Natrelmon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelmon

A free roleplaying environment inspired by Pokémon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naltir

Naltir

Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:26 am

Tomiko watched as the relic captured the Atrix, she had been worried when the first failed, and had even taken out one of her own to help Eien if need be. "Wow, you caught it." She said, "That makes up for your bad luck right? Atrix is very rare." Tomiko was just slightly jealous of Eien's luck, but considering how seriously took this she didn't begrudge him his find. For her part Tomiko was somewhat relaxed about the finding of Natrelmon, though as a breeder she has more use for weaker Natrelmon. "That was almost as good as seeing a legendary wasn't it?" Tomiko asked Eien, the beauty of the Atrix's appearance awed her somewhat, and reminded her of the simple power and elegance that you could sometimes experience when out here. "You know, it's days like this that make all the searching worthwhile, and I don't just mean the Natrelmon." She replied smiling to Eien, glad to have had the company for the day.

"It's really been fun today Eien." Tomiko said looking at him, she hadn't talked to many friends for awhile, since she started traveling. It was refreshing to have someone trustworthy to talk to, and the Natrelmon they had found didn't hurt at all. Centice was helpful, as was Ekibu at least for breeding. Metosune was in high demand and Eien's Atrix was very rare, and quite valuable.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 am

"Thanks," he replied, that being about all he could say in response to finding the Atrix. He was just too excited. There was a silence before he could really continue, his body shaking a bit. He couldn't believe he had just caught an Atrix.... "Sorry about you not getting one too..." He understood that she might be disappointed about not getting one, a frustration he understood completely. After all, this had been his first stroke of luck.

Across the plains a runner came, carrying a package for Eien. Out of breath the messenger manage to cough out a few words, "Package for Eien Odayaka." He bowed slightly, handing the package over before dashing off. Opening it up, Eien saw the relics he had order. "Awesome, now I can search just a little longer..."

He hoped that Tomiko wouldn't be confused, explaining how he got them, "I have the Nerta Express Gold Card." With the 3 new relics, an 3 E ranks, he was ready to try to find another Natrelmon. Moving a bit further away from where he found the Atrix, he looked through the grass carefully, hoping he might be able to find something the two of them could share in usage. If he could, it would make him feel a lot better about Tomiko being out here with him, something he really did appreciate it. He just wasn't good at vocalizing such things.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 am

The member 'Innue' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 81

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 58

#3 'Percentile' : 55

#4 'Percentile' : 71
Back to top Go down
https://natrelmon.forumotion.com
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:56 am

"That's handy, to get things delivered out here, how much does the service cost?" She asked Eien, impressed with the fact that he had been able to get the delivery out in the field. Tomiko looked around moving towards one of the clusters of trees, she was a bit nervous about being in the field at night, as she still had the unreasonable fear of the dark that never leaves some people. Though Tomiko was glad for Eien's presence. She wasn't entirely comfortable discussing this topic but decided she should tell him something, "you know I normally don't get to search during the night, often I'll go home by now this is a nice change." As darkness fell it was getting cooler the heat of the day dissipating replaced with the crisp and cool summer night, mist seemed to be rolling in now, veiling the lower parts of the field. There were sounds in the darkness, in the background noise of the nocturnal Natrlemon most of them sounded very far away, Tomiko wasn't sure but she thought one of them might be a bit closer.

The moon was quite nice tonight, not full but past half, it illuminated things decently though it looked like clouds would be moving in later that night. "We should probably call it a night soon Eien, it's getting somewhat late, though I do suppose that's a way to get rare natrelmon." Having spent a day outdoors Tomiko was getting tired though she had brought food a nice hot meal would be nice as well, followed by a shower. She continued to look around the trees and bushes sure there was something there, moving around, "Eien, is my mind playing tricks on me? Or is there a Natrelmon in this bush?" Tomiko asked Eien as she continued to search, her relics ready in case she needed to fight. She now had a total of four Natrelmon, though she doubted that most of them would be useful in a fight at this time, especially when some of them were very low level, however Sparwire had rested and would be at full strength if he was needed for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:57 am

The member 'Ametsuchi No Seigyoki' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Percentile' : 61

#2 'Percentile' : 62

#3 'Percentile' : 90

#4 'Percentile' : 92
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:15 am

He smiled at her response to the delivery, almost laughing at it. "No, I just racked up enough points with my purchases to earn a delivery service, otherwise I wouldn't pay for it.

