|Pretty Princess Shio|
Join date: 2010-04-21
|Subject: Beginner's Guide to Natrelmon Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:57 pm|| |
Updated: Jan 8, 2014
Welcome! If you are a first time Natrelmon roleplayer this is going to be the most important thread to you for awhile, unless you can memorize it on the first try. If so, kudos to you.
I realize the massive amount of information that is on this site and how daunting it is. There is a lot to take in, but do not worry. For the most part, you can ignore a large portion of it. A lot of the information is for a lot further down the road, when you have a higher leveled Natrelmon and can use more diverse strategies!
For now, here are the steps you need to take to get involved in Natrelmon. If you have questions at any point, ask in the chat box or in the Chat Forum (preferred). If all else fails, please PM and administrator.
- Read all of the Rules, Guides, and Guidelines topics.
- Select a Starter Natrelmon from the Starting Natrelmon topic in the Natrelmon Creature Database. Take note you start at level 5!
- Take note you start with spells. All Trainers start with Abjuration and one other school of magic. Refer to the Spell Database for these selections.
- Create a character by following the template within the Character Creation Forum. You can find information important to your bio in the various Databook forums (IE: Hometowns can be found in Maps, Experience, and Other IMPORTANT Data).
- Wait for acceptance/feedback on your bio - most often a bio will be accepted, but occasionally will need to be tweaked to fit within the lore of the world.
- Read through all of the Plot and News Stickies. They will contain important information about what is going on.
- Post early and often.
Currently, new Characters Receive the following:
Copyright - All material is copyright of Innue, Tuujaimaa, and Ttocs is Awe.
- 20,000 N to start
- 2 Starting Natrelmon
- 2 Bonus Library Rolls
- Insta-level 15 for on Natrelmon
- 3 Bonus Wild Rolls with one guaranteed U+
- Rank III in one school of magic