazy and sleepy gaze up to see a boy simply staring at him. ~ Wow, this kid must have started on his journey when he was REALLY young. Ah well, I'm not exactly an adult in here. ~ Night put both his hands beneathe Shining Knight, before he picked up the turtle, and moved it over so that it was off his lap, and was laying next to his calf instead. Night began to get up, and pressed his left hand against a tree to push himself foward and off the ground, while he extended the other hand towards the boy. " Hello there! I'm guessing you're a trainer as well? So, are you looking for something? I hear you can find a large number of Natrelmon out here on the plains, but I havn't had much luck yet... "

(( Thirteen lines done, need two more, and I got to get ready for church. ))
Back to top Go down

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Naoki waited for the lazy trainer to build himself up the handshake, at which point he took the gesture firmly in his hand. For such a small boy, Night would find a surprisingly strong grip squeezing his much larger hand. Releasing his grip, he smiled and straightened his back.

'I certainty am! Kagikko Naoki is my name.'

As more of a pausing gesture, he looked around. 'I heard the same rumor. I have yet to encounter a Natrelmon as well, and I highly doubt our odds will increase by just laying around here. Would you like to accompany me?'

The boy's gesture was full of optimism, a full guise of a friendly companion.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:05 am

" Sure! " Agreed Night enthusiastically as he nudged Shining Knight with his foot. " Wake up little man! Hehe, anyway, Kaggiko right? This is my Kaigara, his name is Shining Knight, but I just usually call him Shiner. Shiner, this is Kaggiko Naoki, he's gonna be helping us look for our last team mate! "

But just as he said this, the tree above him seemed to rustle a bit. Night turned and thought to himself. ~ Though it seems we may have found one already! ~
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:05 am

The member 'Raymesgames' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 65

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 4

#3 'Percentile' : 76

#4 'Percentile' : 38
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:36 am

Naoki couldn't help but break a little, a sense of irritation over him for a brief moment. This moment quickly passed while Night looked away at his Kaiguard, replace by the original optimistic Naoki.

'It is Naoki. My heritage is from farther east, outside of Nerta.' At the introduction of Shining Knight, Naoki bent down and nudged the Natrelmon, giving it a friendly tuck under the chin. He was still focusing on the Kaiguard when he noticed Night's attention change to above him.

It was then that he detected another presence to the direction that Naoki had previously came from, the teenager quickly withdrawing a single violet marble from his pocket. Whatever emerged from that bush, Naoki was prepared to take on.
Back to top Go down

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Dice   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:42 am

Double 6's!
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Dice   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:42 am

The member '1337' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 43

#2 'Percentile' : 36

#3 'Percentile' : 25

#4 'Percentile' : 72
Back to top Go down

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:29 am

A young Lobo was there. Sleeping. Snoring.
Back to top Go down
Raymesgames

Raymesgames

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:31 am

Night used his E rank relic on the Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:31 am

The member 'Raymesgames' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 24
Back to top Go down

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:33 am

After no other movement occurred for several moments, Naoki relaxed slightly. Walking toward the bush, he discovered a Lobo sleeping. Why a cold -natured Natrelmon such as Lobo was here, in the Lifan plans, was a stroke of pure luck for Naoki.

Withdrawing a C -ranked Relic from his pocket, he cast a quick incantation to capture the Lobo. If all went well, the Lobo would be in his possession within moments.
Back to top Go down

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:38 am

Rolling..
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:38 am

The member '1337' has done the following action : Dice

'Percentile' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Day [Plains] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [Plains]   A New Day [Plains] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day [Plains]
Page 1 of 1