"I think our minds are playing tricks on both of us," Eien replied, having just thought he saw a Natrlemon a second before she spoke, "You are probably right about us having to turn in soon... it is getting fairly dark out. But, if need be, we can always use Atrix for light." He was quite pleased that he had that Natrelmon now, more so than he would have thought for a non-psychic. It would have a lot of uses until he could find another home for it, one where it might be a bit more appreciated. He was, also... thinking about keeping it. Atrix was nice Natrelmon and maybe he could deviate a bit from his all psychics to an all psychics or powerful rares?

It was just something to toy with. The search continued for the both of them, Eien looking around a bit further off from Tomiko trying to catch another stroke of luck. If he could find another Natrelmon like Atrix here, tonight, he would be thrilled. He was hoping deep down for an Albion or a Meu to make its presence known here. One of those would be a perfect edition to the team that he was trying to craft. One that would also work well for Tomiko to borrow for her breeding operations. The two of them might be able to make a really interesting Natrelmon if they worked together.

He also hoped Tomiko might find an interesting Natrelmon too. If she found an Albion, he would definitely consider trading with her to get it. Considering he had the rare Atrix, she probably would be open to the idea too. It wouldn't be an unfair deal at all, especially if she was given the breeding rights and the ability to use Albion's powerful innate in her breeding operations.

"We shouldn't get to far from each other in case of an emergency," he added, since it was getting dark and bad things seemed to have a higher chance of happening in the dark. Although, considering they were still relatively close to town and both of them had Natrelmon that were able to protect them, there probably wouldn't be a safety issue at all. The most likely thing to happen was for one of them to trip and get injured, but even then, it was easy to communicate in Nerta if one needed help.

"I hope you get something rare soon...." It was a small comfort he could offer. He would consider sharing the Atrix with her, but it was now something a bit special to him and it would take something he really, really wanted to even consider parting with it. With thoughts of possibly training it, even Eien knew it was important to him. Although, Kimlee would definitely be more suited to working with Atrix than she was. They seemed like more her style.

Eien wasn't afraid of the night, in fact, he kind of enjoyed it. It was cooler and there was always a smell that seemed only possible at night. A scent similar to just after a rainfall... it was something he enjoyed, but didn't really talk much about with to other people.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:15 am

#1 'Percentile' : 9

#2 'Percentile' : 8

#3 'Percentile' : 26

#4 'Percentile' : 54
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:44 am

The darkness was deepening as the dark blue and violet of twilight was then cloaked in the even darker, deeper coloring of true night. Up above the planets were already fading from the sky as the stars came out, playing their usual display across the black canvas of space, lighting the way below only minimally, and fading rapidly as well under the gray clouds sweeping across racing each other, it looked like later that night a storm would brew, possibly a bad one. Tomiko had a fleeting thought then, "I wonder how many trees are hit by lightning in storms." This tree in particular didn't seem to be burned, but it was hard to tell really with the falling darkness. The other trees in view were also green and vibrant, at least if Tomiko remembered correctly. The vibrancy of the day came back to her now in a rush, which if anything left her even more tired than she had been before, looking around again she turned to Eien and said. "I think I'll search just a bit longer, and then call it a night if that's alright with you." She hoped it was, and hoped he wasn't one of those people who could stay up all night without getting tired because Tomiko herself was much more of a morning person, she rarely stayed up to midnight. Even when holidays were celebrated by staying up as late as possible and drinking ones self into the dark night Tomiko was usually asleep in bed, so now even a few hours after dark she was hoping to get back, have dinner, take a shower, and turn in for the night. It really had been a fun day though, maybe tomorrow she would go to the forests to search for more Natrelmon with Eien.

"You know when people write songs about the night they never seem to get it quite right, the noises... They're a bit sinister but at the same time, so natural it's almost relaxing, well it would be if I wasn't out in the middle of the field with a storm approaching anyway I guess. We really don't hear sounds like this in Relin, so much of the year the snow makes it quiet, so quiet you can almost hear your heart beating as you lie awake at night..." Tomiko trailed off and she was all the sudden glad for the darkness, she hadn't quite intended to say that it seemed improper, the information was so personal. Shortly thereafter though Tomiko was relieved, she knew that Eien would understand, and that she knew him well enough that it shouldn't really embarrass her. Though she wasn't sure about finishing, Tomiko had a crush on the leader of the Reiki-Ryu martial arts style, a man named Rin Kioku, someone who held no interest in her at all. It was the sort of love that could never be fulfilled, sometimes Tomiko wondered if it was a good thing, or a bad thing, she still hadn't decided.

Continuing to search the bush Tomiko turned her eyes to the sky now, as it was growing even darker, the pure black of a cloud covered night, was creeping into the shadows, even as the mist rose from the ground. The world began to take on an oddly ethereal look, between the mist and the clouds which now veiled the sky entirely. Without Eien's Atrix the two of them would have a hard time finding their way back out of the field, but the small phoenix was able to give off a radiance that brought not only illumination but also some small comfort to the area. It was a warm light like the sun, and the radiance left a certain warmth on Tomiko's jacket which had grown damp and chill from the night air. Tomiko's hair was also somewhat damp, which was uncomfortable with the dropping temperature, she had made up her mind that after this, even if she didn't find anything then she would certainly be going back to the hotel, and she'd take a long bath instead of a shower to get the cold out of her bones. "It really has been fun Eien, but I think we should head back after this, the storm is approaching and we don't want to be caught out in it, though I'd love to search again with you tomorrow. Taking out her PDA in her free hand Tomiko E-mailed Eien her hotel. When the bush shook violently she was startled and nearly dropped her PDA.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:44 am

#1 'Percentile' : 56

#2 'Percentile' : 13

#3 'Percentile' : 1

#4 'Percentile' : 9
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:08 am

Eien listened intently to what Tomiko was saying, nodding politely to the things that he agreed with, occasionally chiming in with a few sounds to indicate he was listening. Some people often made this subconsciously to say that they were listening, but Eien generally was. "I agree... I actually enjoy the night around here. You can actually be outside in it, unlike back in Relin where it typically gets too cold... I don't think Atrix would really enjoy the weather around there...."

The bird made a cooing noise as it flew around the area, giving off a soft enough light. It kind of reminded him of a very large firefly in its beauty. Of course, Atrix was far superior to a firefly. It was much more beautiful the way it seemed like a small, setting sun against the night sky. With the darkness, it contrasted even more, making Atrix the center of attention for Eien. He did appreciate the beauty of Atrix, especially at this hour.

He also made note of the weather, getting a bit more cautious about being out. He hoped that it wouldn't get too stormy. He didn't directly respond to her comment about the tree, since he didn't really have any ideas about the tree. As the two searched, he was once again changed in his attention. This time, Tomiko was sending him an email about what hotel she was at. However, while she did it, a Cruxae took it upon itself to burst out from a hidden area. This upset Atrix, who made a more defensive noise before moving closer to Eien for safety.

Cruxae was a bat type that Eien definitely wouldn't even consider capturing. He didn't know much about Tomiko's interest in it, but from what he knew about her operation, she would probably pass up the Natrelmon. It didn't really have that useful of an innate for her projects and Eien definitely wouldn't want anything of his to crossbreed with it. There was just nothing that would pair well with it...

He sighed, a bit disappointed. He had hoped she would have had better luck finding a decent Natrelmon and that he could also get struck by luck again. There were so many Natrelmon at night that he knew that if they kept searching, theyw ould eventually get something that would help them both.

Before she could react to it, he decided to comment, "I think you should keep searching. I don't think that Natrelmon would really help you much. I'm sure if you keep searching, you will be able to find something much better than that. Have faith. It took me a long time to get something like my Atrix." He was doing his best to be encouraging, but it wasn't something that he was typically good at. It was a bit more awkward for him to say, in comparison to Kimlee, who was a very social person. She was much better at handling these kinds of things than he was. He did his best to try to mimic how she said it and the types of phrasing that she used, but he knew it paled in comparison. He just hoped Tomiko would know it was genuine.

As the bat began to fly off into the dark, he watched it while his Atrix made an angry call out at it, flapping her wings like she had somehow triumphed over it. He laughed a bit at the antics which got him a peck on the side of the phase from the phoenix Natrlemon. He rubbed his face and tried to scold the creature, which only looked at him with further indignation.

"That wasn't very nice," he told the bird, holding up its relic in at threat to call it back. "We both know you didn't do anything to help solve the situation, so stop pretending." The Atrix turn its head away from him, looking off in another direction like it was mad at him. He just sighed and let the bird behave like it was. There wasn't a whole lot he could do to control it at this point. It was just getting used to him. "It seems this Atrix has an interesting attitude," he added, commenting on the actions of the bird. "I am just not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I suppose we will find out."

He decide to ask Tomiko if she had any plans for the Atrix breeding wise, "Have you developed any new Natrelmon ideas since I got the Atrix? We have a Goll, Sparwire, and an Atrix. A wide variety of elements that can be mixed. The Goll and Atrix are the same gender though, just so you know. Although, both are able to be bred with your Sparwire I think. Didn't you say it was male?" He hoped that he had remembered what she had said correctly, otherwise he'd feel like he hadn't been doing his job as a friend by listening when she was talking. But, these types of memories slips happened to everyone, even Eien, especially in regards to people. Things about Natrelmon and battling, those were things Eien was able to commit to memory easily. They were something that he never forgot.

"If you could, what Natrelmon would you like to crossbreed the most?" He decided it would be appropriate to get to know Tomiko a bit more, since he suspected he would be working with her a lot in the future. Plus, it seem polite. She had done so much for him today in the form of support and company while he looked for Natrelmon. It meant far more to him than he knew how to express. She hoped she at least got some sense of that.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:08 am

#1 'Percentile' : 23

#2 'Percentile' : 22

#3 'Percentile' : 44

#4 'Percentile' : 85
Back to top Go down
Naltir

Naltir

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:12 am

Tomiko laughed, a sound that would be all the more cheerful and genuine in the light shed upon the ground by Atrix, burning away the mist around them, so that it was as if the three of them were in a cocoon of dew within the endless rolling mist that was quickly surrounding the plains of Lifan as the clouds darkened above, becoming slightly sinister. "I don't think Atrix would like Relin at all." She said she had already taken a liking to the creature, considering it cute and adorable. The Atrix seemed happy enough and was adjusting to being captured, or at least tolerating it. Even as she watched the Atrix and its reaction to the bat she liked it more, "It has such a cute personality." She said, then upon reconsidering, spending some of the time watching the light play off its feathers, she continued "Well I suppose it is a bit of a smart-ass, but that's what makes it unique right?" Tomiko really enjoyed the uniqueness exhibited by the Atrix. "I suppose we might not be comparing it quite right, I mean we're looking at it from the human perspective... What if we're the ones with the attitude? I mean I might not like being captured and given orders either." Tomiko said, she wasn't sure if she understood the Atrix correctly, it could just be arrogant but Tomiko hoped she was right. "I'm sure it will grow to like you soon enough." She continued, hoping she hadn't offended the Atrix with her conversation.

As she continued to talk Tomiko and Eien started back to the hotel, with Tomiko stopping to search the fields from time to time as they did, especially when there was an interesting clump of grass. Tomiko had loaded a simple GPS program on her PDA, one of the few features of the device she knew how to use, probably because she used it so often. Tomiko did not have a great sense of direction and got lost from time to time, so she often relied on the GPS feature built into her PDA to help her out in situations like that. They weren't too far from Lifan, and it would still be a few hours before the storm hit so there was no danger even traveling at a leisurely pace. The night would have been more relaxing without the disorientation of the mist, and the slight edge on the air, a hint of ozone that preceded the storm melding with the damp smell of the mist that now obscured visibility in all directions, even the moon had vanished. Atrix provided a small bubble of light, its power burning off the darkness and the mist within a limited area, turning to the small bird Tomiko said "Thank you, if it weren't for you we might get lost, or trip in the dark." She hoped her compliment pleased the small bird, it was being a great help.

About all Tomiko could thing about now, tired as she was were the mundane things that she'd be doing when she got back to the hotel. Tomiko continued to search for Natrelmon but only in a somewhat absent minded way. It would be nice to take a bath for an hour or two, and after that have a hot dinner, she didn't have time to cook herself but she could afford room service at the hotel, it was a decent place but not too expensive. After that Tomiko was going to go to bed and sleep, probably a bit later than she normally would, exhausted from the long day. At this point Tomiko had given up entirely on finding something else today, though looking back it had been a very good haul. First there was the centice that had appeared even though it was high summer, a time when most icy creatures were sleeping or hidden in the bones of the earth, deep in caves where it stayed cool due to underground rivers. The Centice was also handy due to the innate held by its evolved form, something which if passed on would make a very effective weapon for a combat hybrid trained to use poisons. After that she had encountered a Metosune and also captured it, though not the strongest Natrelmon her thread had already been flooded with trade requests on the message board, using the PDA's local trainer net. Metosune's popularity made it a very good find and Tomiko already knew which offers she was going to take, and which weren't worth her time. She was also going to retain breeding rights on the Metosune, so that eventually she would be able to trade or sell others to the trainers who wished.

Just the idea of having a farm lifted Tomiko's spirits, and drained some of the fatigue from her, she was nearing Lifan now, so it was time to pick one last area to examine, she picked one near where the grass looked disturbed, it could just be a person coming through but with any luck it was from a Natrelmon sleeping here, from the size of the disturbance it could be something large, though Tomiko was not a tracking expert so she couldn't be sure. There seemed to be some sort of markings in the ground. 'With my luck someone probably just walked through here and tripped.' Tomiko thought to herself as she examined things. If this didn't pan out it was about a fifteen minute walk to the hotel from here. Tomorrow Tomiko knew she'd also have to stop at the local pinehearst outlet to pick up some more relics, looking at her supply she noticed that she only had two F-rank relics left. She thought to herself how bad it would be if she encountered something rare and couldn't capture it, the night had brought out her inner cynic. It was just too hard to be cheerful when between the cold and the wet things were just getting more miserable by the moment. Searching around with the grass and the torn up ground, Tomiko readied her Sparwire to attack or defend herself if something large rushed her in the dark. In Tomiko's other hand she held the relic to capture the Natrelmon that appeared. Catching her foot on a root Tomiko nearly tripped, catching herself at the last moment, something seemed to be moving in the grass but she couldn't quite tell in the darkness, was it just a shadow or a Natrelmon? Watching the mist again, Tomiko hoped to see something good, and also hoped her relic wouldn't fail her when capturing it.
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:12 am

#1 'Percentile' : 27

#2 'Percentile' : 51

#3 'Percentile' : 9

#4 'Percentile' : 49
Back to top Go down
Pretty Princess Shio

Pretty Princess Shio

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:46 pm

(( Roll for Capture of Goll ))
Back to top Go down
Dice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:46 pm

'Percentile' : 23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]   Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomiko tries for a Natrelmon [Plains]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2